Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

I Care About You

[Te...]

:)The meds u will need to taper are: Doxapin for sleep, Valium to start the taper process, and finally Klonopin to finish. Ask ur doc for how many mg to take of each. Whatever you do DO NOT cut it down by more than a quarter at a time. Wait for your body to adjust then along with your doctor cut it down  by a quarter again. Doxapin quiets down the Central Nervous system at night while u sleep by secreting GABA. The same chemical Benzos stimulate the neurotransmitter to secrete. Then pray, meditate, get to a Yoga class, drink some hot Green tea ,

listen to calming music and avoid negative people. I am a full blown Xanax addict and have been to hell and back with this bc of totally dangerous, and ignorant...very expensive doctors. Message me if you need any help or insight. Do not let yourself suffer. It is totally unecessary and dangerous. You can have a seizure. Xx  :smitten:

Hi, I think you meant to post this on another thread?  Also, I'd like to remind you that giving direct medical advice is against the rules on this forum, as is giving taper/medical advice via the pm system.

I know you're a new member, just a heads up about our rules.

:thumbsup:

I'm not giving advice as a nurse...but rather clarifying that as a nurse I know better than anyone that it is illegal to tell someone how to take their medication. This whole website is unethical which is why I always say "along with your doctor". I always emphasize "ask your doctor". It actually scares me that people are telling others how to taper. I don't know why your are harassing me but I am extremely experienced with the detox process...and along with a written order from a medical doctor a person can successfully get off of Benzos.

That's why I said " along with your doctor". I'm a nurse in Recovery. How do I move it to he right thread?

Can you provide a link to the thread, or tell me which one it was?  I can move it....

I'm not giving advice as a nurse...but rather clarifying that as a nurse I know better than anyone that it is illegal to tell someone how to take their medication. This whole website is unethical which is why I always say "along with your doctor". I always emphasize "ask your doctor". It actually scares me that people are telling others how to taper. I don't know why your are harassing me but I am extremely experienced with the detox process...and along with a written order from a medical doctor a person can successfully get off of Benzos.

I'm not harassing you.  But when you joined you agreed to abide by our rules and we expect you to do so.  BenzoBuddies is a peer-support forum.  This means that there are no "experts" here, and we do not allow anyone to hold forth as an expert.  This is also a private club, not a democracy.

You are free to offer your own opinions, but only as opinions, not as fact.

[59...]

:) The meds u will need to taper are: Doxapin for sleep, Valium to start the taper process, and finally Klonopin to finish.

...?

:)The meds u will need to taper are: Doxapin for sleep, Valium to start the taper process, and finally Klonopin to finish. Ask ur doc for how many mg to take of each. Whatever you do DO NOT cut it down by more than a quarter at a time. Wait for your body to adjust then along with your doctor cut it down  by a quarter again. Doxapin quiets down the Central Nervous system at night while u sleep by secreting GABA. The same chemical Benzos stimulate the neurotransmitter to secrete. Then pray, meditate, get to a Yoga class, drink some hot Green tea ,

listen to calming music and avoid negative people. I am a full blown Xanax addict and have been to hell and back with this bc of totally dangerous, and ignorant...very expensive doctors. Message me if you need any help or insight. Do not let yourself suffer. It is totally unecessary and dangerous. You can have a seizure. Xx  :smitten:

I don't understand how a person saying they are a nurse can come into a forum such as this one and

tell, not suggest, but tell the many varied members what to do.  Nurses are hyper aware of the differences

between individuals with regard to any med, let alone psyche meds.  The first sentence in your post comes

close to having the appearance of a prescription:  "The meds u will need to taper are: Doxapin for sleep,

Valium to start the taper process, and finally Klonopin to finish."  Then you say ask your doc how much

of it to take, as if we're supposed to trust YOU what to take then take that info to our doc and tell him

or her to give us the right amount.  Absurd.  Dangerous.  Irresponsible for anyone to say in here, let alone

somebody saying that they are a nurse.

I'm hoping your membership here is being  talked about by the Admins and Moderators.

By the way, green tea is contraindicated in people diagnosed with anxiety.  Even decaf green tea as it

contains a bit of caffeine and formaldehyde which is used in the decaffinating process.

- Slappy

[59...]

I asked my Doctor and he poisoned me with this CRAP...

Right?

[59...]

Right?

I reported the original post.

I have this suffering thanks to a liar doctor who told me: "Clonazepam is the safest drug in its category", and "(by self allusion) I quit clonazepam without problems after two years of taking more than you...!" "I just threw the box away and never took it again. "

Among other lies told to me that "Clonazepam have not addiction problems." And later when I went to see him after two years he insisted "If you feel you need more use more! Take what you feel is necessary! And if anyone has a problem with that just tell him to try to do your job!"

good god, yall probably just ran off one of the few normal people that could help... thanks alot..

WELCOME TO BENZOBUDDIES TELLYTUBBY, SORRY!!!

the moderators can do their job, no one needs yalls 2 cents, yall go all over the place giving it tho, I think you just like to read your own post.. just shutup sometime :thumbsup:

Interesting post that I find from you Tellytubby after you sent me a PM telling exactly the opposite. You advised me to switched from diazepam to clonazepam (what?), how much to and how fast to go (very fast by the way). Oh and you didn't mention "along with your doctor".

I don't know what your intention were, maybe you were honestly trying to help but I answered it was a really bad idea and advice to give.

I'm aware posts are not supposed to be personal but I make this exception because of the grave contradictions and poor direct advice.

the moderators can do their job, no one needs yalls 2 cents, yall go all over the place giving it tho, I think you just like to read your own post.. just shutup sometime :thumbsup:

Benzy this is not very nice telling members to “shut up” it is disrespectful and  clearly against our forum guidelines for proper response to members.

•Be polite towards, and respectful of, your fellow Buddies. We do not tolerate attacks upon fellow members.

Rules and guidelines:

Magrita

any idea about half lives ? are you sure you are a nurse ?

by the way , i am Julia Roberts,  :laugh:

good god, yall probably just ran off one of the few normal people that could help... thanks alot..

WELCOME TO BENZOBUDDIES TELLYTUBBY, SORRY!!!

I don't blame her

Cheers !!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: