Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My balls feel like rubber! lol

[Ro...]

Sorry you are having a rough night Robbed. You were able to brighten the day of so many people despite not feeling your best, I appreciate it! I hope you get some relief soon from your pain and the altered sensations.  :thumbsup:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Ro...]

• [In...]

• [JC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Always great to make ppl laugh even when feeling like hell! I had a great time last night with this thread. Glad you guys kept it going.  :thumbsup:

[4b...]

Always great to make ppl laugh even when feeling like hell! I had a great time last night with this thread. Glad you guys kept it going.  :thumbsup:

Hi Rob,

When I read this thread I cracked up  :D  it made me think of this song by the legendary AC/DC. I hope you enjoy!!!

Listen to the words  :2funny:

p.s I hope you and your balls are doing better.

Cheers,

Towards.

Rob, if you saw the episode of Seinfeld where George had gotten out of the pool and someone's girlfriend saw George in his b-day suit. She looks at his parts and George says, I was in the pool, I was in the pool.  In the righrt environment  all guys have rubber balls.  ( HENCE  maybe WINTER ) 

Rob, if you saw the episode of Seinfeld where George had gotten out of the pool and someone's girlfriend saw George in his b-day suit. She looks at his parts and George says, I was in the pool, I was in the pool.  In the righrt environment  all guys have rubber balls.  ( HENCE  maybe WINTER )

That was classic Seinfeld! My god, that episode was hysterical.

Christopher Lambert's balls?  Its just an association I am going to make now for the rest of my life.  Your avitar and the visualization of rubber balls is going to stick. 

On another note mine looked pale floating around in the tub a few months after c/t last winter.  Actually my entire unit looked a bit pale. 

Pale rider!!

Christopher Lambert's balls?  Its just an association I am going to make now for the rest of my life.  Your avitar and the visualization of rubber balls is going to stick. 

On another note mine looked pale floating around in the tub a few months after c/t last winter.  Actually my entire unit looked a bit pale. 

Pale rider!!

Better than my association. The whole time I thought it was Andrew Dice Clay!

Thanks Buddy! I am glad you got a laugh tonight =) Laughter really is the antidote for depression...that and rubbing the balls. LMAO - I like to refer to my balls as my pleasure center that contains my palm receptors! Both my palm receptors need to "up and down" regulate to stimulate the pleasure center that is the "balls and shaft" - this is very often overlooked by biological scientists as a common biological entity that controls depression. =)

ahahahahah

Robbnoxious =)

My wife down regulated my palm receptors -- but not completely!!!

Some habits are hard (no pun intended) to break.

hahahaa  :D  :D

Here is one for everyone,

A Pirate walked into a bar with a Steering wheel inside his Pants.

The Bar Tender looked at him and said "Is that a Steering wheel in your pants?"

The Pirate replied in a pirate accent  "ARRRRRRR Matey and it's Driving me NUTS"

:laugh:  hahahaha HAHAHAHA      :thumbsup:

The Pirate replied in a pirate accent  "ARRRRRRR Matey and it's Driving me NUTS"

:laugh:

:laugh:

And I was going to have marinated mozzarella balls for supper.  DAMN!  Now what do I do?

Lee

Dont stop now...go ahead...have a ball :laugh:

And I was going to have marinated mozzarella balls for supper.  DAMN!  Now what do I do?

Lee

Dont stop now...go ahead...have a ball :laugh:

Mind if I take two?  They're small.......

Lee