Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How did you choose your Avatar?

[e8...]

[e8...]

When I first joined the group, I was impressed by all of the astronomy-related avatars that are used.  At first, I thought I had stumbled upon a big group of insomniac astronomers.  It took a while for me to figure out that there were a whole bunch of 'space and sky' avatars in the gallery.  I originally choose my avatar because I do amateur astronomy as a hobby.  I took the picture (andromeda galaxy) that I used.  Today, I changed my avatar to reflect how I'm doing today (100 point scale).  Below it is the change from yesterday.  The graph shows my recent trend. 

How did you choose your avatar?  Did it simply look cool?  Does it say something about you?  Did you paint it or photograph it?  I've seen some neat animations too.  Did you do the animation?

I have always been a lover of tropical and marine fish.

When I saw the clown fish that was the one for me.........I loved the Nemo film as well.

Luv Chrissy.x :)

My avatar is a picture of me. :laugh:

Hey, the guy in the second post said something like that, too.  ::)

:D

- Slappy

My avatar is a picture of me. :laugh:

Hey, the guy in the second post said something like that, too.  ::)

:D

- Slappy

:D:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well, i normally have a regualr picture of me on skype or facebook but  most people on BB are strangers to me so i just wanted a partial picture so i took one of my eye up close ! :P

Mine comes from the cover of a children's book.I saw this book in May and I just loved how  thedog is pouting and the other creature is smiling broadly,totally oblivious of the pout!

I love that optimistic obliviousness!

So in a way it's  a picture of me as well!

I'm the grinning one!ironic,given the circumstance of me being here but don't get me started... :)

nice thread,interesting pics !

Well, i normally have a regualr picture of me on skype or facebook but  most people on BB are strangers to me so i just wanted a partial picture so i took one of my eye up close ! :P

Pretty Eye.  ;D

Mine is a pic of our vacation last summer. I was holding at 5 mg of Valium and was miserable the whole time. This pic reminds me of how far I've come.... jenny

My avatar is Francesca (Meryl Streep) from the movie The Bridges of Madison County.  The movie was filmed in the state where I live.  I am a huge fan of Clint Eastwood, who starred in the movie as Robert Kincaid.

PD

My avatar is Francesca (Meryl Streep) from the movie The Bridges of Madison County.  The movie was filmed in the state where I live.  I am a huge fan of Clint Eastwood, who starred in the movie as Robert Kincaid.

PD

PD. You're Meryl Streep? Can I have your autograph? :)

Your buddy, Snoball :smitten:

PD

My avatar is Meryl Streep.  But remember, my real identity is Jaclyn Smith.  ;)

PD

PD

My avatar is Meryl Streep.  But remember, my real identity is Jaclyn Smith.  ;)

PD

Oh ya. I forgot. I think I saw you at Kmart the other day. 8) She's the most beautiful senior citizen I have ever seen. :-*

Avatar?? Why, this is a picture of me when I was:

1. Young

2. Beautiful

3. Especially pretty in black and white.

4. Pure, before chemicals such as booze and pills ruined me.

Mine is a pun and a reminder of what I seek.

Pun = Bolders is my member name, as it's my nickname. The foreground of the photo is Boulders.

Reminder = The place and time I feel most centred, relaxed and myself is in the peace and tranquility of a beautiful coastal forest here in Western Australia, on a small mountain overlooking ocean and rivers. No drugs required!

hi peoples im back again i had a disagreement with a person on BB and i got flagged by a bb moderator telling me that for 2 days a moderator would have to read my messages first before it was posted it took awhile ill behave from now on

My husband got me this puppy hoping that it would get me motivated to finish my taper and maybe pull

me out of the misery I was in at the time. This puppy is now three and still a handful. I could pretty much blow

off everything else I needed to do but not her….

hi peoples im back again i had a disagreement with a person on BB and i got flagged by a bb moderator telling me that for 2 days a moderator would have to read my messages first before it was posted it took awhile ill behave from now on

Hi Babyangel. :) You misbehaved? Na...You always are friendly when you post. Good to see ya back. :)