Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I know you are not doctors

[ed...]

[ed...]

And I'm not a spy!  :sick: I hate the pharmaceutical industry and as a journalist ever I exposed the crimes of the labs. I'm having a tough time and need help, that's all.  :tickedoff:  I make simple questions. Please no more paranoia that I already have enough with clonazepam  :(.

Seriously guys. I don't want a diagnostic I need you to share your experiences. Because I think that's the only thing valuable in the world of drugs  :thumbsup:. The experiences of people and not what the doctors say.

Thank you all  :thumbsup::smitten:

Anyway If this cervical problem continue I think I maybe will not be able to continue the taper. I don't know what to do anymore. And the doctors know nothing about this where I live.

NOTHING.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [Di...]

• [Be...]

• [da...]

Cervical........ . Neck...... Are u sure? Lol I saw the other thread.

Seriously though, I had a lot of problems with my hips , my neck , even my hands were swelling and so painful. I had injections in my hands . This helped. But I am sure it was directly something due to tapering. Slowly over time it did improve . Other symptoms came and went. It's part of the journey of w/ds. No way out . Just have to push through. Eventually u will get better.

Hugs to u .... Pinkee

[ed...]

Cervical........ . Neck...... Are u sure? Lol I saw the other thread.

Seriously though, I had a lot of problems with my hips , my neck , even my hands were swelling and so painful. I had injections in my hands . This helped. But I am sure it was directly something due to tapering. Slowly over time it did improve . Other symptoms came and went. It's part of the journey of w/ds. No way out . Just have to push through. Eventually u will get better.

Hugs to u .... Pinkee

WOW Injections of what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neck btw

=)

:smitten:

Thank you

[ed...]

Yes I have done a fast taper.

I had no support at that time.

I just started.

And I did fine after all...

Yes I had horrible moments but well

I'm here now at 0,50.

And I was told is not good to increase the dose.

So idk

more that one month holding on 0,50 and several days just with 0,25

And I'm not a spy!  :sick: I hate the pharmaceutical industry and as a journalist ever I exposed the crimes of the labs. I'm having a tough time and need help, that's all.  :tickedoff:  I make simple questions. Please no more paranoia that I already have enough with clonazepam  :(.

Seriously guys. I don't want a diagnostic I need you to share your experiences. Because I think that's the only thing valuable in the world of drugs  :thumbsup:. The experiences of people and not what the doctors say.

Anyway If this cervical problem continue I think I maybe will not be able to continue the taper. I don't know what to do anymore. And the doctors know nothing about this where I live.

NOTHING.

Generally speaking, the terms NOTHING and doctors are synonyms. Betsy.

[ed...]

NOTHING.

Agree =)

Hmmm....interesting. So you will never consult doctors for the rest of your life, no matter what illness or accident may befall you?

Good luck with that.

Hmmm....interesting. So you will never consult doctors for the rest of your life, no matter what illness or accident may befall you?

Good luck with that.

Doctors and modern medicine business are good for emergency medicine and surgeries. They can save your life in an emergency, no question about that. They can also compromise it to put it mildly with the all encompassing pharmaceutical treatments, no question aboot this one either.

Brendamar

I have only been on this forum for about a month but I can say this:  In my case, all the advice given to me by people on this forum has always been right and all the advice given to my by "experts" (psychiatrists, psychologists, MDs) have not only caused me great confusion and damage but in fact literally almost killed me.

I am not saying this to scare you but just letting you know that very few medical "experts" have knowledge or really know or want to help with benzo addiction.

The only kind of problem the doctors are good for.

I hope your life will not take a direction that will make you want to eat those words.

Medical doctors spend a great many years studying. They are selected to do this study from the highest of our academic achievers here in Australia. They are highly intelligent. Amongst the most highly intelligent in our community. I believe most of them want to help people. Some are poor communicators. Some are greedy. Some are incompetent. Some let their patients down. But you will find this scenario in all areas of expertise.

I find this frequently occurring derogatory commenting on doctors highly offensive. Most doctors sacrifice many things in life to help people. They work terrible hours during training. Then they work long hours when practicing. They have to know an incredible amount of information. They have to deal with all sorts of people - some of whom are mentally ill or physically and mentally handicapped. They most definitely save many lives. While they are doing all this, their families often suffer.

They are human. They make mistakes. Don't we all?

Please give them a break. Every one of us needs their help many times through our lifetime. Have some respect. Please.

Xana

[ed...]

The only kind of problem the doctors are good for.

I hope your life will not take a direction that will make you want to eat those words.

Medical doctors spend a great many years studying. They are selected to do this study from the highest of our academic achievers here in Australia. They are highly intelligent. Amongst the most highly intelligent in our community. I believe most of them want to help people. Some are poor communicators. Some are greedy. Some are incompetent. Some let their patients down. But you will find this scenario in all areas of expertise.

I find this frequently occurring derogatory commenting on doctors highly offensive. Most doctors sacrifice many things in life to help people. They work terrible hours during training. Then they work long hours when practicing. They have to know an incredible amount of information. They have to deal with all sorts of people - some of whom are mentally ill or physically and mentally handicapped. They most definitely save many lives. While they are doing all this, their families often suffer.

They are human. They make mistakes. Don't we all?

Please give them a break. Every one of us needs their help many times through our lifetime. Have some respect. Please.

Xana

Sadly universities are totally co-opted by Big Pharma. The doctors learn many things but also while they suffer a brainwashing.

And Big Pharma is just a crap.

There in Australia now they want to try an aerial vaccine which will be sprayed without dose control over the population. That sounds very similar to fumigation for me.

The problem is not the honest people who start medicine with the hope of saving lifes. The problem are things like this:

[nobbc]http://sanevax.org/[/nobbc]

[nobbc]http://www.vaccinetruth.com/[/nobbc]

[nobbc]http://www.mercola.com/article/vaccines/neurological_damage.htm[/nobbc]

Check Mercola.com for more terrible vaccines and medications.

Doctors can save lives after an accident where people suffered physical damage. Or muscle problems. O making surgeries. And nothing more.

The vaccine industry, the cancer industry, and the industry of legal addictive drugs are the problem. WHO = CRAP for me.

Edit: links deactivated

[ed...]
Just do a quick research on the major labs ownership (Nasdaq) compare the shareholders with Monsanto, or Disney, Warner, etc. You will be surprised.

The vaccine industry, the cancer industry, and the industry of legal addictive drugs are the problem.

That is a massive statement! I'm not going to get into a 'vaccine' argument here but vaccines have saved millions of lives. And while cancer treatments are not perfect, they too save millions of lives. I lost my sister to cancer but my life was saved by the magic hands of a surgeon.

I have not looked at your links yet.

[f8...]

brendamar - it is such a great debate here in Australia with new mothers..... to Vaccinate or or not? ???  Im am with you on waiting until children are a little older..... say school age 5-6 on certain vaccines.  I am a mother and went through these very questions around 17 years ago. What made me choose pro-vaccine for my child was the memory of having both measles and chicken pox when I was 5 years old and not wanting my son to go through what I did and the fact the most schools and education back then would not accept a child unless proof of vaccine had been sighted.

Like all Big Pharma there has got to be money in it for someone right!!!

most schools and education back then would not accept a child unless proof of vaccine had been sighted.

Which state was this? In Queensland none of my 4 children's schools, state or private, has ever requested this.

If you choose to vaccinate later, you are leaving your baby vulnerable at the most dangerous time of its life.

[f8...]

most schools and education back then would not accept a child unless proof of vaccine had been sighted.

Which state was this? In Queensland none of my 4 children's schools, state or private, has ever requested this.

If you choose to vaccinate later, you are leaving your baby vulnerable at the most dangerous time of its life.

Read what I posted back..... it was many years ago!!!! the laws may have changed now!!! and the child was vaccinated!!!!