Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

'Dinner For One'........

[Mo...]

Hi All,

For those of you , who are not well enough to celebrate tonight , i would recommend watching

'' Dinner For One '', this amazing and beautiful British Humour , might cheer you up

a little and give you distraction i think.

By the way, next year will be different, best wishes to All of You.  :smitten::thumbsup:

Hi All,

For those of you , who are not well enough to celebrate tonight , i would recommend watching

'' Dinner For One '', this amazing and beautiful British Humour , might cheer you up

By the way, next year will be different, best wishes to All of You.  :smitten::thumbsup:

It might surprise you to know that 'Dinner for One' has never been shown on British television, despite being very well known and played in a lot of European countries every New Years Eve. Hardly anyone in the UK know's of it.

Hi All,

It might surprise you to know that 'Dinner for One' has never been shown on British television, despite being very well known and played in a lot of European countries every New Years Eve. Hardly anyone in the UK know's of it.

its a big shame, because its fantastic acting and people really miss something i think.

one can watch it on you tube, if i could put a link i would.

Thanks, Morreweg :)

Yes, next year will be so much better.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1v4BYV-YvA

Rosa

very kind of you Rosa, thanks for the link. may someone might want to watch. take care. :smitten:

I was incorrect on saying the WiKi link had other versions. There are many different ones, some longer, some shorter, and with and without subtitles. Here is another link with an interesting article and YouTube of the original 1963 version. enjoy . . .

my apologies, and again . . .

Happy New Year!

http://www.businessinsider.com/dinner-for-one-on-new-years-eve-in-germany-2013-12

Cheers,

SnapDragon

I too leave a long year of misery behind cuddlemuffin, the good thing IS that we are leaving it behind and we need to look forward to better days.

I watched the video dinner for one, cute! How many years have I had dinner for one after my divorce? Wow!

Agreed - what a blankity blank of a year we leave behind . . . the coming year will continue to be "interesting" and at times difficult, but all systems go, forward - and all the best for all of us!

Cheerio,

SnapDragon

I will ever take" normality" for granted again. I will never complain of being alone, or what ever lays ahead after this traumatic experience. My strength is low but what else can we do??? Happy New Years to all of you lovely people.