Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Who have you been told you look like(famous person)?

[83...]

[83...]

Just curious if anyone has been told they look like someone famous. I have been told I looked like:

Wendy O (from Prince's band back in the 80's)

Jackie Bang (a news anchor in Chitown) though I do not have blonde hair

Terry Hatcher (the most frequent reference, much to my dismay).

Anyone else?

JB

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pe...]

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [Ro...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody once said I looked like Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing, of course that was a few years and a few pounds ago.  :D  I just didn't see it though...

When i was in my early 20's, i used to get Patrick Swayze everyday of my life.  College teammates would even call me swayze.  I would visit my parents in utah, and people would approach me during the sundance film festival, insisting that i was him.

Too bad i can't dance:)

Brian

When I was younger it was Meg Ryan~hair was all choppy.

Now I am not sure..one person on forum told me I looked like Ellen Degeneres:)

Somebody once said I looked like Jennifer Grey from Dirty Dancing, of course that was a few years and a few pounds ago.  :D  I just didn't see it though...

That's the only person I've been told I look like!  Not sure about you, but personally I think it was the nose!  :laugh:

That's the only person I've been told I look like!  Not sure about you, but personally I think it was the nose!   :laugh:

I loved her face, and then she went and got a nose job. She doesn't even look like herself now.  :(

Someone once told me I looked like Princess Diana - but that was a looooong time ago and she was drunk at the time! :D

Who was? The person who told you or Princess Diana?  :laugh:

Princess Di was absolutely beautiful, inside and out.  :smitten:

She was a work mate from a long time ago.  And as I said she was drunk at the time.:D :D I did wear my hair a little like Diana's though.  I'd like to think I have some kind bones in my body, but as for being beautiful, can't say that about myself.  Way too many wrinkles and greyish hairs! :-\

I can't think of her name, but she was Clint Eastwood's girlfriend in Dirty Harry. Anyway, back when I was skinny I was told a lot that I looked like her.

That's the only person I've been told I look like!  Not sure about you, but personally I think it was the nose!   :laugh:

I loved her face, and then she went and got a nose job. She doesn't even look like herself now.  :(

I heard she had career problems once she fixed it.

[39...]

I've been told I look like Sharon Osbourne but I don't see it at all.  Maybe it's just my short dark hair and my personality!

Donna

I LOVE Sharon Osbourne's personality:) :smitten:

I do too!!  Isn't she just the cutest thing?  :)  ... not to mention patience of a saint having ozzy around.  :laugh:

She has a lot of strength and inner beauty as well:)

I think we should all have our personal pics on profiles and then take a vote on who we look like:P

I get Debbie Reynolds a lot (when she was younger).  A while back I used to get Mitzi Gaynor, too.  Does anyone remember her?  One time I was told I looked like a blonde Natalie Wood but then that man was a bit buzzed.....

Pennyblue was told so often she looks like

Glen Close only Prettier. I always thought that was strange cause I thought Glen was pretty and

I look in the mirror and don't see It. :D

I must say my hair was exactly like hers in that movie Fatal Attraction and it really freaked my boyfriend out

at that time.

Guys used to come over to me at the bars and say to me "Hey should I go home to my wife"

I would hold up a make believe butcher knife and they would look really scared. :laugh:

Well my hair is still long somewhat and hers is short and she is just such a great actress I think.

Ruthless comes to mind lol

that's not me plus I cannot act for sure

I'm a big pussycat

meow

She has a lot of strength and inner beauty as well:)

I think we should all have our personal pics on profiles and then take a vote on who we look like:P

Hey SHelleyr I do see Ellen :smitten:

Sandy

Wonder Woman used to get told she looks like Sigourney Weaver  ;D:-*

Hey WW I love Sigourney such a classy woman and actress.

She kicks butt in Alien  :thumbsup:

Mine is, but I was only four when the pic was taken. I've changed a little bit since then.  ;)

Wonder Woman used to get told she looks like Sigourney Weaver  ;D:-*

Hey WW I love Sigourney such a classy woman and actress.

She kicks butt in Alien   :thumbsup:

I was just thinking how a Glenn Close lookalike and a Sigourney lookalike could really clear out a place if they wanted to. :laugh:>:D

I can't think of her name, but she was Clint Eastwood's girlfriend in Dirty Harry. Anyway, back when I was skinny I was told a lot that I looked like her.

Hey Roberta was it Sondra Locke 8)

she is so beautiful and a good actress sorry Clint dumped her. I liked them together.