Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I know you are not doctors

[2d...]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Di...]

• [Be...]

• [da...]

Actually no one ever died of cancer. People die for the terrible treatments.

I really don't want to get involved in this discussion about vaccines, but I honestly can't believe you actually just said that. Do you actually think that cancer is some kind of benign illness, that if left alone will just go away like some common cold. Come on....

You are fast to read !

I linked a book.

anyway: A doctor prescribed you benzodiazepines or no? How many warnings about benzodiazepines you saw in TV?

What was your doctor warning about benzos?

I cant believe you still believe the industry is concerned about your health.

Seriously.

It was MY choice to take valium. I take full responsibility. My doctor did give me warnings about it, but when you are suffering from menopausal insomnia you don't always make good decisions. I will not say anything bad about my doctor at all. She has been incredibly supportive.

I didn't read too fast. I saw your link, but I was asking you what YOU thought, not what someone else thinks. You have provided one link to one book, and that is supposed to convince me that what you are saying is correct. Sorry, it doesn't.

I suspect that it wouldn't matter what links I provided, you would still say it wasn't "trustable". I've learned that it's pointless debating these kinds of things because you obviously have a very specific POV, and that is a POV I don't share, and you're not going to convince me otherwise.

[2d...]

Actually no one ever died of cancer. People die for the terrible treatments.

I really don't want to get involved in this discussion about vaccines, but I honestly can't believe you actually just said that. Do you actually think that cancer is some kind of benign illness, that if left alone will just go away like some common cold. Come on....

You are fast to read !

I linked a book.

anyway: A doctor prescribed you benzodiazepines or no? How many warnings about benzodiazepines you saw in TV?

What was your doctor warning about benzos?

I cant believe you still believe the industry is concerned about your health.

Seriously.

It was MY choice to take valium. I take full responsibility. My doctor did give me warnings about it, but when you are suffering from menopausal insomnia you don't always make good decisions. I will not say anything bad about my doctor at all. She has been incredibly supportive.

I didn't read too fast. I saw your link, but I was asking you what YOU thought, not what someone else thinks. You have provided one link to one book, and that is supposed to convince me that what you are saying is correct. Sorry, it doesn't.

I suspect that it wouldn't matter what links I provided, you would still say it wasn't "trustable". I've learned that it's pointless debating these kinds of things because you obviously have a very specific POV, and that is a POV I don't share, and you're not going to convince me otherwise.

I have more links if you want.

Because I really believe what I said and I did a huge investigation that I can provide you.

I'm so sorry for my abrupt answer.  :sick:  And I'm sorry that you've had to go through this.  :( However I did not make the informed decision to take clonazepam. I was cheated. And most people are.  :(

That book says that cancer is not a disease but a survival mechanism. Says the body would never do anything against your health. In a few words the doctor says that cancer is a body response similar to stress.

The doctor who had a lot of experience with cancer patients and wrote the book says Cancer is a warning for you to change your lifestyle or... for example and being more graphic: move to another house if you live near a nuclear plant. But mainly talks about everyday habits and even unresolved emotional issues.

He says chemotherapy, surgery and rays have nosense, saying that those therapies are the same than spray water on the leaves of a diseased tree, instead of searching for the real problem in the root.

He says that 80% of tumors dissolve without help while appearing and disappearing in the body all the time. As support he quote an study of autopsies in USA over people who died by natural causes. Forensic doctors found remains of tumors dissolved long ago, deceased elders were never aware about it.

He's not the only doctor condemning the cancer industry. If you would like more information I can leave links. :)

The man who wrote that book is not a doctor. He also died quite young under "undisclosed" circumstances, so make of that what you will.

Thanks, but I'll take my information from the medical community, because I have a basic distrust of the alternate practitioner community (of which this author was one).

[2d...]

The man who wrote that book is not a doctor. He also died quite young under "undisclosed" circumstances, so make of that what you will.

Thanks, but I'll take my information from the medical community, because I have a basic distrust of the alternate practitioner community (of which this author was one).

Ok.  :)

It was a licenced, and supposedly highly recommended and qualified, naturopath who totally screwed up my whole hormonal system, caused me to consider suicide, and is what resulted in me needing to take valium for menopausal insomnia.

It was my stubbornness about wanting to handle my menopause "naturally" with a naturopath (which in reality is actually "artificially") that stopped me from listening to my doctor. Once I gave in, and allowed her to treat me with natural and regulated hormones, I began to feel well again for the first time in about 12 months. Sorry, but you won't get any positive comments from me about naturopaths.

[2d...]

It was a licenced, and supposedly highly recommended and qualified, naturopath who totally screwed up my whole hormonal system, caused me to consider suicide, and is what resulted in me needing to take valium for menopausal insomnia.

It was my stubbornness about wanting to handle my menopause "naturally" with a naturopath (which in reality is actually "artificially") that stopped me from listening to my doctor. Once I gave in, and allowed her to treat me with natural and regulated hormones, I began to feel well again for the first time in about 12 months. Sorry, but you won't get any positive comments from me about naturopaths.

There are good people and bad people in all areas.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

I also know many charlatans.

There are stupid people and smart people too. And unfortunately they can study any career.  :(

But I came to this forum because you and everyone else here, are precisely an alternative support.

If you are interested in the above topic I can cite reputable doctors who criticize the cancer industry and recommend alternative techniques.

Dr. Mercola has written two best sellers for the New York Times, and he was consulted from many major TV shows.

The only kind of problem the doctors are good for.

I hope your life will not take a direction that will make you want to eat those words.

Medical doctors spend a great many years studying. They are selected to do this study from the highest of our academic achievers here in Australia. They are highly intelligent. Amongst the most highly intelligent in our community. I believe most of them want to help people. Some are poor communicators. Some are greedy. Some are incompetent. Some let their patients down. But you will find this scenario in all areas of expertise.

I find this frequently occurring derogatory commenting on doctors highly offensive. Most doctors sacrifice many things in life to help people. They work terrible hours during training. Then they work long hours when practicing. They have to know an incredible amount of information. They have to deal with all sorts of people - some of whom are mentally ill or physically and mentally handicapped. They most definitely save many lives. While they are doing all this, their families often suffer.

They are human. They make mistakes. Don't we all?

Please give them a break. Every one of us needs their help many times through our lifetime. Have some respect. Please.

Xana

Sadly universities are totally co-opted by Big Pharma. The doctors learn many things but also while they suffer a brainwashing.

And Big Pharma is just a crap.

There in Australia now they want to try an aerial vaccine which will be sprayed without dose control over the population. That sounds very similar to fumigation for me.

The problem is not the honest people who start medicine with the hope of saving lifes. The problem are things like this:

[nobbc]http://sanevax.org/[/nobbc]

[nobbc]http://www.vaccinetruth.com/[/nobbc]

[nobbc]http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm[/nobbc]

Check Mercola.com for more terrible vaccines and medications.

Doctors can save lives after an accident where people suffered physical damage. Or muscle problems. O making surgeries. And nothing more.

The vaccine industry, the cancer industry, and the industry of legal addictive drugs are the problem. WHO = CRAP for me.

Edit: links deactivated

brendamar,

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but, bullshit! The whole anti-vaccine movement is asinine. There is always a theoretical risk associated with any medical procedure/intervention, but vaccines have saved hundreds of millions of lives (or more)! You have heard of smallpox, haven't you!? Have you heard of the sharp rise in preventable deaths from diseases which were all but irradiated (in the West) until the past decade or so? And, all down to people who - foolishly - think the tiny theoretical risk of being inoculated with a vaccine compares with the risk of developing the disease.

It gets worse than this. There are groups of people who cannot take vaccines for specific and real medical reasons (babies, or those who are allergic to the vaccine). They have no choice but to risk not taking the vaccine, but because growing numbers of people are too lazy to research the true situation for themselves (instead believing some self-obsessed idiot on the Net), the number of unvaccinated individuals rises and those almost extinct diseases become almost common again, killing not only the fools who will not take the vaccine for specious reasons, but also those who cannot legitimately take the vaccination, including babies. What a ridiculous state of affairs. How damn selfish.

This idiot must take a large chunk of the blame:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/24/andrew-wakefield-banned-b_n_586983.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield

He had his license to practice medicine revoked - he should have been jailed! After all, he acted out personal financial gain. Not only an idiot, but an asshole too!

I strongly suggest that you read the following Wikipedia page. It includes many links and references:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-vaccine_conspiracy_theories

I've not read through this thread, but clearly the above belongs on The Alt. Therapies board - where it might be dissected there too.

brendamar, I hope you understand why my response is so strong. I don't think it is fair to allow people to post such unsubstantiated and dangerous claims without them being challenged in strong terms.

Colin,

I generally highly respect your opinions. In fact I have just wrote that on another post. I disagree with you this time. My disagreement is based on years of research. I am an engineer not a doctor, but I am good with math and statistics. The last hundred years of statistics show a very different image of the current "saving lives" dogma. I keep questioning everything.

I did not intervene on the vaccine subject because I consider is sort of out of place on this forum. It is also a subject that can create very heated discussions, that again have no place here.

You may find weird but a lot of "anti-vaccins" people are more educated and more inquisitives than average.

I will stop here and I promise not to carry on any vaccines debate on this forum. I am sure that the bad of the benzos is big enough that may make any vaccination effects negligible.

All is in the context .....

Hi darkshadow,

If you have some good references, even secondary sources (as I did with Wikipedia), please feel free to post them.

I think of it like this. If there is ever a good and valid piece of information, it is buried by the general anti-vaccine propaganda (spread by some). Much the same effect happens with Scientology. If ever Scientology should have a legitimate point to make about Psychiatry, it would be destroyed by the overwhelming amount of specious propaganda with which they attempt to misinform the general public. Worse, because of this incredulous propaganda, it also destroys any legitimate concerns and debate others might make about how psychiatry is practiced. I assume you have some specific examples in mind. Yes?

[2d...]

The only kind of problem the doctors are good for.

I hope your life will not take a direction that will make you want to eat those words.

Medical doctors spend a great many years studying. They are selected to do this study from the highest of our academic achievers here in Australia. They are highly intelligent. Amongst the most highly intelligent in our community. I believe most of them want to help people. Some are poor communicators. Some are greedy. Some are incompetent. Some let their patients down. But you will find this scenario in all areas of expertise.

I find this frequently occurring derogatory commenting on doctors highly offensive. Most doctors sacrifice many things in life to help people. They work terrible hours during training. Then they work long hours when practicing. They have to know an incredible amount of information. They have to deal with all sorts of people - some of whom are mentally ill or physically and mentally handicapped. They most definitely save many lives. While they are doing all this, their families often suffer.

They are human. They make mistakes. Don't we all?

Please give them a break. Every one of us needs their help many times through our lifetime. Have some respect. Please.

Xana

Sadly universities are totally co-opted by Big Pharma. The doctors learn many things but also while they suffer a brainwashing.

And Big Pharma is just a crap.

There in Australia now they want to try an aerial vaccine which will be sprayed without dose control over the population. That sounds very similar to fumigation for me.

The problem is not the honest people who start medicine with the hope of saving lifes. The problem are things like this:

[nobbc]http://sanevax.org/[/nobbc]

[nobbc]http://www.vaccinetruth.com/[/nobbc]

[nobbc]http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm[/nobbc]

Check Mercola.com for more terrible vaccines and medications.

Doctors can save lives after an accident where people suffered physical damage. Or muscle problems. O making surgeries. And nothing more.

The vaccine industry, the cancer industry, and the industry of legal addictive drugs are the problem. WHO = CRAP for me.

Edit: links deactivated

brendamar,

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but, bullshit! The whole anti-vaccine movement is asinine. There is always a theoretical risk associated with any medical procedure/intervention, but vaccines have saved hundreds of millions of lives (or more)! You have heard of smallpox, haven't you!? Have you heard of the sharp rise in preventable deaths from diseases which were all but irradiated (in the West) until the past decade or so? And, all down to people who - foolishly - think the tiny theoretical risk of being inoculated with a vaccine compares with the risk of developing the disease.

It gets worse than this. There are groups of people who cannot take vaccines for specific and real medical reasons (babies, or those who are allergic to the vaccine). They have no choice but to risk not taking the vaccine, but because growing numbers of people are too lazy to research the true situation for themselves (instead believing some self-obsessed idiot on the Net), the number of unvaccinated individuals rises and those almost extinct diseases become almost common again, killing not only the fools who will not take the vaccine for specious reasons, but also those who cannot legitimately take the vaccination, including babies. What a ridiculous state of affairs. How damn selfish.

This idiot must take a large chunk of the blame:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/05/24/andrew-wakefield-banned-b_n_586983.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield

He had his license to practice medicine revoked - he should have been jailed! After all, he acted out personal financial gain. Not only an idiot, but an asshole too!

I strongly suggest that you read the following Wikipedia page. It includes many links and references:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-vaccine_conspiracy_theories

I've not read through this thread, but clearly the above belongs on The Alt. Therapies board - where it might be dissected there too.

brendamar, I hope you understand why my response is so strong. I don't think it is fair to allow people to post such unsubstantiated and dangerous claims without them being challenged in strong terms.

I find just sad your perspective.

And I find aggressive that you have removed the links

You INSULTS mothers and families who lost their daughters because of the HPV vaccine ... (SaneVax)

And you call Andrew Wakefield and idiot

precisely ...

This guy : Rupert Murdoch could face criminal charges in US

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/media/10172646/Rupert-Murdoch-could-face-criminal-charges-in-US.html

was responsible for disrepute of Andrew Wakefield.

Rupert Murdoch is CEO-director of the media empire News Corp.

Top 5 Holders

VANGUARD GROUP INC 31,439,561

STATE STREET CORP 19,534,361

PZENA INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT LLC 15,993,890

BARCLAYS GLOBAL INVESTORS UK HOLDINGS LTD 15,098,331

DODGE & COX 11,681,529

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/nwsa/ownership-summary#ixzz2t4BB07ut

News Corp represents the second largest media conglomerate in the world behind the Walt Disney Company.

VANGUARD GROUP INC 78,030,824

STATE STREET CORP 71,761,941

MASSACHUSETTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CO /MA/ 57,127,724

FMR LLC 54,028,025

BARCLAYS GLOBAL INVESTORS UK HOLDINGS LTD 45,537,451

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/dis/ownership-summary#ixzz2t4BaIvHY

Murdoch have several criminal allegations, including that his News of the World tabloid illegally hacked private phone lines and committed various other crimes.

But Murdoch's media malpractice runs even deeper as his strong connections to the pharmaceutical industry also fueled his media machine's fabrication of lies against Dr. Andrew Wakefield, as well as hid from the public the true dangers of DNA vaccines that permanently corrupt human genes and cause autism.

Murdoch has built quite a reputation for himself as a scoundrel of sorts, as many Americans who identify with the "left" side of the political spectrum have accused him of pandering to the "right" by skewing the news to appeal to "conservatives" (Murdoch owns FOX News, after all).

But what Murdoch's organization is actually doing on all fronts with its various media outlets, including FOX, is pushing much bigger agendas that supersede any alleged "right vs. left" paradigm. One such agenda is News Corp.'s routine censorship of the dangerous truth about drugs and vaccines, which include smear campaigns like those levied against Dr. Wakefield who conduct legitimate research that contradicts mainstream medical thought.

Dr. Wakefield basically discovered through credible research that the combination measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine was linked to mental and physiological health problems, and that the individual measles vaccine should be given to children instead until further research on the safety of MMR could be conducted.

The findings were credible, responsibly-derived, and honest in their assessment -- but they resulted in a tirade of lies and slander against Dr. Wakefield.

The statements included false accusations that he is opposed to all vaccinations, that he had manipulated his data, and that he is basically unfit to be a doctor, despite the fact that he is arguably one of the most well-respected and highly-educated gastroenterologists in the world. In the end, though, Dr. Wakefield ended up having his study pulled from the esteemed UK journal Lancet, and his UK medical license was revoked.

And just who was responsible for the annihilation campaign against Dr. Wakefield? None other than Rupert Murdoch's News Corp., which literally fabricated lies about Dr. Wakefield and disseminated them around the world via its multinational media network. News Corp.'s London Times, for instance, falsely accused Dr. Wakefield of being "callous, unethical and dishonest," and published numerous articles saying he was a fraud, and that he "abused his position of trust."

And why, exactly, did News Corp. feel the need to destroy the life and reputation of a man that had done so much to help children with autism and other neurological disorders?

Because Dr. Wakefield's findings were incongruent with the multi-billion-dollar profit ring of multinational pharmaceutical companies like GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and Merck Inc., both of which produce and market MMR vaccines.

MMR Vaccines

Ok now...

M-R-Vax® II by Merck

BIAVAX by Merck

CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS 8,631,683

WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT CO LLP 7,930,313

VANGUARD GROUP INC 7,759,484

STATE STREET CORP 7,251,040

FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC 4,809,775

BARCLAYS GLOBAL INVESTORS UK HOLDINGS LTD 4,261,687

FMR LLC 3,365,913

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/mrk/institutional-holdings#ixzz2t4EZPJny

Priorix MMR Vaccine Glaxosmithkline

DODGE & COX 61,290,600

ROYAL BANK OF CANADA 18,024,481

FISHER ASSET MANAGEMENT, LLC 11,110,909

STATE STREET CORP 10,921,623

FMR LLC 10,332,168

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gsk/ownership-summary#ixzz2t4GNi2mX

COME ON NOW

TELL ME YOU DON'T SEE A CONNECTION BETWEEN SHAREHOLDERS

Mainstream media discredits itself over Wakefield claims, defends medical paradigm

The U.K. General Medical Council's (GMC) rash and unfounded decision to strike Professor John Walker-Smith, who had helped Dr. Andrew Wakefield in treating desperately-ill children with regressive autism symptoms and severe gastrointestinal problems, off the medical register for alleged "professional misconduct" has been exposed as a fraud. During a recent High Court appeal, Mr. Justice Mitting ruled that Prof. Walker-Smith's striking "cannot stand" because of serious misconduct in the way GMC handled the case against him, and that the entire council needs to be reformed.

For many years now, Prof. Walker-Smith has had to endure having his reputation tarnished by the likes of freelance journalist Brian Deer, GMC, the British Medical Journal, and the lapdog American media who have together conspired to destroy the legitimate work of Dr. Andrew Wakefield and his colleagues on the gastrointestinal problems they observed in young children, many of whom had received the combination measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine. And caught in the fray of this malicious crusade against independent thought and honest medical inquiry was the life and career of Prof. Walker-Smith, who had already retired from his medical practice when the controversy began.

Prof. Walker-Smith had been head of the department of pediatric gastroenterology at the Royal Free Hospital (RFH) in London where Dr. Wakefield was making observations about children's health that would later be published, and retracted, by The Lancet. During this time, Prof. Walker-Smith was helping to treat these suffering children, the parents of whom had directly approached both him and Dr. Wakefield for help after being ignored by their own general practitioners.

"There has been a great burden on me and my family since the allegations were first made in 2004 and throughout the hearing that ran from 2007 to 2010," said Prof. Walker-Smith in a recent statement about the case. "I am relieved that this matter is now over."

Since GMC's handling of the entire case has been proven fraudulent, it is now Dr. Wakefield's turn to be exonerated

Colin,

I do have specific examples ... currently in my head because I am not prepared to respond with data on this subject daily. I will send you a PM when I will put some logical info together. It may take a time as, you surely understand, this is not my focus currently.

All the best.

[2d...]

Sorry where did you read Andrew Wakefield was a "idiot" again please?

LOOK

MONSANTO

VANGUARD GROUP INC

FMR LLC

STATE STREET CORP

BARCLAYS GLOBAL INVESTORS UK HOLDINGS LTD

JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC 12/31/2013

PRIMECAP MANAGEMENT CO/CA/

SANDS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC

NORTHERN TRUST CORP

LONE PINE CAPITAL LLC

WINSLOW CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC

AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL INC

AMERICAN CENTURY COMPANIES INC

WADDELL & REED FINANCIAL INC

BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP

CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/mon/institutional-holdings#ixzz2t4M09Ih3

PFIZER

VANGUARD GROUP INC

STATE STREET CORP

BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON CORP

CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS

PRICE T ROWE ASSOCIATES INC /MD/

WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT CO LLP

NORTHERN TRUST CORP

FRANKLIN RESOURCES INC

MASSACHUSETTS FINANCIAL SERVICES CO /MA/

FMR LLC

BLACKROCK FUND ADVISORS

DODGE & COX

BLACKROCK GROUP LTD

BLACKROCK ADVISORS LLC

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/pfe/institutional-holdings#ixzz2t4M6SGJf

Your NEWS!

Disney  :D

Disneynature, Disney Theatrical Productions, Touchstone Pictures, Marvel Entertainment, LucasFilm, Walt Disney Pictures, DisneyToon Studios, Walt Disney Animation Studios, Pixar Animation Studios, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures International (Distribution), Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Miramax Films. Musica – Disney Music Group, Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records. Television – ABC-Owned Television Stations Group, WLS (Chicago, IL), KFSN (Fresno, CA), KTRK (Houston, TX), KABC (Los Angeles, CA), WABC (New York, NY), WPVI (Philadelphia, PA), WTVD (Raleigh-Durham, NC), KGO (San Francisco, CA), Disney ABC Television Group, ABC Television Network (ABC Daytime, ABC Entertainment, and ABC News), ABC Family, ABC Studios, A&E Television Networks (50%), The Biography Channel (50%), Disney ABC Domestic Television, Disney ABC International Television, Disney-ABC-ESPN Television, Disney Channel Worldwide (Disney XD, Playhouse Disney, Jetix, and ABC Kids), History (formerly The History Channel) (50%), H2 (50%), Hungama, Lifetime Entertainment Services (50%), SOAPnet, Disney Junior (Flanders and the Netherlands), ESPN, Inc. (80%), ESPN (and ESPN.com and ESPN360.com), ESPN2, ESPN 3D, ESPN Classic, ESPN Deportes, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, ESPN Enterprises, ESPN Interactive, ESPN International, ESPN Mobile Properties, ESPN on Demand, ESPN PPV, ESPN Regional Television, Longhorn Network. Radio - WDDY AM (Albany, NY), WDWD AM (Atlanta, GA), WMKI AM (Boston, MA), WGFY AM (Charlotte, NC), WRDZ AM (Chicago, IL), WWMK AM (Cleveland, OH), KMKI AM (Dallas-Fort Worth, TX), KDDZ AM (Denver, CO), WFDF AM (Detroit, MI), KMIC AM (Houston, TX), WRDZ FM (Indianapolis, IN), KPHN AM (Kansas City, MO), KDIS FM (Little Rock, AR), KDIS AM (Los Angeles, CA), WMYM AM (Miami, FL), WKSH AM (Milwaukee, WI), KDIZ AM (Minneapolis, MN), WQEW AM (New York, NY), WDYZ AM (Orlando, FL), WWJZ AM (Philadelphia, PA), KMIK AM (Phoenix, AZ), KDZR AM (Portland, OR), WDZY AM (Richmond, VA), KIID AM (Sacramento, CA), KWDZ AM (Salt Lake City, UT), KRDY AM (San Antonio, TX), KMKY AM (San Francisco, CA), KKDZ AM (Seattle, WA), WSDZ AM (St. Louis, MO), WWMI AM (Tampa, FL), ESPN Radio, WMVP (Chicago, IL), KESN (Dallas-Fort Worth, TX), KSPN (Los Angeles, CA), WEPN (New York, NY), WDDZ AM (Pittsburgh, PA), The Alex Jones Radio Show (ABC). Publicaciones – Hyperion Books, ABC Daytime Press, Hyperion, Jump At The Sun, Mirimax Books, Voice, Disney Publishing Worldwide, Disney Digital Books, Disney English, Disney Global Book Group, Global Children’s Magazines, U.S. Magazines, ESPN The Magazine (50% with Hearst), ESPN Books, Parks and Resorts, Adventures by Disney, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris (51%), Disney Vacation Club, Hong Kong Disneyland (48%), Shanghai Disney Resort (43%), Tokyo Disney Resort (Owned and operated the Oriental Land Company), Walt Disney Imagineering, Walt Disney World Resort. Otros – Todos los canales de Youtube de Disney, incluyendo a Alex Jones de Infowars, The Baby Einstein Company, Club Penguin, Disney Consumer Products, The Disney Store, Disney Apparel, Disney Accessories & Footwear, Disney Fashion & Home, Disney Food, Disney Health & Beauty, Disney Stationery, Disney Toys, Disney Interactive Media Group, Disney Interactive Studios, Disney Online (Disney.com), Disney Online Studios, Disney Mobile, El Capitan Theatre, The Muppets Studio, Playdom, Rocket Pack, UTV Software Communications, Lucas Arts.

TIME WARNER INC  :D

CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS 48,137,960

JPMORGAN CHASE & CO 44,477,641

VANGUARD GROUP INC 41,512,711

STATE STREET CORP 37,044,487

DODGE & COX 36,947,912

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/twx/ownership-summary#ixzz2t4O64VF6

Home Box Office (HBO) – @ Max, 5 Star Max, Action Max, Cinemax, Cinemax On Demand, HBO, HBO2, HBO Asia/ South Asia, HBO Comedy, HBO Domestic and International Program Distribution, HBO Europe, HBO Family, HBO Go, HBO Home Entertainment, HBO Latin America, HBO Latino, HBO On Demand, HBO Signature, HBO Zone, MAX, MAX Go, More Max, Thriller Max, W Max, Outer Max, Turner Broadcasting System - Adult Swim, Amo El Cine, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Cartoon Network, Cartoon Network Asia Pacific, Cartoon Network Asia, Cartoon Network Australia, Cartoon Network India, Cartoon Network Japan, Cartoon Network Korea, South, Cartoon Network New Zealand, Cartoon Network Philippines, Cartoon Network Southeast Asia, Cartoon Network Taiwan, Cartoon Network Thailand, Cartoon Network Vietnam, Cartoon Network Europe, Medio Oriente, y Africa, Cartoon Network United Kingdom, Cartoon Network France, Cartoon Network Spain, Cartoon Network Italy, Cartoon Network Poland, Cartoon Network Netherlands, Cartoon Network Sweden, Cartoon Network Denmark, Cartoon Network Romania, Cartoon Network Hungary, Cartoon Network Germany, Cartoon Network Africa, Cartoon Network Pan Europe, Cartoon Network Turkey, Cartoon Network Scandinavia, Cartoon Network Russia, Cartoon Network Bulgaria, Cartoon Network Arabic, Cartoon Network Japan, Cartoon Network Latin America, Cartoon Network Argentina, Cartoon Network Bogata, Cartoon Network Brazil, Cartoon Network Chile, Cartoon Network Mexico, Cartoon Network Venezuela, Cartoon Network Too. CNN – CNN/U.S., CNN.com, CNN Airport Network, CNN en Español, CNN International, CNN Mobile, CNN Newsource, CNNRadio Glitz*, HTV, Infinito. Japan Image Communications Co., Ltd. (JIC) – Tabi Channel, Mondo TV Channel, HLN, HLN in Asia Pacific, HLN in Latin America, I-SAT, Much Music, NASCAR.com, Peachtree TV, PGA.com, Pogo, TBS, TCM Asia, TCM Australia/ New Zealand, TCM Canada, TCM France, TCM Latin America, TCM Spain, TCM UK, TheSmokingGun.com, TNTHD, TNT Latin America, Tooncast, Toonami, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Network Television, Turner Sports, Joint Ventures, BOING, Cartoon Network Korea, CNN.co.jp (Japanese), CNN.de (German), CNN-IBN

CNNj, CNNMexico.com, CNNMoney.com, CNN Chile, CNN Türk, Lumière Movies, Q-TV, WB  -Warner Channel, Warner Bros. Entertainment. DC Entertainment, DC Comics, DC Universe, DCUniverseOnline.com, MAD Magazine, Vertigo, Flixster, New Line Cinema, Warner Bros. Consumer Products, Warner Bros. International Cinemas, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group, Warner Bros. Advanced Digital Services, Warner Bros. Anti-Piracy Operations, Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Warner Bros. Technical Operations, Warner Home Video, Warner Bros. Pictures Group, Warner Bros. Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures International, Warner Bros. Studio Facilities, Warner Bros. Television Group, Warner Bros. Animation, The CW Television Network, Studio 2.0, Telepictures Productions, Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, Warner Bros. International Branded Services, Warner Bros. International Television Distribution, Warner Bros. International Television Production, Warner Horizon Television, Warner Bros. Theatre Ventures. Time Inc. – All You, Coastal Living, Cooking Light, Entertainment Weekly, Essence, Fortune, Golf Magazine, Health, InStyle, Money, People, People Country, People en Español, People StyleWatch, Real Simple, Sports Illustrated, Sports Illustrated Kids, Southern Living, Sunset, This Old House, Time For Kids, Time Asia, Time Europe, Oriente Medio y Africa, Time U.S., Time Inc. Digital Only, CelebrityBabyBlog.com, CNNMoney.com, FanNation.com, LIFE.com, MyHomeideas.com, MyRecipes.com, Grupo Editorial Expansión – Balance, Chilango, Clase Premier, CNNExpansión.com, CNN México, Cronosº, Dinero Inteligente, ELLE, Endless Vacation, Escala, Expansión, Gran Plan, IDC, Asesor Jurídico y Fiscal, IDC Online, InStyle, Life and Style, Loop, Manufactura, Medio Tiempo, Metros Cubicos, Obras, Quién, Quo, Revolution, Travel & Leisure, Mexico, Vuelo, IPC Media, 25 Beautiful Home, Amateur Gardening, Amateur Photographer, Angler’s Mail, Beautiful Kitchens, Chat, Chat-It’s Fate

Country Homes & Interiors, Country Life, Cycle Sport, Cycling Active, Cycling Weekly, Decanter, Essentials, Eventing, Feel Good Games, Golf Monthly, Homes & Gardens, Horse, Horse & Hound, IBI Ideal Home, InStyle (U.K.), Livingetc, Look, Marie Claire, Motor Boat & Yachting, Motor Boats Monthly, MBR — Mountain Bike Rider, NME, Now, Nuts, Pick Me Up, Practical Boat Owner, Rugby World, Shooting Gazette, Shooting Times & Country Magazine, Shootinguk, Soaplife, Sporting Gun, Superyacht Business, Superyacht World, Teen Now, The Field, TV & Satellite Week, TV Easy, TVTimes, Uncut VolksWorld, VW Camper & Bus, Wallpaper*, What Digital Camera, What’s on TV, Woman, Woman Special Series, Woman&Home, Woman&Home Feel Good Food, Woman&Home Feel Good You, Woman’s Own, Woman’s Own Lifestyle Series, Woman’s Weekly, Woman’s Weekly Fiction, Woman’s Weekly Home Series, Woman’s Weekly Living Series, World Soccer, Yachting Monthly, Yachting World, IPC Digital Only, goodtoknow.co.uk, goodtoknow recipes, housetohome.co.uk, TrustedReviews.com, mousebreaker.com, YBW.com, Time Warner Investments Group – Adaptly, Adify, Admeld, Arroyo, Bigband Networks, Bluefin Labs, BroadLogic, Conviva, CrowdStar, Dynamic Signal, Double Fusion, Everyday Health, Exent, Gaia Online, GetGlue, GoldPocket, Glu Mobile, Kosmix, Maker Studios, MediaVast, Meebo, N2 Broadband, Nuvo TV, PlanetOut Inc., PlaySpan, ScanScout, Simulmedia, SkyStream Networks, Tremor Video, Trion Worlds, Tumri, Turbine, Vindigo, Visible World. Time Warner Global Media Group. Warner Music.

21st CENTURY FOX (And News Corporation)  :D

JPMORGAN CHASE & CO, ELLIOTT ASSOCIATES, L.P., INVESCO LTD., WADDELL & REED FINANCIAL INC, DEUTSCHE BANK AG\.

Important JPMORGAN CHASE & CO:

VANGUARD GROUP INC 182,030,187

STATE STREET CORP 171,350,742

FMR LLC 102,822,792

BARCLAYS GLOBAL INVESTORS UK HOLDINGS LTD 102,553,114

WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT CO LLP 79,445,038

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/jpm/ownership-summary#ixzz2t4Oh4kSl

Televisión – FOX News Channel, FOX Business Network, FOX College Sports, Fox Deportes, Fox Movie Channel, Fox Pan American Sports (33%), Fox Regional Sports Networks, FOX Soccer Channel, FOX Sports Enterprises, FOX Sports Net, Big Ten Network (49%), FSN, FUEL TV, FX, Nat Geo Wild (71%), National Geographic Channel United States (71%), SPEED, STAR, Stats, Inc. (50%), YES network (49%), Estaciones de Televisión de Fox -WAGA (Atlanta), KTBC (Austin), WUTB (Baltimore), WFXT (Boston), WFLD (Chicago), WPWR (Chicago), KDFW (Dallas), KDFI (Dallas), WJBK (Detroit), KRIV (Houston), KTXH (Houston), KTTV (Los Angeles), KCOP (Los Angeles), WHBQ (Memphis), KMSP (Minneapolis), WFTC (Minneapolis), WNYW (New York City), WWOR (New Jersey), WOGX (Ocala-Gainesville), WRBW (Orlando), WOFL (Orlando), WTXF (Philadelphia), KUTP (Phoenix), KSAZ (Phoenix), WTVT (Tampa Bay), WTTG (Washington D.C.), WDCA (Washington D.C.), Televisión satelital – BSkyB (39%), FOXTEL (25%), Sky Deutschland (49.9%), SKY Italia, Sky Network Television Limited (44%), TATA Sky (29.8%), Estaciones de Televisión internacionales – FOX Europe, Africa, Asia y Latinoamerica, FOX CRIME Europa y Asia, FOX LIFE Europa, Africa, Asia y Lationamerica, FOX MOVIES Asia y Medio Oriente, FOX NEXT Europe, FOX RETRO Europa y Africa, FOX SPORTS Europe, Africa, y Latinoamerica, FOX Telecolombia (51%), AQUAVISION PRODUCTIONS Africa, Asianet (75%), BABY TV Europa, Asia y Latinoamerica, CHANNEL [V] India, CHANNEL [V] Taiwan, CHANNEL [V] Music Thailand (49%), ESPN STAR Sports (50%), FX Europa, Africa, Asia y Latinoamerica, LAPTV (Movie City Pack, Cinecanal, and The Film Zone) (78%), National Geographic International Channels (52%), Nat Geo Adventure Europa y Asia, Nat Geo Music Europa, Africa y Asia, Nat Geo Wild Europe, Africa, Asia y Latinoamerica, NHNZ PRODUCTIONS Asia, Phoenix Satellite Television (18%), Premier Media Group, Rotana (19%), SPEED Latin America, STAR Chinese Channel, STAR Chinese Movies, STAR Chinese Movies 2, STAR Den (50%), STAR GOld, STAR Movies, STAR MOVIES Asia, Life OK (STAR ONE), STAR PLUS, STAR UTSAV, STAR World India, STAR World Asia, UTILISIMA, Telecine (13%), Channel M Asia, VIJAY (81%), VOYAGE Europe, XING KONG (47%), Televisión Otros -FOX Broadcasting Company, FOX Sports, FOX Sports Australia, FOX Television Stations, MyNetworkTV, Cine – Twentieth Century Fox, Twentieth Century Fox Español, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Twentieth Century Fox International, 20th Century Fox Television, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Music, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox Studios Australia, Fox Studios LA, Fox Television Studios, Blue Sky Studios, Shine Group, Twentieth Television, Fox Consumer Products, Premium Movie Partnership (Australia and New Zealand – 50%), Diarios Estados Unidos (U.S.) – New York Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network, FSI (SmartSource Magazine), Diarios Internacionales – The Advertiser and Sunday Mail (Australia), The Australian (Australia), The Courier-Mail and The Sunday Mail (Australia), The Daily Telegraph y The Sunday Telegraph (Australia), Gold Coast Bulletin (Australia), Herald Sun y Sunday Herald Sun (Australia), mX (Australia), The Mercury y Sunday Tasmanian (Australia), Northern Territory News y Sunday Territorian (Australia), Perth Now (Australia), Post-Courier (Papua New Guinea), The Sun (U.K.), Sunday Times (Australia), The Times y The Sunday Times (U.K.), Weekly Times (Australia), Dow Jones - The Wall Street Journal, The Wall Street Journal Asia, The Wall Street Journal Europe, The Wall Street Journal Radio, The Wall Street Journal Digital Network, The Wall STreet Journal Classroom, Barron’s, Dow Jones Local Media Group (Ottaway): Cape Cod Media Group (MA), Cape Cod Times, Cape Cod View, Barnstable Patriot, Hudson Valley Media Group (NY), Times Herald-Record (Middletown), Orange Magazine (Orange County), Nantucket Island Media Group (MA), The Inquirer y Mirror (Nantucket), Nantucket Today, Pocono Mountains Media Group (PA), Pocono Record (Stroudsburg), San Joaquin Media Group (CA), The Record (Stockton), Seacoast Media Group (NH), The Portsmouth Herald, The Exeter News-Letter, The Hampton Union, The York Weekly, York County Coast Star, South Coast Media Group (MA), The Standard-Times (New Bedford), The Advocate (Fairhaven), The Chronicle (Westport and Dartmouth), Middleboro Gazette, The Spectator (Somerset and Swansea), The Fall RIver Spirit, New England Business Bulletin, Southern Oregon Media Group (OR), Medford Mail Tribune, The Nickel (Medford), Ashland Daily Tidings, AllThingsD.com, BigCharts.com, eFinancialNews, Factiva, Dow Jones Averages, Dow Jones Client Solutions, Dow Jones Companies & Executives, Dow Jones Events, Dow Jones Indexes, Dow Jones Insight, Dow Jones Investment Banker, Dow Jones LP Source, Dow Jones Newswires, Dow Jones Private Markets, Dow Jones Reprint Portal, Dow Jones Watchlist, Dow Jones VentureSource, FINS.com, Marketwatch.com, SmartMoney.com, Vedomosti (con Pearson e Independent Media), Virtual Stock Exchange, Revistas – Alpha (Australia), Big League (Australia), Inside Out (Australia), Donna Hay (Australia), Otros medios de comunicación: News Corp. Digital Media, News International, Publicaciones – HarperCollins Publishers – Amistad, Avon, Avon A, Avon Inspire, Avon Red, Caedmon, Harper Design, Ecco, Harper, Harper Business, HarperLuxe, Harper Paperbacks, Harper Perennial, Harper Perennial Modern Classics, Harper Voyager, HarperAudio, HarperBibles, HarperCollins e-Books, HarperOne, ItBooks, Rayo, William Morrow, HarperCollins Children’s Books – Amistad, Balzer + Bray, Collins, Greenwillow Books, HarperCollins Children’s Audio, HarperCollins Children’s Books, HarperCollins e-books, HarperFestival, HarperTeen, Katherine Tegen Books – Rayo, Walden Pond Press, HarperCollins Australia, HarperCollins Canada, HarperCollins India, HarperCollins New Zealand, HarperCollins US, HarperCollins UK, Zondervan, Sitios Web -AmericanIdol.com, AskMen, BrandAlley UK (49%), careerone.com.au, CARSguide.com.au, Fox.com, FoxSports.com, FoxSports.com.au, Fox Audience Network, hulu.com (32%), kSolo, Milkaround, News.com.au, News Digital Media, Scout, truelocal.com.au, WhatIfSports, Otros – NDS (49%), News America Marketing.

VIACOM INC y CBS  :D

GAMCO INVESTORS, INC., GABELLI FUNDS LLC, NEUBERGER BERMAN GROUP LLC, PACIFIC HEIGHTS ASSET MANAGEMENT LLC.

For starters, Gamco Investors Inc, belongs to: Direct TV (Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Rothschild, Capital World Investors-Rothschild, Vanguard Group Inc., Rothschild, State Street Corp-Rothschild), American Express (Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Rothschild, Capital World Investors-Rothschild, Vanguard Group Inc., Rothschild, State Street Corp, Etc. of Rothschild), National Fuel Gas Company (Vanguard Group Inc., the Rothschild, State Street Corp-Rothschild, Gabelli Funds LLC-Rothschild, Gamco Investors Inc., Rothschild, Norges Bank, Rothschild, Barclays Global Investors UK Holdings LTD-Rothschild, Etc.)

Atom Entertainment, AddictingGames, Atom.com, AtomUploads.com, Logotv.com, newnownext.com, Shockwave, BET Networks, BET, BET Event Productions, BET Gospel, BET Hip Hop, BET International, BET Mobile, BET Pictures, Centric, CMT, CMT Loaded, CMT Mobile, CMT On Demand, CMT Pure Country, CMT Radio, Colors, Comedy Central, Jokes.com, GameTrailers, GT Marketplace, GoCityKids, Logo, AfterEllen.com, AfterElton.com, la extensa red de MTV: MTV Networks, MTV, MTV Books, MTV Hits, MTV Jams, MTV2, MTVN International, Flux, Game One, Lazona.com, MTV Boombox, MTV OVERDRIVE, MTV Revolution, QOOB, TMF (The Music Factory), Tr3s: MTV, Musica y Mas, VIVA, mtvU, mtvU.com, RateMyProfessors.com, Neopets, Nick at Nite, Nick Jr., Nickelodeon, The Click, Nick Arcade, Nick GAS, Nickelodeon Consumer Products, Nicktoons Network, TeenNick, Palladia, ParentsConnect, Quizilla, Spike TV, Spike Filmed Entertainment, TV Land, VH1, VH1 Classic, VHUno, Vspot, Viacom International Media Networks, Cine: Paramount Pictures Corporation, MTV Films, Nickelodeon Movies, Paramount Animation, Paramount Home Entertainment, Paramount Pictures, Paramount Vantage, Viacom Digital, EPIX, TheGodfather.com, iCarly.com, TheLastAirbenderMovie.com, PetPetPark.com, SouthParkStudios.com,  Rainbow Group.

CBS Television Network, CBS News, CBS Sports, CBS Films, CBS Television Studios, CBS Studios International, CBS Home Entertainment, CBS Television Distribution, CBS College Sports Network, Big CBS, Prime, Spark, Love, The CW, Showtime Networks Inc., Showtime, Showtime 2, Shotime Showcase, Showtime Extreme, Showtime Beyond, Showtime Next, Showtime On Demand, Showtime Women, Showtime Family Zone, The Movie Channel, The Movie Channel On Demand, The Movie Channel Xtra, Flix, Flix On Demand, Smithsonian Networks (Smithsonian Channel). Canales de Televisión de la CBS – KCCO-TV (Alexandria, MN), WUPA-TV (Atlanta, GA), WJZ-TV (Baltimore, MD), WBZ-TV (Boston, MA), WSBK (Boston, MA), WBBM-TV (Chicago, IL), KTVT-TV (Dallas-Fort Worth, TX), KTXA-TV (Dallas-Fort Worth, TX), KCNC-TV (Denver, CO), WWJ-TV (Detroit, MI), WKBD-TV (Detroit, MI), WCBS-TV (New York, NY), WBFS-TV (Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, FL), WFOR-TV (Miami-Ft. Lauderdale, FL), WCCO-TV (Minneapolis, MN), KYW-TV (Philadelphia, PA), WPSG-TV (Philadelphia, PA), KDKA-TV (Pittsburgh, PA), WPCW-TV (Pittsburgh, PA), WLNY-TV (Riverhead, NY), KMAX-TV (Sacramento, CA), KOVR-TV (Sacramento, CA), KBCW-TV (San Francisco, CA), KPIX-TV (San Francisco, CA), KCAL-TV (Los Angeles, CA), KCBS-TV (Los Angeles, CA), KSTW-TV (Seattle, WA), WTOG-TV (Tampa, FL), KCCW-TV (Walker, MN). Radio – CBS Radio, Atlanta, GA, WAOK-AM, WVEE-FM, WZGC-FM, Baltimore, DWJZ-AM/FM, WLIF-FM, WWMX-FM, Boston, MA, WBMX-FM, WBZ-AM/FM, WODS-FM, WZLX-FM, Charlotte, NC, WBAV-FM, WBCN-AM, WFNZ-AM, WKQC-FM, WNKS-FM, WPEG-FM, WSOC-FM, Chicago, IL, WBBM-AM/FM, WCFS-FM, WJMK-FM, WSCR-AM, WUSN-FM, WXRT-FM, Cleveland, OH, WDOK-FM, WKRK-FM, WNCX-FM, WQAL-FM, Dallas, TX, KJKK-FM, KLUV-FM, KMVK-FM, KRLD-AM/FM, KVIL-FM, Detroit, MI, WDZH-FM, WOMC-FM, WWJ-AM, WXYT-FM, WYCD-FM, Hartford, CT, WTIC-AM/FM, WRCH-FM, WZMX-FM, Houston, TX, KHMX-FM, KIKK-AM, KILT-AM/FM, KKHH-FM, KLOL-FM, Las Vegas, NV, KLUC-FM, KMXB-FM, KXNT-AM/FM, KXTE-FM, KXST-AM, Los Angeles, CA, KAMP-FM, KCBS-FM, KNX-AM, KROQ-FM, KRTH-FM, KTWV-FM, Minneapolis, MN, KZJK-FM, WCCO-AM, KMNB-FM, New York, NY- WCBS-AM/FM, WFAN-AM, WINS-AM, WWFS-FM, WNOW-FM, Orlando, FL – WJHM-FM, WOCL-FM, WOMX-FM, Palm Springs, CA – KEZN-FM, Philadelphia, PA – KYW-AM, WIP-AM, WOGL-FM, WPHT-AM, Phoenix, AZ – KMLE-FM, KOOL-FM, KZON-FM, Pittsburgh, PA – KDKA-AM/FM, WDSY-FM, WZBB-FM, Riverside, CA – KFRG-FM, KRAK-AM, KVFG-FM, KXFG-FM, Sacramento, CA – KHTK-AM, KNCI-FM, KSFM-FM, KYMX-FM, KZZO-FM, San Diego, CA – KEGY-FM, KYXY-FM, San Francisco, CA – KCBS-AM, KFRC-AM/FM, KITS-FM, KLLC-FM, KMVQ-FM, Seattle, WA – KJAQ-FM, KMPS-FM, KFNQ-AM, KZOK-FM, St. Louis, MO – KEZK-FM, KMOX-AM, KYKY-FM, Tampa, FL – WLLD-FM, WHFS-AM/FM, WRBQ-FM, WYUU-FM, Washington D.C – WNEW-FM, WIAD-FM, WJFK-FM, WLZL-FM, WPGC-FM, West Palm Beach, FL – WUUB-FM, Publicaciones – Simon & Shuster – Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group – Atria Books, Folger Shakespeare Library, Free Press, Gallery Books, Howard Books, Pocket, Scribner, Simon & Schuster, Threshold Editions, Touchstone, Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing, Aladdin, Atheneum Books for Young Readers, Beach Lane Books, Little Simon, Margaret K. McElderry Books, Paula Wiseman Books, Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, Simon Pulse, Simon Spotlight, Simon & Schuster Audio, Simon & Schuster Audio, Simon & SChuster’s Pimsleur, Simon & Schuster International, Simon & Schuster Australia, Simon & Schuster Canada, Simon & Schuster UK, Sitios web de la CBS – BNet, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, CHOW

College Network, CNET, Find Articles, Gamespot.com, Help.com, The Insider, Last.FM, MaxPreps, Metacritic, MoneyWatch, mySimon, Radio.com, Search.com, Shopper.com, SmartPlanet, TechRepublic, TV.com, UrbanBaby.com, ZDNet, Otros – EcoMedia, CBS Connections, CBS Consumer Products (and CBS Retail Store), CBS Outdoor, CBS Records, CBS Scene, Watch! Magazine.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Reuters owns AP = Rothschild banksters Empire

Oh... and btw

Facebook

FMR LLC 118,147,574

STATE STREET CORP 67,892,687

VANGUARD GROUP INC 58,719,099

BARCLAYS GLOBAL INVESTORS UK HOLDINGS LTD 38,392,673

SANDS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC 35,226,219

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/fb/ownership-summary#ixzz2t4Q687sh

Google

FMR LLC 18,396,507

VANGUARD GROUP INC 13,374,722

STATE STREET CORP 11,862,611

PRICE T ROWE ASSOCIATES INC /MD/ 9,496,804

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/goog/ownership-summary#ixzz2t4QEnvR0

and..........

BTW

Boeing?

CAPITAL WORLD INVESTORS 74,187,000

EVERCORE TRUST COMPANY, N.A. 51,502,260

VANGUARD GROUP INC 35,857,859

STATE STREET CORP 33,860,904

PRICE T ROWE ASSOCIATES INC /MD/ 31,322,921

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/ba/ownership-summary#ixzz2t4QTWUok

Scary

As I said I am a scientific journalist. I'm based on evidence.  :thumbsup:

Geez brendamar, flooding with information is worse then no information. Let's calm down. I am on your side  :)

Colin:

As you seem to be knowledgeable and passionate (as I am) about vaccination, I am wondering if you can direct me to some valid information about claims about 'HPV vaccine ... (SaneVax)', as quoted above.

I am presuming this is the same as Human Papilloma Virus vaccine, called 'Gardasil', which was actually developed here in Queensland, Australia. Just checked and it was developed by Professor Ian Fraser who was honoured with being Australian of the Year in 2006 for his effort.

http://www.australianoftheyear.org.au/honour-roll/?view=fullView&recipientID=109

Probably irrelevant but I am just proud.

My daughter was at a crucial age when the vaccine came on the market so I bought it without government subsidy and had my GP do the three shots over 3 months. She was the first person he had vaccinated with it and he had to read the leaflet. He told me he was working on his 3 daughters to have it. I paid a few hundred dollars for the vaccine but it  became free and was administered at schools soon after.

A short while after we did this, I started seeing stories about terrible reactions to this vaccine. My daughter suffered no reactions at all, and, to be honest, I was too fearful to read these articles and hoped they were just more of the type you have just been exposing here concerning the autism link with the MMR vaccine.

I know this is off topic, but I think there would be lots of Mums on here who would be grateful to be able to rest easy on their decision to have their children protected by this vaccine. Here in Australia, boys are also being vaccinated at schools for free. They won't get cervical cancer but it is added protection for the future women in their lives. Just like rubella is only dangerous to pregnant women, but boys and girls receive the vaccine.

Thank you.

Xana

[2d...]

I'm not flooding with information. Information is information. This is just a 10% of my research of many years. An investigation which led me to stress and clonazepam...

Sorry the truth is the truth.

I understand these data may be not relevant for users which are dealing with benzos.

I just like to inform people and to expose the culprits of global suffering. Thats why Monsanto hates me.... haha  :)

[2d...]

Colin:

As you seem to be knowledgeable and passionate (as I am) about vaccination, I am wondering if you can direct me to some valid information about claims about 'HPV vaccine ... (SaneVax)', as quoted above.

I am presuming this is the same as Human Papilloma Virus vaccine, called 'Gardasil', which was actually developed here in Queensland, Australia. Just checked and it was developed by Professor Ian Fraser who was honoured with being Australian of the Year in 2006 for his effort.

[url=http://[url=http://www.australianoftheyear.org.au/honour-roll/?view=fullView&recipientID=109]http://www.australianoftheyear.org.au/honour-roll/?view=fullView&recipientID=109]http://www.australianoftheyear.org.au/honour-roll/?view=fullView&recipientID=109]http://www.australianoftheyear.org.au/honour-roll/?view=fullView&recipientID=109

Probably irrelevant but I am just proud.

My daughter was at a crucial age when the vaccine came on the market so I bought it without government subsidy and had my GP do the three shots over 3 months. She was the first person he had vaccinated with it and he had to read the leaflet. He told me he was working on his 3 daughters to have it. I paid a few hundred dollars for the vaccine but it  became free and was administered at schools soon after.

A short while after we did this, I started seeing stories about terrible reactions to this vaccine. My daughter suffered no reactions at all, and, to be honest, I was too fearful to read these articles and hoped they were just more of the type you have just been exposing here concerning the autism link with the MMR vaccine.

I know this is off topic, but I think there would be lots of Mums on here who would be grateful to be able to rest easy on their decision to have their children protected by this vaccine. Here in Australia, boys are also being vaccinated at schools for free. They won't get cervical cancer but it is added protection for the future women in their lives. Just like rubella is only dangerous to pregnant women, but boys and girls receive the vaccine.

Thank you.

Xana

The founder of SaneVax lost her daughter by the HPV "vaccine" when there is no scientific proof AT ALL about HPV causing cancer. And while MERCK vaccine HPV spreads a GMO variety HPV.

You can talk with the expert journalist Leslie Carol Botha she's very accessible. http://lesliecarolbotha.com/

Or check what Dr. Mercola says. www.mercola.com

:)

"Actually no one ever died of cancer. People die for the terrible treatments."

I was just scanning through this thread and saw this.

That's an extremely offensive statement... My grandmother survived cancer but sadly the fate of other family members was different...

Lot's of people don't even know know they have cancer until It's too late therefore they do not even bother with treatment..  And lot's of people also are saved by chemo/radiation

... That's just so god damn ignorant.... please don't spew crap like that..  >:(

The doctor who had a lot of experience with cancer patients and wrote the book says Cancer is a warning for you to change your lifestyle or... for example and being more graphic: move to another house if you live near a nuclear plant. But mainly talks about everyday habits and even unresolved emotional issues.

He says chemotherapy, surgery and rays have nosense, saying that those therapies are the same than spray water on the leaves of a diseased tree, instead of searching for the real problem in the root.

He says that 80% of tumors dissolve without help while appearing and disappearing in the body all the time. As support he quote an study of autopsies in USA over people who died by natural causes. Forensic doctors found remains of tumors dissolved long ago, deceased elders were never aware about

He's not the only doctor condemning the cancer industry. If you would like more information I can leave links. :)

This is pure nonsense and extremely dangerous as well.  Simply because this person has some experience dealing with cancer patients doesn't mean he knows anything about cancer or how to treat it.  Try talking to all the people living their live healthy and cancer free after having treatments such as chemo and radiation.  This statement is an insult to them. 

"Cancer not a disease", what folly this is!  My best friend and my brother in law had this non disease.  How ridiculous.

Cancer is not an industry.  This is difficult to read after seeing two people I know suffer and die from cancer.

pianogirl

[2d...]

I did a research of many years... but of course the NY Times and BBC (British Brainwashing Corporation) are GOD. The world is Disneyland and all is ok.

The benzos were a mistake, FDA is Santa Claus and all the CDCs staff cry for us.

Im just an ignorant and crazy and bastard and evil person.

Ok?

:)

Keep up your beliefs.

I will keep my evidence.

My father have cancer by the way. And he's doing it ok without his immune system destroyed by chemicals and rays. :)

My daddy died of cancer and I held his hand when he died.  He refused treatment for his cancer.  Your assertions are maniacal.

Juliea

brendamar,

I hope that you understand why you have offended people on this forum. You are taking painful times in members lives, times when they have either gone through a cancer fight themselves or have lost a loved one to cancer, and are tossing their feelings and experiences aside in lieu of your strange "evidence". I think I will go as far as letting you know that this nonsense is clearly not welcome by our members, nor team members.

I hope this will stop. I hate seeing the pain this has brought up. It's heartbreaking.