Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I let it fly last night.

[Ma...]

Oh my I let it fly last night. I haven't slept well in a long time. I told my kids this morning that mommy had an accident last night. They were asking what I meant. I said mommy dreamed she was on the toilet and had an accident in her bed. It really wasn't that bad. It didn't get in the bed and I caught it and ran to the bathroom. They were laughing and I told them what was funny was I didn't care if I flooded the bed and slept for a few hours because that dream meant that I was actually sleeping and it felt good. Anyway it's a funny story.

Lol, my husband recently did this! He was dreaming of needing to go to the bathroom pretty urgently, and finally finding a bathroom in his dreamand began to go...good thing we have a very thick mattress pad! :P He 'caught things midstream' and headed off to the bathroom. It was a great story amongst he & I :)

Good times :)

Thanks for the chuckle, Maymay :) Hope all is well for you!

Mrs. :smitten:

[aa...]
I did that several times when I was 21 and drank myself into oblivion.. my boyfriend at the time was not happy when he woke up after I woke up and realized what I had just done...  :laugh: