Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I Care About You

[Te...]

good god, yall probably just ran off one of the few normal people that could help... thanks alot..

WELCOME TO BENZOBUDDIES TELLYTUBBY, SORRY!!!

This person advised me to switch my current .40mg a day diazepam to 2mg a day clonazepam and then start a fast taper. I don't know how that's helpful and normal to be honest with you.

well, who really knows what the poor soul was really about, she wasnt given much of a chance, members just attacked her like a buncha wild pitbulls, needlessly, since there are moderators to do the job...they just like to read their own posts I think....

and Morreweg, Ill save my cheer for when you leave :thumbsup:...

well, who really knows what the poor soul was really about, she wasnt given much of a chance, members just attacked her like a buncha wild pitbulls, needlessly, since there are moderators to do the job...they just like to read their own posts I think....

very charming, thank. i wish you would take BB more serious. its not a comic Forum . ::)

oh, so youre going to take this that direction, see if you can influence the  mods that way......

I dont think Ive been "comic" on the thread... and I was serious.....

ps. are you singling me out personally, as in a personal attack now?

good god, yall probably just ran off one of the few normal people that could help... thanks alot..

you call that serious ?  :laugh: thats more than comically, thats hilarious. :idiot: :idiot:

no, there wasnt anything comical about that, I was being serious... who knows what that person needed or what was really going on, she didnt stand a chance with you guys... good work there, hope she makes it.... :thumbsup:

no, there wasnt anything comical about that, I was being serious... who knows what that person needed or what was really going on, she didnt stand a chance with you guys... good work there, hope she makes it.... :thumbsup:

read it again. first you said she was one of the few normal people that could help

and now you are saying, hope she makes it .

does not make sense to me.

possible benzo-brain?

you and  most of the other members where wrong to attack the person like you did...

though I dont expect anyone to admit that.... :thumbsup:

the mods can do their job just fine...

Ill leave you with this, Im not gonna beat a dead horse.. adios

Benzy,

You've been warned once already about your comments on this thread.  You need to stop right now and consider this a warning.  You know the rules very well about treating members with respect.  Members should certainly question dubious advice given by someone. There is nothing wrong with that.  You may defend people here but it must be done without debasing others.

pianogirl

Benzy,

You've been warned once already about your comments on this thread.  You need to stop right now and consider this a warning.  You know the rules very well about treating members with respect.  Members should certainly question dubious advice given by someone. There is nothing wrong with that.  You may defend people here but it must be done without debasing others.

pianogirl

I don't blame her

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

I was just using the same words and attitude that she did.....my bad! :thumbsup: