Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Hate site...Gaulke Cesspool of Madness

[76...]

[76...]

I came upon a horrible site called "Cesspool of Madness" mocking BB's.  They picked out one of my posts re: DP/DR memory loss and how horrible it made me feel when looking at my children.  They reported it is "mother forgets her children," pure hate. 

Can this group get personal information about us?

I came upon a horrible site called "[sCOTT GAULKE's hate blog]" mocking BB's.  They picked out one of my posts re: DP/DR memory loss and how horrible it made me feel when looking at my children.  They reported it is "mother forgets her children," pure hate. 

Can this group get personal information about us?

No, they cannot get members' personal information from BenzoBuddies.  It simply can't be done by this particular person, who is by no means a real "hacker."  It's not a group (though it's made to look like one) but just one former disgruntled member with an axe to grind and far, far too much time on his hands.

I am having severe agitation symptoms right now and was in banana republic the other day finding myself intentionally not moving out of the way when people were not watching where they were going just to let out some frustration..... people really need to think before they single out a specific group of people to "make fun of" or torment .....

[76...]
No joke.  I'm impressed you went to Banana Republic.  Wayyyyyy to much stim for me.  My spouse wants me to go to REI w/him and I told him it would be took traumatic.  Someday, let's hope we can look back and see how far we've come.  It's our benzo brain's at work.