Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Who have you been told you look like(famous person)?

[0c...]

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pe...]

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Ro...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been told I look like Prince Charles...not sure if that's a compliment or an insult! A few people have suggested Abe Lincoln. I have no beard so it must be because I'm tall.

I've been told I look like Prince Charles...not sure if that's a compliment or an insult! A few people have suggested Abe Lincoln. I have no beard so it must be because I'm tall.

Prince Valium, oh man did you give me a huge laugh, both with the screen name and with the "compliment or insult" remark. :laugh: My male cousins all look like Prince Charles. They all have the  ";D" big teeths.  TG the girls didn't get those chompers. :o

I think I have one of those everyman faces... I've been told so many... but let's see there was the Andy Gibb phase, the Dustin Hoffman phase, I also heard Richard Gere, Bruce Springsteen and there was the Kevin Costner phase. But this sounds nuts even to my benzo brain -- go figure -- those guys don't look anything alike.

I dunno... that's just what people said...

I have been told by quite a few people that i  resemble Elizabeth Taylor in her 40s , i dont have her lovely violet eyes though my eyes are green,  and i wouldnt mind having her jewelery  ;D

The only one I can think of is when I was in my 20's my friend's mom said I looked like Cheryl Ladd. I am always being told I look like someone else though, not someone famous just someone else someone knows.

• 4 months later...

I've been told I look like Jackie Kennedy and Sarah Palin.  I think the resemblance to Jackie O is stronger, but that may be because I'm a libertarian.  (that was a joke- I used to be hilarious- I blame the benzos for robbing me of my brilliance)

Funny every1 says i look like Jlo...(Jennifer Lopez) Thats my nik name thats why im jaso here im jennifer my last name starts with sou so im jaso...but i dont think so

I used to get Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys pretty consistently. Then my hair turned reddish. Now I get "The Sherminator" from American Pie. Quite the downgrade...

Lately though I've been told by many people that I'm a dead ringer for Jacob from Lost. I must say, there is a definite resemblance there...

• 2 weeks later...

I have been told that I look like Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) and Bette Page (50s pinup model).  Both of which are massive compliments, as they were very strong, beautiful women.  :)

In case you aren't familiar w/ Bette - she was a very interesting character.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://blog.allanellenberger.com/wp-content/uploads/page-bettie.jpg&imgrefurl=http://allanellenberger.com/tag/bettie-page/&h=420&w=350&sz=19&tbnid=GY7GbCA-0G8usM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbettie%2Bpage&zoom=1&q=bettie+page&usg=__YxQZZPvCh940yPK6qXf5wc6mNHc=&sa=X&ei=eK9yTcvpAcPSgQf18oE5&ved=0CEUQ9QEwBg

It used to be Gidget (Sandra Dee version, not Sally Field).

Here lately, it's Meg Ryan - the way she looked in "You've Got Mail".  Someone at Whole Foods recently stopped me and asked me if I were her. ::)  :laugh:

• 3 years later...

nobody,,

but my daughter always says that it reminds her of mama and mamas pain

when she is watching Malificent where she gets her wings cut off.... :'( :'( :'(

[71...]

The lastest was yesterday...my son said I looked like Cher..lol...a few months ago a guy at a store said Madeline Stowe....I consider all compliments because frankly at this point I feel like I look like the wicked witch of the West.. :tickedoff:

Eva...love the fun threads you resurrect!!!!!!