Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Help in Looking for Previous Yahoo Benzo W/D People

[Or...]

Is anyone here or any moderator familiar with any of the people that were in the yahoo benzo group 10 years ago.  I don't think that group exists any more.  I was hoping to find out how Hilliary faired.  She had that depersonalization and derealization really bad to the point that everyone's faces looked like picasso.  I had that briefly so she and I could relate to that.  She was a makeup artist.

Then there was Chris from California.  It was her second trip around the block.  She lacked emotions really badly.  I can't remember what they called that.  It is the same thing that affected the author of the book, "Dancing as Fast as I Can."

Then there was Martha that lived in Arizona or New Mexico or something like that.

And what about Dave that lived in British Columbia.  I think that is where he lived.  Wow, he had a really bad time of it.  It was like me in that his experience on the benzos was never, ever pleasant.  He had pardoxical symptoms from like day one onward and I had the interdose withdrawal from day five onward.

And again, Rik and I think his last name was Roberts.

I still keep in touch with Marilyn, Liz and Lisa.

Thanks all!

O.G.