Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Poop therapy

[ed...]

Ok this is almost too embarrassing to ask, but I was on Earth Clinic and there were quite a few supporters of Poop therapy (including eating one's own poop) and it's health benefits.  Anyone heard of it or know of anyone who has healed/benefited from it?

I hope this topic doesn't gross anyone out...just curious though if anyone has or has known anyone that has used it.

??? Previous one on Pee Therapy.

Thinking this is one of those things where I don't know the back story.  :)

Ok this is almost too embarrassing to ask, but I was on Earth Clinic and there were quite a few supporters of Urine therapy (including drinking one's own urine) and it's health benefits.  Anyone heard of it or know of anyone who has healed/benefited from it?

I hope this topic doesn't gross anyone out...just curious though if anyone has or has known anyone that has used it.

Ok this is almost too embarrassing to ask, but I was on Earth Clinic and there were quite a few supporters of Poop therapy (including eating one's own poop) and it's health benefits.  Anyone heard of it or know of anyone who has healed/benefited from it?

??? Previous one on Pee Therapy.

Thinking this is one of those things where I don't know the back story.  :)

Ok this is almost too embarrassing to ask, but I was on Earth Clinic and there were quite a few supporters of Urine therapy (including drinking one's own urine) and it's health benefits.  Anyone heard of it or know of anyone who has healed/benefited from it?

edenhazard,

You obviously copied Charlene's opening post from the Urine Therapy thread, redesigned her post and created a new thread to suit your humor.  I don't find this funny in the least.  Although the thread that you copied Charlene's post from was definitely alternative, the thread was intended to legitimately explore alternative treatments.  This thread is not.  Thus, I have moved this from Alternative Therapies to Off-Topic.

Juliea

BB Team

Hi,

Well, I guess, I have to poke my head out and pay a visit to this little thread too!

but, yes, I did notice this had a little ring of familliarity about it!

but, Juliea,

There is actually a certain level of legitimacy about this subject too!

While, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to eat it for the possible gains, but most likely bigger losses that would cause,

In some hospital systems, and for some people who have compromised gut bakterior,

It is actually a fact that you can have a faecal transplant, where the pooh from a healthy person is inserted into the upper part of the colon as the ultimate pre-fab pro-biotic for someone who has a bad imbalance. Apparently it is very successful, and can solve a stack of problems eather due to toxins from the bad guys or a lot of metabolic products from the bakterior we should have in there.

Can benifit those who had strong anti-biotics etc.

Don't blaim me, It was all Dr. Karls fault!!!!!

Definitely a good use of Australian tax payers money to run our national ABC network wherre such facts are made known!!!

:)

Hi,

Well, I guess, I have to poke my head out and pay a visit to this little thread too!

but, yes, I did notice this had a little ring of familliarity about it!

but, Juliea,

There is actually a certain level of legitimacy about this subject too!

While, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to eat it for the possible gains, but most likely bigger losses that would cause,

In some hospital systems, and for some people who have compromised gut bakterior,

It is actually a fact that you can have a faecal transplant, where the pooh from a healthy person is inserted into the upper part of the colon as the ultimate pre-fab pro-biotic for someone who has a bad imbalance. Apparently it is very successful, and can solve a stack of problems eather due to toxins from the bad guys or a lot of metabolic products from the bakterior we should have in there.

Can benifit those who had strong anti-biotics etc.

Don't blaim me, It was all Dr. Karls fault!!!!!

Definitely a good use of Australian tax payers money to run our national ABC network wherre such facts are made known!!!

:)

This subject might have legitimacy to some, but this thread, (copying another members post and changing her words), does not.   

on every forum women can't laugh with troll humor :') its kinda weird.

I am woman, hear me roar with laughter.  :2funny:

No offense to Charlene, the OP of the Urine Therapy thread though.  I didn't know this was a copy from another thread poking fun at the desperate times, desperate measures.  I hope she is not offended by this post and sees the humour in it.

Ive seen the urine therapy, thats bad enough,, but I guess this was a joke

although I know most animals do it, it helps regulate the bacteria in their gut...

foals will eat manure staring at about 3 or 4 days, dogs will do it off and on,,,

man probably did it somewhere along the line....back when their knuckles still drug the ground probably...

I dont know how anyone could bring themselves to try either, I guess if you felt bad enough and were at a dead end with conventional meds you would try anything... I think Id die first

Maybe that's because women have a higher intellect than the average troll........

There is no poop therapy on earth clinic.

There is the enema's using a donor's fecal matter when someone's gut flora is so bad that they are dying.

They supplement the patient with a donor's stool in an enema.

This safed a women's life here

Little-known fecal transplant cures woman's bacterial infection

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/26/health/fecal-transplant/

Hi mrtmeo,

Yes, I think that's the same kind of thing I mentioned,

Quite successful I believe, and Could well help some on here who've had their gut compromised by some of the nasty changes that benzo WD can cause!

Actually, Benzi,

I think the American indians used to perform a thing called second harvest if times got tough where they would indeed re process their previous expulsions!

I think rabbits do it too,

I don't have any plans to try it though!!!

Pass and pass again!!!

I wonder if you had a fully healthy gut, if it would be safe or not!

I do, but sorry, I'm not willing to do the experiment!!!!!!

Any takers???

Maybe that's because women have a higher intellect than the average troll........

hahahaha , or maybe its something autistic.. They are just something different.  :D:smitten: