Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

has anyone else here been "moderated"?

[ba...]

I'd watch more if they'd only turn right once in a while.  :laugh:

That's the best part. Their always making a left turn. :D I find it fascinating. :idiot:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [ba...]

• [Sl...]

• [sn...]

• [Co...]

I'd watch more if they'd only turn right once in a while.  :laugh:

That's the best part. Their always making a left turn. :D I find it fascinating. :idiot:

:laugh:

The first one was clickable to a website;  it had a link under it.  That's against

the rules here. 

The one I put in was just surrounded by the image tags provided up there in

the tool/button bar ( http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/Themes/default/images/bbc/img.gif ).  :angel:

- Slappy

Aha :idiot: I'm not much for computering. So...Ya like computering Slappy? :D :D :D I was fixin to learn more about computering, but I was too busy watching Nascar. :D Ya like Nascar? 8)

im actually rather computer savvy unfortunatly all my computers are obsolte i only bought used computers to build for only $12 - $25 theyre rather old & obsolote but they can still function for my basic needs  lately i have been intrested in art on photoshop and with paint

im upset that windows xp will be disconinued soon like 3 weeks so right now im reinstaling windows xp freshly and i plan to make the C: drive into a image file and save it on my big usb hard  drive as a backup incase if they crash someday

Wow! You Know your stuff BA. You seem to like vintage stuff...Vintage songs, vintage cars, vintage houses and semi-vintage computers. :laugh: That's pretty cool. You must be one of those old souls. That's a compliment. :thumbsup:

Good day mate. :D

I believe everyone has had an ample opportunity to ask questions about what has occurred.

I'm locking the thread now as it no longer serves any useful purpose.

Thank you.

Juliea

[43...]