Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are the start up costs involved in setting up a charity?

[br...]

Hi,

There are no real organizations that help benzo victims where I live, I know they exist to an extent, sadly just not around these parts. Its something I have been thinking about for a long time. I need to know exactly what I can expect in terms of finances, who should I talk to about sponsorship?

It would have to actually make money in order to survive. Would you guys be willing to be a fee for REAL actual benzo help?

Your thoughts please?

Thank you

hi bring it on, theres 2 charity places nearby me in south texas that there should be international to help you with rehabilitation  have you gone to MHMR before do this look on google (your county name) MHMR to find and office they have a intake and outpatient help there . also the red cross is another charity that my indigent insurance has on a list of charity help

hi bring it on, theres 2 charity places nearby me in south texas that there should be international to help you with rehabilitation  have you gone to MHMR before do this look on google (your county name) MHMR to find and office they have a intake and outpatient help there . also the red cross is another charity that my indigent insurance has on a list of charity help

Sorry I should of made the title more clear on this page, I'm looking for help setting up a charity, start up costs, sponsorship from various companies and possibly other charities etc. I would just like anyone who has done this type of thing before or knows someone that has to tell us their experiences.

Thanks