Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I know you are not doctors

[dc...]

[dc...]

Okay Brenda, if you are so set on leaving there really isn't anything anyone can say. It's your decision after all. I hope you have gained enough information to complete your cross over and taper without any problems at all. Don’t forget that even if you aren’t a member you will still be able to read a lot of the information here, if you should need it.

It just seems such a shame that this is all over one thread where people haven't agreed with your POV. I've had a lot of people disagree with me, but it's never made me want to leave. It's called life. People are not always going to agree with you. Everyone is entitled to believe want they want to believe. You choose to believe what you believe, and others choose to believe differently. Who's to say who is right or wrong.

This whole thing isn't even relevant to the actual reason all of us are here. We should all be connected by our one aim to be benzo free. How or why anyone started taking benzos is totally irrelevant. We just don't want to take them anymore. What any of this has to do with cancer or vaccines is beyond me.

No. I'm not choosing what to believe. I investigate and find evidence. I can argue with you about philosophy, about art, about many things.

But 2 +2 is 4.

And even in this case you could argue that using relativity theory, I would respond that the possibility that 2 +2 is not 4 is infinitesimal.

Was a lot of work, hours and hours. 16 x day for years.

Collaboration with scientists from Europe and United States. A lot of study. And I did it only with the intention to educate. I did it with the hope of saving lives. I did it for free for years.

And I dont tolerate being insulted in some places

It is a barrier that I put.

It's ok to work for free helping children and for the future.

It is ok to suffer corporate threats.

It's okay to hit against indifference.

It's okay to be prosecuted and lose Facebook accounts

It's okay to be legally intimated by criminal corporations.

It's okay to be defamed by corporate trolls, blogs and Facebook pages.

But I will never tolerate insults from the very people I try to help, or insults in a place that I choose as my home (Benzobuddies), where I'm opening myself to others with honesty about my private life.

I am not Mother Teresa anyway

But I deserve respect.. at least from myself.

That's all folks

Check the info I gave u.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Di...]

• [Be...]

• [da...]

[dc...]
The person who created this forum could understand me I guess. When you learn something important to others, you want everyone to know it. Is exasperating when you see the wall of brainwashed zombies walking to the slaughter.

[dc...]

I am from Esterrn Europe and I moved to Canada 11years ago. From the beggining I was told that there are certain tabu subjects that I shall not discuss except when the very close friends. I am taking about politics and religion.

Initially I found that outrageous. With time I learned that it had a certain logic behind: conflict makes you lose focus on the current essential things.

I think that for the "safety" of our forum, vaccines and cancer treatments may be added to that list. I have my own opinions, quite contrary to the majority on these subjects, but I chosed not to intervene because I didn't want to keep a dispute alive that is not helping anyone here.

Funny thing that even Colin and Bart, some of the coolest guys here ( I mean cool and reserved) got very passionate about this subject, totally out of the forum' s scope.

I'm a journalist !!

I will not keep for myself important information!

I will always spread what I know

Even if is bad for me!

"is a dirty job but someone has to do it"

And I am what I am...!

I cant change that.

Because people who ignore what I say is jut the people who needs to wake up!

And I dont tolerate being insulted in some places

Is exasperating when you see the wall of brainwashed zombies walking to the slaughter.

Two quotes made by you Brenda. You are doing exactly what you are accusing other people of doing. Frankly I don't give a damn what you want to believe, but you have no right to insult others who don't agree with you. I don't believe anyone has actually insulted you. I believe you are a very intelligent person, but we have only lambasted the information you have posted. We haven't called you names like you have called us.

It appears a lot of your evidence is coming from fairly flawed sources, as is what often happens with conspiracy theories. It's fine if you don't agree with that though, but why do you feel it's necessary to prolong this thing?

Seeing as I don't want to be responsible for prolonging this any further, that is the last comment I intend making.

she dont know whether you wanna pick on her or support her by now...

We are not "picking on her."  I'd strongly suggest you stay out of this, Benzy.

[dc...]

I feel sorry for you  :o

New York Times or BBC (your bibles) predicted million deaths for swine flu!!!

Pandemic!! awww

RUN get a freaking mask!

Maximum alert!!!!!

Let's sell vaccines and drugs like Tamiflu!(Banned in Japan for causing suicides)

Only 17.000 people died in a world of 7 billion population!

BUT !! I AM the conspirator!! Watch out! this girl is dangerous!

Government accepts swine flu vaccine caused narcolepsy in children reveals Hodge Jones & Allen - http://www.hja.net/legal-news/hja-news/swine-flu-vaccine.aspx

Things to Consider Before Getting the Flu Vaccine

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/10/22/flu-vaccine-effectiveness.aspx

Could swine flu vaccine cause narcolepsy? Scientists probe link between drug and increase in cases - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2121781/Could-swine-flu-vaccine-cause-narcolepsy-Scientists-probe-link-drug-increase-cases.html

Experts admit swine flu jab 'may cause' deadly nerve disease

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1321203/Experts-admit-swine-flu-jab-cause-deadly-nerve-disease.html

:o

can I not speak?

[dc...]

can I not speak?

Benzy thank you but I already asked to deleted my account.

Please... do not put on risk your friendship for me. I'm leaving.

ps. I was speaking to DP, not "we"... one post shes supportive, the next she attacs, back and forth, back and forth....

dont worry about it Brendamar, I wont get in trouble because of you, the mods dont like me alread, period... as you can see..

Benzy - your perception on what other people post is always interesting, if somewhat misguided.  ???

(dammit - I said I wasn't going to make any more comments.....  ;))

I will admit to you DP, I'm so dyslexic, or whatever, that sometimes I do read everything completely backwards, even process the entire meaning backwards, but I ain't going back and trying to read it, so sorry if I got it wrong, but I put in a request to leave to, I'm tired of the way the mods treat me. Good luck.

I'm sorry to hear that, Benzy. I was only just getting to know you and understand your quirky wit. Life would be dull if we were all the same. And I don't like your being gagged. At all.

Colin himself let loose pretty freely on this thread (not that I don't I agree with what he said). Just sayin'.

Xana

Wow and I am surprised you took Benzos!  :D

What ?

a lot of 'alternative only' people get caught up on benzo's.

brendamar,

if you're still here, i was very interested to read all that you wrote. and i am afraid to say i think the same way on most things you've talked about. i have read books on vaccines and i am truly afraid of them. my mother tries to tell me otherwise but i always try to think of all the alternative ways to keep a body healthy and espeically babies. i guess i am still kinda 'brain washed' into believing that some vaccines are still needed but i do try to think of all we can do let's say if there simply were not vaccinations and all i can come up with is mega dose's of antioxidants, probiotics, and maybe even homeopath remedies.

i don't really know and would be interested in knowing your thoughts about this? i am way too afiraid to ever get another vaccination again. when perople say the flu is in town--i just get some occilliocoxcimumum and i know i won't get a flu bug. i haven't gotten one in Lord know's how long. and i can't remember the last time i was vaccinated? i am especially concerned with never being vaccinated again because i was diagnosed with MS and have read that childhood vaccinations can cause neurological problems like that later in life. i try to figure out what i did wrong? i know long time benzo's are mostly a cause now. but i still wonder?

i hope you don't leave, i liked reading all of what you had to say and learned a lot from it. i love all Mercola has to say too.

and this place can still be a good place for you to get support with your taper.

and anyway, i am interested in what you have to say?

prettydaisys

[dc...]

Wow and I am surprised you took Benzos!  :D

What ?

a lot of 'alternative only' people get caught up on benzo's.

brendamar,

if you're still here, i was very interested to read all that you wrote. and i am afraid to say i think the same way on most things you've talked about. i have read books on vaccines and i am truly afraid of them. my mother tries to tell me otherwise but i always try to think of all the alternative ways to keep a body healthy and espeically babies. i guess i am still kinda 'brain washed' into believing that some vaccines are still needed but i do try to think of all we can do let's say if there simply were not vaccinations and all i can come up with is mega dose's of antioxidants, probiotics, and maybe even homeopath remedies.

i don't really know and would be interested in knowing your thoughts about this? i am way too afiraid to ever get another vaccination again. when perople say the flu is in town--i just get some occilliocoxcimumum and i know i won't get a flu bug. i haven't gotten one in Lord know's how long. and i can't remember the last time i was vaccinated? i am especially concerned with never being vaccinated again because i was diagnosed with MS and have read that childhood vaccinations can cause neurological problems like that later in life. i try to figure out what i did wrong? i know long time benzo's are mostly a cause now. but i still wonder?

i hope you don't leave, i liked reading all of what you had to say and learned a lot from it. i love all Mercola has to say too.

and this place can still be a good place for you to get support with your taper.

and anyway, i am interested in what you have to say?

prettydaisys

The flock programmed by the industry of terror propaganda and the mass media owned by the same shareholders thant Pfizer, Merck, Etc. which are police robots of the system attacking me on this thread also attacked for example these two Nobel Prizes in medicine and biochemistry:

Richard Roberts (Medicine)

Thomas Steitz (Biochemical)

They between many other honest experts said the Big Pharma is not curing patients because it's not good business. They also add that the industry create drugs to generate and spread disease as a guaranty to get for life customers.

You must keep your immune system healthy by eating organic food and doing sport. This is a world where there is nothing to fear, except for Banksters and murderous corporations.

[dc...]

BYE... !  :thumbsup:

Was funny to watch how you fight against benzos while you all trust in the other 99% poisons of Big Pharma. Good luck anyway

Quick question brendamar...... why are you still  on a benzo???? There is lots of information on this site that can help you get of it! Its a valid question.

They between many other honest experts said the Big Pharma is not curing patients because it's not good business. They also add that the industry create drugs to generate and spread disease as a guaranty to get for life customers.

i could see how this could be a notion. i could see how they would want to keep people down to keep themselves pocketed.

sorry you had to leave--hope you come back.

i could see how this could be a notion. i could see how they would want to keep people down to keep themselves pocketed.

sorry you had to leave--hope you come back.

Pretty...You are so kind. No wonder why you're so loved on this forum. :)