Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

RIP Nelson Mandela

[An...]

End of an icon.  End of an era. You will be missed.

I'm depressed about his death, even tho I knew it was coming. He will be in all of the history books. He will not be forgotten.

Thank your for providing this thread to honor Mr. Mandala.

A man who showed what "true" wisdom is all about.

I'm happy for Mr. Mandala, as he is truly free, he understands "all" now, and has come before the master creator, who bowed in honor of Mr. Mandala.

Fly free Mr Mandala, explore the beautiful Universe with wonder, astonishment and amazement. Thank you for what you showed the people on planet Earth.  What an amazing being who fulfilled his journey the "right" way.

27 years in prison ....Mr Nelson Mandela , i bow in honour ......... he will

rest in peace now. what a man...what an icon.

he will never be forgotten. :smitten:

Certainly a man of great inspiration. Even after all his years of incarceration he didn't have any hatred. I only hope that his legacy will live on.

RIP Nelson (btw – I named one of my cats after you, although sadly he passed away many years ago. I hope you keep an eye on him and give him a cuddle for me)

Certainly a man of great inspiration. Even after all his years of incarceration he didn't have any hatred. I only hope that his legacy will live on.

RIP Nelson (btw – I named one of my cats after you, although sadly he passed away many years ago. I hope you keep an eye on him and give him a cuddle for me)

Aww, this brought tears to my eyes.  :(:smitten:

What a special soul Mandela was. Our world is a better place for him being in it.  I believe his legacy will live on!

i am watching the Funeral right now, so impressive.  8)