Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Famous People Name Game

[SK...]

• Replies 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [4G...]

• [or...]

• [un...]

• [Ch...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gilly: Not the guy who got lost and found America, but this guy. And yes, we sleep together. :laugh:

Chris Joseph Columbus[1][2] (born September 10, 1958) is an American filmmaker. Columbus is known for directing movies such as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (2001), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002), Mrs. Doubtfire (1993), Home Alone (1990) and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) and for writing movies such as Gremlins (1984) and The Goonies (1985).

Home Alone received a British Comedy Award for Best Comedy Film. Columbus received an Academy Award nomination for producing The Help (2011).

Ohhhhh!!! get me for being thick! Glad you're keeping up the horizontal exercise, babes!!  :thumbsup:

Hans Christian Andersen

Mr. Christian.

Gilly: Gotta keep up with me.............hard to beat someone who covered the Hollywood industry for 20 years.. :laugh:

Bets, I said Fletcher Christian. You just said Mr Christian. That could have been anybody! I was wrong about Chris Columbus but I'm not wrong here!  :tickedoff:

[c8...]