Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I know you are not doctors

[c9...]

No need to get annoyed. I did read what you posted.

I had 4 children in schools from 1981 (33 years ago) until 2004 (10 years ago). Not including university years, which would take it up to the present! They attended state (govt) and private schools (according to their needs at the time). My husband and I are both still registered teachers and have worked in private and state schools.

There was never any requirement for them to be vaccinated (even thought they certainly were all fully vaccinated to the current schedule of the time).

I might add here for every parent's interest that the schedule now recommends an additional whooping cough vaccine at age 15, which none of my children have had. Also people over 50 should have a booster as it 'wears out' so we can catch it and potentially pass it on to small babies who are too young to be vaccinated.

The combined vaccine here is called 'Boostrix' and contains tetanus, diphtheria and the additional whooping cough protection. I had one last Monday as my tetanus was due. Absolutely no ill effects noticed - not even the customary ache in the arm that a tetanus booster often produces. I was made aware of this advice when my 94 yr old mother was having her booster tetanus after suffering an ulcer after dropping a compost bucket lid on her leg. Her doctor suggested the whooping cough vaccine addition.

I asked my own doc, when I had the Boostrix, about polio upgrades. In Oz they are not necessary unless you are going overseas.

I know this is all off topic but I think it is valuable information for everyone. Had I not been with my mother, I would not have known.

Xana

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Di...]

• [Be...]

• [da...]

I was just wondering which state had these rulings. I know the state governments have a huge input into education. Every state has a different curriculum. I have only ever lived in Qld since coming to Australia as a child so I only know what happens here (without investigating).

There in Australia now they want to try an aerial vaccine which will be sprayed without dose control over the population. That sounds very similar to fumigation for me.

I would be interested in seeing a link to official information about this.

Me TOO! That sounds horrific. I'd meant to ask about that. I'm glad you picked it up!

I'm going to get myself into trouble here but I read that out to my husband (not me, officer) and he said,

'Yes, it's called 'Santa Snow' and it will make everyone believe in Santa'. I had to laugh. He said he's going out to buy a raincoat and umbrella.

Oh Gawd! Australia is a big country. Each state is huge. I don't think there is a big risk. But I can just google the info about compulsory vaccination, if you are afraid.

I didn't bring up vaccination anyway! Bredamar did. I just followed it up. As you did.

[93...]

Oh Gawd! Australia is a big country. Each state is huge. I don't think there is a big risk. But I can just google the info about compulsory vaccination, if you are afraid.

I didn't bring up vaccination anyway! Bredamar did. I just followed it up. As you did.

Great .....If so inclined that would be the way to go.....

Here you go:

I am quoting from a source I would never support (an anti vaccination one) but it was the first one I saw with the info I was looking for:

[nobbc]http://avn.org.au/2012/04/know-your-rights/[/nobbc]

The first thing you need to know is that in Australia, vaccination is not compulsory. It doesn’t matter what your doctor, school principal, mother in law or neighbour say – no school, preschool, childcare centre or playgroup is legally allowed to discriminate against a child because of their vaccination status.

Secondly, whether you vaccinate fully, selectively or not at all, you will not lose any government entitlements including the new $726 Family Tax Benefit Part A Supplement announced by the Federal Government in July 2011.

Edit: link deactivated

[93...]

Thank you for cracking me up Xana  :laugh: :laugh:  that information for the purposes of what I went through all those years ago is totally pointless...... and yes I knew back then it was non compulsory.......re-read my post!!!

There may be a parent in Australia on this forum who doesnt know.

the fact the most schools and education back then would not accept a child unless proof of vaccine had been sighted.

This is what you said. What did you mean? And what are you exactly finding so funny? Now I am really confused.

[93...]

the fact the most schools and education back then would not accept a child unless proof of vaccine had been sighted.

This is what you said. What did you mean? And what are you exactly finding so funny? Now I am really confused.

I am sorry you are confused..... benzo's really effect the brain, I am so glad my brain is getting better and better .Again Im not going into it with a bunch of people on a forum on benzos ....... It happened a long time ago.  Lets stay on topic shall we.....

The topic has changed to the fact that you say things off the top of your head and don't like it when someone politely asks you to validate it.

And it's no use trying the old trick of accusing me of being 'confused' because I am taking benzos. That's a worn out, tired old ploy that doesn't upset me one little bit because I am perfectly aware that my cognition is fine. I can assure you there is absolutely nothing wrong with my brain.

You brought up the statement that many years ago it was essential for children to be vaccinated before acceptance into the education system in Australia. This is simply not true. I wish it was true. You made it up and have no backing for it. Why can't you just say that you forgot or misunderstood back then. Everyone makes mistakes.

As I said, I was not the one to introduce the topic of vaccination.

[93...]

The topic has changed to the fact that you say things of the top of your head and don't like it when someone politely asks you to validate it.

And it's no use trying the old trick of accusing me of being 'confused' because I am taking benzos. That's a worn out, tired old ploy that doesn't upset me one little bit because I am perfectly aware that my cognition is fine. I can assure you there is absolutely nothing wrong with my brain.

You brought up the statement that many years ago it was essential for children to be vaccinated before acceptance into the education system in Australia. This is simply not true. I wish it was true. You made it up and have no backing for it. Why can't you just say that you forgot or misunderstood back then. Everyone makes mistakes.

As I said, I was not the one to introduce the topic of vaccination.

You said you were confused..... Not me..... but thats ok..... I been all but called a liar.....  why I dont know.....  Look I am nearly healed and here to help those  that are not doing so well. So it would be great if you stopped attacking someone who has a lot of support  and hope to offer those in need...... 

The vaccine industry, the cancer industry, and the industry of legal addictive drugs are the problem.

That is a massive statement! I'm not going to get into a 'vaccine' argument here but vaccines have saved millions of lives. And while cancer treatments are not perfect, they too save millions of lives. I lost my sister to cancer but my life was saved by the magic hands of a surgeon.

I have not looked at your links yet.

Hello Xana,

Many epidemiologists and medical historians claim that most, if not all, infectious diseases were already on their way out by the time vaccines for them were introduced and made available.

Hygiene and antisepsis has done more to eradicate and stop the spread of infectious disease than vaccination has.

Chinook

Xana,

You are entitled to your opinion about doctors but so is everybody else.  Anyway, my problem is not with doctors per se but with psychiatry the way it has developed - namely a pill dispensing industry- based on scientific theories that have not been completely validated and are questionable.

I am also speaking from personal experience.  I followed the advice of so called "expert" psychiatrists who insisted I was not addicted to Ativan.  According to ther logic I could just stop taking it.  Another one told me to cross over to a "lighter" benzo which essentially led to cold turkey twice.  I listened to them. It literally almost cost me my life. That is not an opinion but a fact. 

Yes, we should respect doctors and their medical degrees and studies.  However, that does not mean that they are never wrong nor does it mean that we have to worship them like some sort of demi-Gods. 

Me TOO! That sounds horrific. I'd meant to ask about that. I'm glad you picked it up!

I'm going to get myself into trouble here but I read that out to my husband (not me, officer) and he said,

'Yes, it's called 'Santa Snow' and it will make everyone believe in Santa'. I had to laugh. He said he's going out to buy a raincoat and umbrella.

I suspect it's got something to do with some kind of confusion over the aerial treatments that are used against mosquitos and fire ants, which are totally different to "vaccine" treatments. Australia is not a police state. No government would be game to impliment such an outrageous "vaccine" treatment here. However, I'm still interested in seeing a link to where this information came from. More than likely it's some kind of anti government "conspiracy theory" site.

[c9...]

The vaccine industry, the cancer industry, and the industry of legal addictive drugs are the problem.

That is a massive statement! I'm not going to get into a 'vaccine' argument here but vaccines have saved millions of lives. And while cancer treatments are not perfect, they too save millions of lives. I lost my sister to cancer but my life was saved by the magic hands of a surgeon.

I have not looked at your links yet.

Actually no one ever died of cancer. People die for the terrible treatments.

[nobbc]http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Is-Not-Disease-Mechanism/dp/097679442X[/nobbc]

[nobbc]http://www.naturalnews.com/cancer_industry.html[/nobbc]

[nobbc]http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2011/09/19/cut-poison-burn.aspx[/nobbc]

If you are waiting a link from AP or Reuters... Forget it, the Media shareholders are also shareholders of the laboratories. And you can check this in nasdaq.com or google searching: xxxxxx (company) ownership nasdaq

edit: deactivate commercial link

Just out of interest I googled "aerial vaccination Australia", and got a number of hits. Not sure about the reliability of the sources. It is an application only at this stage for a genetically modified cholera vaccine. Trials would also be carried out in Canada and USA.

However, the footnote on this particular site probably says it all.....

Just to be clear, as there has been much fear mongering and irrational speculation over this GM vaccine trial, this is not a aerosol vaccine to be sprayed on the public. This vaccine trial will be administered orally to 1000 volunteer test subjects.

[nobbc]http://realnewsaustralia.com/2013/11/16/genetically-modified-cholera-bacteria-to-be-released-in-australia/[/nobbc]

I really don't want to get involved in this discussion about vaccines, but I honestly can't believe you actually just said that. Do you actually think that cancer is some kind of benign illness, that if left alone will just go away like some common cold. Come on....

[c9...]

brendamar - it is such a great debate here in Australia with new mothers..... to Vaccinate or or not? ???  Im am with you on waiting until children are a little older..... say school age 5-6 on certain vaccines.  I am a mother and went through these very questions around 17 years ago. What made me choose pro-vaccine for my child was the memory of having both measles and chicken pox when I was 5 years old and not wanting my son to go through what I did and the fact the most schools and education back then would not accept a child unless proof of vaccine had been sighted.

Like all Big Pharma there has got to be money in it for someone right!!!

Mercola is an excellent doctor. Ask him here: [nobbc]http://vaccines.mercola.com/[/nobbc]

As a scientific journalist I personally checked ALL what he says.

I hope your children have a happy and prosperous life.  :)

[c9...]

Just out of interest I googled "aerial vaccination Australia", and got a number of hits. Not sure about the reliability of the sources. It is an application only at this stage for a genetically modified cholera vaccine. Trials would also be carried out in Canada and USA.

However, the footnote on this particular site probably says it all.....

Just to be clear, as there has been much fear mongering and irrational speculation over this GM vaccine trial, this is not a aerosol vaccine to be sprayed on the public. This vaccine trial will be administered orally to 1000 volunteer test subjects.

[nobbc]http://realnewsaustralia.com/2013/11/16/genetically-modified-cholera-bacteria-to-be-released-in-australia/[/nobbc]

That website is not trustable. Absolutely coopted.

I did my research... Australia Media is owned by...

I encourage everybody to take a look in nasdaq.com (shareholders)

[c9...]

I really don't want to get involved in this discussion about vaccines, but I honestly can't believe you actually just said that. Do you actually think that cancer is some kind of benign illness, that if left alone will just go away like some common cold. Come on....

You are fast to read !

I linked a book.

anyway: A doctor prescribed you benzodiazepines or no? How many warnings about benzodiazepines you saw in TV?

What was your doctor warning about benzos?

I cant believe you still believe the industry is concerned about your health.

Seriously.

[93...]

brendamar - it is such a great debate here in Australia with new mothers..... to Vaccinate or or not? ???  Im am with you on waiting until children are a little older..... say school age 5-6 on certain vaccines.  I am a mother and went through these very questions around 17 years ago. What made me choose pro-vaccine for my child was the memory of having both measles and chicken pox when I was 5 years old and not wanting my son to go through what I did and the fact the most schools and education back then would not accept a child unless proof of vaccine had been sighted.

Like all Big Pharma there has got to be money in it for someone right!!!

Mercola is an excellent doctor. Ask him here: [nobbc]http://vaccines.mercola.com/[/nobbc]

As a scientific journalist I personally checked ALL what he says.

I hope your children have a happy and prosperous life.  :)

Great link  :thumbsup:  thank you brendamar  :)