Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Voice

[Ks...]

Really? No one? Well I will talk to myself then. The coaches must be deaf this year. They praised some pretty awful singers last night. Not much outstanding talent this year so far except Sasaundra. Hope tonight will be better.

[27...]

So, there is a lady named Music Box in the competition...

:o

Ya had to look that up when I heard that this evening.

Music Box was born Ayesha Brooks, but says her struggle with stage fright led her to adopt an alter ego at the age of 18. “I feel like the name ‘Music Box’ sort of chose me,” she explained in a media conference call. “I feel like the music lives within me and I can relate to a music box.”

[27...]

I like how Blake called her Ms. Box.

Are you watching this season mandala?

:laugh:  re Ms Box  :laugh:

Yes I am. I watch both Idol and Voice b/c it's worth it to me to hear even one or two awesome performances.

I prefer both when they are further along in the competition. I am not really impressed with anyone on Idol this year at all. But things can change as it moves along.

Yeah, it's better when they're further along. I don't like the idol auditions, they seem very sloppy compared to the voice, it kind of turns me off from the show. I just like the dynamics of the voice better. But yeah, not many stunners so far on this show yet, either

Yeah me too, I like Biff though too, sad to see him go. They were two of the standouts. Still watching. What did you think of last season?

I can't really watch TV, a mixture of wd and the fact it is terrible these days lol. Maybe a movie every week or month, maybe a comedy show. I like Docs if they are done right. Not the Auction/storage Hunter style fakes.

Yeah me too, I like Biff though too, sad to see him go. They were two of the standouts. Still watching. What did you think of last season?

Yes, I liked Biff also, sad to see him go.  I loved last season.  Seems like each season just gets better and better.  What talent that arrives at that show.  Love the judges also!!

I'm sorry time  :( and bring it on, I agree, tv is kind of horrible now. Not missing out on anything

I think I liked last seasons people better, Tessanne, Jacquie, Matthew. This season I can't get into anyone. I like the former cheerleader. I forgot, did she get kicked off already? See Time, I can't even pay attention when I do watch...might as well not be watching