Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

MEMES.

[Ks...]

Hi all, I am starting a new thread for comedy purposes. This is a thread to share MEMES! In case you don't know what those are, they are kind of like viral videos only they are pictures, and internet users can add to them or build off them. They are usually captioned, and sometimes are based off things that happen in pop culture, or sometimes just random pictures that people find funny on the internet and start captioning. A well known one is the "i can has cheezburger" meme. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what makes a meme, but once you start seeing them over and over you'll start to get it.

You can come surf this thread when you're in a wave, can't sleep, bored, etc. It is timeless and can be read over and over again. And the more memes we have the better it will be! You don't even have to explain your meme, usually it's just funny in and of itself.

Okay enough, here is one to start us off:

http://www.fscinteractive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/internet-meme-2-condescending-wonka.original.png

I think you forgot to include something at the end of your post, Ks1994. :)

Edit: Ah, I should have looked closer at the code in your post before (no image was displayed for me). The remote site where you image is hosted must have been having problems.

wow many eye catchings

my doge art portfolio is very impress

http://24.media.tumblr.com/bb7428ab95a7a905cb7e59bb8e104e1c/tumblr_mwegt2yEo61spqx5oo1_500.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...