Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Don't ask me for my "connection's" URL or e-mail

[Te...]

I mentioned in a past comment that I got my meds from "overseas." Since then, I've had several new buddies send me a PM and ask me for the URL of my "connection." Please be advised that I will NOT share that information. I will not be a party to anyone's continued abuse of benzos, and I will NOT share the URL or e-mail of where I obtained my benzos. I'm no longer getting them from that person, who IMHO is just a "pill pusher," and I will not send you their contact information.

Please do not contact me and ask for their information. I will NOT share it.

Thanks,

Tex

Halleluja..... the Newbies, who you are always so worried about , must be really impressed with

this post. incredible and soooo unnecessary. :tickedoff:

p.s. keep in mind that most members got their ''meds'' from their Doctors and not

from ''overseas''. if you really received so many pms asking for your ''connections '', (which i doubt)

then report the pm . i am sure the Moderators will know how to deal with this issue.

No worries here. Ive been able to obtain my Rxes from a real doctor.

And somewhat of a surprise in your case actually. I would have thought that someone with such supposed education, acumen, expertise, advice, and JUDGEMENT of thers would have been seeing a doctor at least before your jump. Truly surprised.

Intend

Just to let everyone know, if we become aware any members disseminating such information through any BB systems, they are likely to earn themselves a permanent ban from this community.

Anybody can get anything off the internet in the USA, Canada, Mexico or overseas by themselves.  Asking Tex to provide you with this information is quite inappropriate.

OMG! Did Tex and I just agree on something?  :laugh:

I don't usually reply to these topics but it is well known fact that drugs obtained through the internet can be dangerous due to the fact that they are not the real drug.  Lets face it nowadays anyone can make anything and would you know which is the genuine tablet. Because I would not. I get mine from my doctor so I know that they are for real.

Duck

I don't usually reply to these topics but it is well known fact that drugs obtained through the internet can be dangerous due to the fact that they are not the real drug.  Lets face it nowadays anyone can make anything and would you know which is the genuine tablet. Because I would not. I get mine from my doctor so I know that they are for real.

Duck

Yes you are totally correct.

Even when you get your drugs from a pharmacy the drug suppliers can change with the generics and the medication can have an entirely different effect on you.

I have this Aunt, she has a church here in town (we dont get along real well)

shes big on doing all the mission trips...

she comes home with literal suitcases full of drugs, and re-sells them to her congregation...

Ive visited there before, long time ago, but I never drank the koolaid at the potlucks...

I have this Aunt, she has a church here in town (we dont get along real well)

shes big on doing all the mission trips...

she comes home with literal suitcases full of drugs, and re-sells them to her congregation...

Ive visited there before, long time ago, but I never drank the koolaid at the potlucks...

Friday night trips down south of the border to TJ?

Duck

Yes you are totally correct.

Even when you get your drugs from a pharmacy the drug suppliers can change with the generics and the medication can have an entirely different effect on you.

So true Rebel I have been given generic drugs due to the costs and have yet been given the real stuff if there is such a drug, because thinking about it how do we know that it is the real drug and not generic. Does it state on said packet because I would not know.

Duck

You’ve been inundated by 3 PMs!! Oh my!! There is a very simple method of dealing with people who ask for these contacts. Just tell them no.

I really don't see the point to this thread, other than for the OP to point out the fact that he has "connections". I also know of websites where you can get all sorts of drugs and paraphernalia. I think we all do, and we all know that those sites are very dodgy. Does it really need to be pointed out on a thread?

Oh and Tex - have you considered going back and deleting your comment about having a contact, or perhaps asking a mod to delete it for you? It seems to me that would have solved the problem a lot more efficiently.

to be fair, they really think this is one of the "perks" to being a missionary, they dont see it as anything wrong, its not that they only bring back pain killers and such, that a drug dealer would, they bring back anti-biotics, etc.... so they think its fine.....

Im not sure what the law would say though...

Although I have a pretty good idea

I have received three PMs over the months. I just delete them. From now on, I will be reporting anything I receive to the moderators.

Hiya Tex.  You got so blown away by 3 messages over several months that you feel the need to make a public announcement?

Hey let's chill out!  It's Christmas time, so enjoy some calming and peaceful thoughts.

• 10 months later...

oh my God, Tex was so funny,,,,

i really miss his presence here.....

i also have tons of valium, bromezapam, klonopin pills .....

I'm planning to make a video where I'm giving  back  all this shit to a local pharmacy and telling them.....

you should be ashamed to distribute these narcotics to the poor people,,,,,, :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: