Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Sarcasm as coping tool

[66...]

Smashing boobs is a hard living but it's a living, it's what got me through high school. Every day after class we volunteers would check into the local boob clinic to get our hours in. The boys said they liked it for the boobs but I knew they were really in it for the slick commie uniforms.

Hey Ks1994

I did not know u were a boob smasher, I should look at u with more respect. :laugh:

D21

D21,

Don't tell me you never had an unusual after school job, something to do with giving fake Asian character tattoos perhaps?

D21,

Don't tell me you never had an unusual after school job, something to do with giving fake Asian character tattoos perhaps?

Lol Ks199

Here is one for this thread by Spartacus.

on march 28 th 2013. title of the thread: dangerous dump diagnoses (quote by spartacus)

'' i think what needs to happen is the odd psychiatrist, intern, whatever, should be

force fed Xanax for a couple of months and then cold turkeyed....in a cage ...in a public place.

i would not want to be inhumane; it would be a nice cage , all mod cons

and the odd banana thrown in. :laugh:

it would be interesting to see how long it took them to crack and throw the bananas back

and demonstrate a touch of drug-seeking behaviour .''

i am so glad i found this post, because i can assure everyone, i do not need to be reminded

that Doctors are humans as well.  :)

I liked this post.

D21

Hey mom,

Read your post somewhere else.. I pick cherry/mint flavor for you, mix them! So when you talk, people get to smell a fruity yet minty smell as you speak to them.  ;)

Mom o' One --

Kudos to you on your idea for this thread. It is the fresh bomb.

I just realized, however, that I can't just come up with sarcasm on demand. That it's something that just involuntarily oozes out of me when the right buttons get pushed, often to my chagrin.

So, that said, I think I'll go tweet something. Does that make sense? LOL!  :);):D;D:laugh:

[66...]

Hey mom,

Read your post somewhere else.. I pick cherry/mint flavor for you, mix them! So when you talk, people get to smell a fruity yet minty smell as you speak to them.  ;)

Yeah, I should mix two kinda of liquid Valium and smells like Ludens Cherry drops.

With a hint of winter green.

It will cover up the fact that I have no energy to shower.

[66...]

Mom o' One --

I just realized, however, that I can't just come up with sarcasm on demand. That it's something that just involuntarily oozes out of me when the right buttons get pushed, often to my chagrin.

So, that said, I think I'll go tweet something. Does that make sense? LOL!  :);):D;D:laugh:

Yes, that makes perfect sense....

I will just browse the forum, look at some of your posts and try to find out which buttons to push.

Then when I found them, please come here and spew.... :smitten:

That is even better. Take your dose of V..then add water to your syringe, shake. put water in bowl and then take fingers and do a body sprinkle all over. waaalaaa!!  ;)

Mom o' One --

You should tweet Kanye west. He will push your buttons without even trying. Check it out

http://www.jaunted.com/files/21888/kanyewatertweet.jpg

http://www.sickchirpse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/kanye-tweet.png

[66...]

What wrong about that? Sheesh, what does a man have to do to get a simple cherub rug?

And I have water bottles waking up to me all the time. It's not that easy.

I hope he never stops tweeting. It's better than theatre.

[66...]

That is even better. Take your dose of V..then add water to your syringe, shake. put water in bowl and then take fingers and do a body sprinkle all over. waaalaaa!!  ;)

I could just make punch. Lets just call it " spiked".

Or use all the left over for my bath.

I could just make punch. Lets just call it " spiked".

Or use all the left over for my bath.

Bahahaha...I have had some of that 'spiked' punch myself, feeling kinda good right now.  :D

If you do decide to bath in it, just make sure you are supervised, cause we all know you might just take a few sips.  :laugh: