Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Funny internet garbage

[Ks...]

Hello everyone. I'm posting this thread for anyone who wants to waste some time watching funny internet garbage on youtube. I have a lot of videos in the repertoire inside my head and thought I would share some with you. If not I will happily keep this thread for myself to revisit when I myself feel like garbage which is almost always :)

Here are some to get started:

Be back with some more

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Ks...]

• [sn...]

• [op...]

• [La...]

Saw the phone call on Facebook today - I didn't think I would laugh but it turned out to be pretty funny.  :laugh:

Just came across this and found it pretty funny too -

Saw the phone call on Facebook today - I didn't think I would laugh but it turned out to be pretty funny.  :laugh:

Just came across this and found it pretty funny too -

:laugh: that's rich.

Yeah I was hesitant about posting that one, I didn't think it'd be funny at first but I couldn't stop laughing

That song reminds me of this guy, I love singing comedians

Haha, that was clever.  Yeah, I like the musical comedy stuff too.

Have you seen this oldie but goodie? 

Oh shoot! No I haven't seen that, but I have seen this one:

Makes me want to write a song, haha.

Hello everyone. I'm posting this thread for anyone who wants to waste some time watching funny internet garbage on youtube. I have a lot of videos in the repertoire inside my head and thought I would share some with you. If not I will happily keep this thread for myself to revisit when I myself feel like garbage which is almost always :)

Here are some to get started:

Be back with some more

That dog seriously, needs a timeout. >:D

Ed Bassmaster does a craigslist prank call. Hilarious!! I love this guy :) try watching without laughing. I don't think you can :D

[a0...]

Ed Bassmaster does a craigslist prank call. Hilarious!! I love this guy :) try watching without laughing. I don't think you can :D

LOL re the fur stole........thanks for posting that  :laugh:

[a0...]

"Ma'am are you playing possum?"

LOL! Even during the worst of my withdrawal symptoms, I would watch him and LOL!

It's always nice to be introduced to some new funny videos online  :thumbsup:

Some good YouTube channels out there. This is one my friend works on. Action figure therapy. Explicit content :laugh:

:D :D :laugh: Had me laughing ;D

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac127/StephanieandDonald92/Comedy%20Central%20%20TV%20Show/The%20Jeff%20Dunham%20Show/BubbaJ.jpg

Must be related. >:D

I was thinking something more like this  :laugh:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8440b4b871cb67195be01662a292874d/tumblr_n2jvrbj6zr1qbn1vmo1_500.jpg

"Never go full retard"

http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac127/StephanieandDonald92/Comedy%20Central%20%20TV%20Show/The%20Jeff%20Dunham%20Show/BubbaJ.jpg

Must be related. >:D

I was thinking something more like this  :laugh:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/8440b4b871cb67195be01662a292874d/tumblr_n2jvrbj6zr1qbn1vmo1_500.jpg

"Never go full retard"

HaaHaa That's funny. Actually, Bubba J...the doll, probably has more wits than Miley Cyrus. :D I'm thinking all four must be related. 8)