Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Who have you been told you look like(famous person)?

[01...]

Seann William Scott during his American Pie days. I was a bouncer at a club for a while and people would refer to me as Stiffler, lol.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pe...]

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Ro...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly Dunn, a minor country music star back in the 70's.  I must have been told that about 50 times.  I also look like another woman who lives a town away.  Over the years ppl. would stop me and say are you, XXXX, and do you live in Dallasxxxx? 

• 2 weeks later...

She has a lot of strength and inner beauty as well:)

I think we should all have our personal pics on profiles and then take a vote on who we look like:P

That would be ok in a benign world. however there is an internet stalker that has been harassing BB and can and might repost your avatar on his trash site.

It is recommended that you not use your real pic.

River

Ive been told by alot of people that i look like brad pit but i dont see it its mostly little old ladies that tell me that.

More recently ive been hearing i look a lot like ryan dunn from jackass R.I.P  :'(

Haha. Im tellin you guys i dont see it. Plus i just shaved my bead cuz i been all itchy. I can see ryan dunn that makes way more sense. I guess i can put a profile pic. You guys are going to be disappointed haha

Haha. Im tellin you guys i dont see it. Plus i just shaved my bead cuz i been all itchy. I can see ryan dunn that makes way more sense. I guess i can put a profile pic. You guys are going to be disappointed haha

Ahh, Give yourself more credit H, besides, I look like that big Scottish guy from Austin Powers. Hint: F.. B..t..d  :)

Snoball

• 1 month later...

When I was younger it was Meg Ryan~hair was all choppy.

Now I am not sure..one person on forum told me I looked like Ellen Degeneres:)

Meg Ryan and I went to high school together. She was considered "quite average" and a "Tom boy." Not Miss Popularity. She's quite older than she looks. I would like the name of her Plastic Surgeon....:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Okay, I'm keeping this going. It's too funny not to!  :D

I've been told Mena Suvari (American Beauty, the blonde girl)...don't see that at all. And Sarah Michelle Gellar when I was a teenager. lol Nowadays I get the girl from NCIS, Pauley Perrette who plays Abby Sciuto...even though I don't have black hair anymore  :idiot:

Heeey nothin'! I used to be in love with him as a teenager lol Even managed to go to a Nine Inch Nails show, it was fantastic.

I've been told I look like the Campbell's Soup Kid.

http://www.campbellshop.com/resize/Shared/images/Product/CS1243.jpg?lr=t&bw=350&w=350&bh=350&h=350