Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

How Old Are You?

[Sl...]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Sl...]

• [ba...]

• [...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hiii Gaer i like your avatar ! what cartoon is it from ?

As someone else said, it is Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I like him because he is a pessimist, like me. ;)

i wonder what benzo Eeyore uses he seems mellowed out :P  :laugh:

Eeyore uses alot of valium. That's why hes so tired and depressed all the time. I wonder if he's hit tolerance withdrawl yet? :idiot:

I'm 21. I've learned some important life lessons I'll tell you what...

I like your sig: "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -WSC

I assume you have read about his "Black Dog". :)

Gary

I have not until now. It's a very interesting read. Thanks for showing me that. I liked this one quote from NAMI, "He not only refused to submit to his black dog, he was able to use it to his advantage."

Cheers!

I'm 21. I've learned some important life lessons I'll tell you what...

I like your sig: "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -WSC

I assume you have read about his "Black Dog". :)

Gary

I have not until now. It's a very interesting read. Thanks for showing me that. I liked this one quote from NAMI, "He not only refused to submit to his black dog, he was able to use it to his advantage."

Cheers!

Churchill was a man of unbelievable contradictions. As I read about all the things he did, and what he believed in, one minute I am totally turned off, and the next minute I am fascinated.

He had SO much to overcome!

Gary

Eeyore uses alot of valium. That's why hes so tired and depressed all the time. I wonder if he's hit tolerance withdrawl yet? :idiot:

Had to add this to the "Funniest Posts on BB" thread.... wayyyyy too funny!  :laugh:http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=101756.0

Well then, what was Tigger on? And Rabbit? Rabbit probably was on meth!

I'll be 68 in March also.  I look like the guy on the Quaker Oats box.  And I'm a woman.  Benzo's have been "very very good to me".

Had to add this to the "Funniest Posts on BB" thread.... wayyyyy too funny!  :laugh:http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=101756.0

I suspect Tigger's been hitting the Four Loco pretty hard.

Rriver  :smitten:

My body has aged so much from all the muscke mass & weight loss & sagging skin that when i take a shower i take it blind, so t don't look @ myself & go into panic mode.  Plus its winter time where i am so i have an excuse to bulk up & wear extra clothing, seeing myself the way i used to be until i start gaining weight works for me!

Babyangel,                    i thik you are missing the point of what people are posting here about what benzos do to the body, mentally & physically in aging you.

well my quality of life was slightly better when i was taking a larger dose of alprazolam  3 .25mg a day i just dont like the idea of a long term medication im 23 years old i want my life back like how i was before being on meds :/

I suspect Tigger's been hitting the Four Loco pretty hard.

Rriver  :smitten:

Or maybe he just drinks lots and lots and LOTS of Mountain Dew :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mrs Damaged i just wanted to say happy birthday to you since you mentioned awhile back that your birthday was in March :)