Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

My balls feel like rubber! lol

[Ro...]

My balls feel like rubber! Seems all my soft tissues irk me!! Eye lids, balls, ear lobes a bit. Anyone having their senses so askew that it feels like you are grabbing rubber if you touch your eyelids or other soft tissues?

Robb

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [Ro...]

• [In...]

• [JC...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this post takes the cake...

LMFAO. They really do. they are like touching latex balls! bahahahaha

Since it's mostly ladies on here I don't expect many to relate but it's the eye lids too. Also I can't touch a whole lot of corse fabrics without getting an eerie feeling. This is not a horrid thing as far as being able to cope but I'm sick of everything I touch being askew. When I rub my palms together it's also eerie.

I got a kick out of this one  :P

By far the most funny post I have ever come across  :laugh:

Ummm, I can't say I have noticed this but I know where to post it if it happens.. RBA, Rubber balls anonymous  ;)  J/k

I got a kick out of this one  :P

By far the most funny post I have ever come across  :laugh:

Ummm, I can't say I have noticed this but I know where to post it if it happens.. RBA, Rubber balls anonymous  ;)  J/k

Pretty ballsy post huh? lol

This can't be a good feeling Robbed. Are you talking scrotum or actually squeezing your nut? Good grief I hope you mean the texture of your sack and not that your balls are feeling squishy! It would have to HURT to squeeze them that hard! Dude, you are cracking me up here. I'm sorry, I hope that doesn't offend you. Just checked mine and everything is good.

The only thing I've had with touch in w/d is sometimes when I rest my left hand on the left side of my face while sitting at a desk the feeling is really off, like the nerves in my hand and face aren't working right and kind of numb.

This can't be a good feeling Robbed. Are you talking scrotum or actually squeezing your nut? Good grief I hope you mean the texture of your sack and not that your balls are feeling squishy! It would have to HURT to squeeze them that hard! Dude, you are cracking me up here. I'm sorry, I hope that doesn't offend you. Just checked mine and everything is good.

The only thing I've had with touch in w/d is sometimes when I rest my left hand on the left side of my face while sitting at a desk the feeling is really off, like the nerves in my hand and face aren't working right and kind of numb.

LOL - yes it's the sense of touch gone awry is all. It's not really a sx because the sx would be "my sense of touch is off" rather than "rubber balls"  :-\ - I am not lying though, everything I touch is way way off!!! It's litterally like touching my balls with latex gloves lol.

Innadaze - I'm not actually "squeezing the nut" LMAO - it's my skin. You may ask "Robb, why are you playing with your balls" to which I reply. "My tongue wont reach"!!!

Ahahahahaha

Rubbed

I think it's your sense of touch being screwed up as part of WD. People often say that they get strange skin sensations. I imagine if your skin is feeling this way all over your body that it is actually more that your sense of touch is off. Nerve related I would think since the information travels through sensory nerves to the brain then is translated in parietal lobe. So you've got two areas that are very affected by WD involved in the sense of touch - the nerves and the parietal lobe.

Hopefully it's just one of those strange things that will pass a you heal. 

Innadaze - I'm not actually "squeezing the nut" LMAO - it's my skin. You may ask "Robb, why are you playing with your balls" to which I reply. "My tongue wont reach"!!!

Ahahahahaha

Robb

I am really actually feeling laughter! This is great! Not laughing as a reflex to something funny, but feeling a bit of happiness. Thanks Robbed!

Very pleased to hear it is not the actual ball itself. If that felt like rubber I'd say go get checked at the doctor right away! No need to explain why you are touching your balls to another guy, we all do it instinctually.

I have a couple other questions but the envelope has probably been pushed far enough this evening. Hope you are "feeling" better soon!

Hmmmmm ???

Wondering how manny guys start feeling there......this evening ?  ;)

:smitten:

Sandra.

Really if you are honest with yourself a guy touches his balls all the time but just does not make it public. If we have to readjust due to overlapping legs then we do what we must when we must. It's very easy to hide to be honest. =)

Robbed, from the few times I've seen you around lately it sounds like the physical pain has come down a few notches? Are you able to get any somewhat relaxing times each day or each week? Seeing any improvement?

Yes i am sure I will be "feeling" better soon, thanks! =)

Ahahahahaha

Robb

I am really actually feeling laughter! This is great! Not laughing as a reflex to something funny, but feeling a bit of happiness. Thanks Robbed!

Very pleased to hear it is not the actual ball itself. If that felt like rubber I'd say go get checked at the doctor right away! No need to explain why you are touching your balls to another guy, we all do it instinctually.

I have a couple other questions but the envelope has probably been pushed far enough this evening. Hope you are "feeling" better soon!

Thanks Buddy! I am glad you got a laugh tonight =) Laughter really is the antidote for depression...that and rubbing the balls. LMAO - I like to refer to my balls as my pleasure center that contains my palm receptors! Both my palm receptors need to "up and down" regulate to stimulate the pleasure center that is the "balls and shaft" - this is very often overlooked by biological scientists as a common biological entity that controls depression. =)

ahahahahah

Robbnoxious =)

Robbed, from the few times I've seen you around lately it sounds like the physical pain has come down a few notches? Are you able to get any somewhat relaxing times each day or each week? Seeing any improvement?

Only if I look back a few months. I have windows that are tolerable but the pain waves are still brutal as hell. Yes, I'm seeing some improvements at 7.5 months off but I'm still in a world of hurt. For the first 5 months off I was pacing about 6-8 hrs a day and that is no longer the case but the pain is still very very uncomfortable and waking is AWFUL!!!! Thanks for asking. I hope you guys are all doing at least ok. I haven't been on much for a while but i like to check in and read a few posts now and then, Best wishes to you and I'll be around now and again.

Ohhh....the thing I have noticed the most improvement with is my mental sxs. My mind was scrambled a few months ago but now when the pain isn't too too bad I can watch TV and cook etc...it's nice. I would say since my worst point my mental is 80% better but my physical is only about 20% better. I am a long ways off from being ok, that's for sure.

Rubbed

Hmmmmm ???

Wondering how manny guys start feeling there......this evening ?  ;)

Sandra.

Really if you are honest with yourself a guy touches his balls all the time but just does not make it public. If we have to readjust due to overlapping legs then we do what we must when we must. It's very easy to hide to be honest. =)

;)

Sandra.

Glad to hear Robbed! I'm having more trouble with the mental. Unable to work outside home or jog still. 8 days ago I had about 3 hours of the best mental clarity in my entire w/d. Was speeding down the freeway at 70mph, came home and blasted some music for an hour or so. Then it all came crashing down in a wave. Hopefully it peaked today and will be getting better again in the coming days. Still no picnic at over 8 months off. I think in another 7 or 8 months we should be able to do some living even if we still aren't 100%. Take care Buddy!

Glad to hear Robbed! I'm having more trouble with the mental. Unable to work outside home or jog still. 8 days ago I had about 3 hours of the best mental clarity in my entire w/d. Was speeding down the freeway at 70mph, came home and blasted some music for an hour or so. Then it all came crashing down in a wave. Hopefully it peaked today and will be getting better again in the coming days. Still no picnic at over 8 months off. I think in another 7 or 8 months we should be able to do some living even if we still aren't 100%. Take care Buddy!

Sounds about right! =)