Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

haha. You are SO lucky I sent cash. And that pigeon can be fussy. :tickedoff: Would not do any cooking or housework for me so if you are thinking along those lines.......

haha Sorry to hear that. I already have it shoveling snow and taking out the trash, amongst other things. I'm surprised the bird left colorado, being that I heard they have some really good seed there. :D This is your pigeon... :) :)...This your pigeon on seed... :idiot: :idiot: :idiot::D

Take care,

Snoball :)

Snoball...

Pigeon walks into a Denver pot shop and sez...'How much for and ounce?' Happens ALL the time. No wonder the bird LET you turn it into a slave. He is clearly not in his right mind. You have no idea how much I love that bird. :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. You are SO lucky I sent cash. And that pigeon can be fussy. :tickedoff: Would not do any cooking or housework for me so if you are thinking along those lines.......

haha Sorry to hear that. I already have it shoveling snow and taking out the trash, amongst other things. I'm surprised the bird left colorado, being that I heard they have some really good seed there. :D This is your pigeon... :) :)...This your pigeon on seed... :idiot: :idiot: :idiot::D

Take care,

Snoball :)

Snoball...

Pigeon walks into a Denver pot shop and sez...'How much for and ounce?' Happens ALL the time. No wonder the bird LET you turn it into a slave. He is clearly not in his right mind. You have no idea how much I love that bird. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Awwww I'm sorry :( I will send it back just as soon as he finishes my drywall. 8):laugh: Hes a hard worker...Just keeps pecking away. :)

Ok. That is it. I JUST retextured my bathroom walls and YOU had the pigeon do your walls? Send him back. He is going to his room. :tickedoff:

Ya, and he didn't get any paint or mud in his feathers. ;D Ill send him back when he finishes my addition. 8)

Snoball 8)

Just sitting here on the couch watching Leave it to Beaver. Good ol fashioned television. 8) I wish I was alive in those days. 8)

Me too Snoball, or Andy Griffith :)  A kinder gentler time.

FB

FB. You are so right. I get lost in those shows when I watch them. I imagine how life might have been, had I been born in the good ol days. :)

I so get it about wishing you were living in the times of Leave it to Beaver. I have said this many times. Life was so different. Kids were outside playing kick ball and tag. Climbing trees and talking to each other. I was on campus in Boulder last week. I watched the 19-21 age group walking around between classes. That was interesting. Almost everyone was texting. I text. It makes communication easier. I work with a really nice girl that is about 22 years old. I asked her how many texts she sends on a given day. Her answer was that she is conservative. About 200-300. Really? Not sure I could be June Cleaver and teeter around on heels with pearls on to have dinner but the very idea of a simpler life is appealing.

I so get it about wishing you were living in the times of Leave it to Beaver. I have said this many times. Life was so different. Kids were outside playing kick ball and tag. Climbing trees and talking to each other. I was on campus in Boulder last week. I watched the 19-21 age group walking around between classes. That was interesting. Almost everyone was texting. I text. It makes communication easier. I work with a really nice girl that is about 22 years old. I asked her how many texts she sends on a given day. Her answer was that she is conservative. About 200-300. Really? Not sure I could be June Cleaver and teeter around on heels with pearls on to have dinner but the very idea of a simpler life is appealing.

I lived like The Beaver in the late 70s-early 80s. I was climbing people and talking to trees. I loved tag, kickball, king of the mountain, playing in the mud, skipping rocks and alot of other neat junk. 8)

Yes Yes What a beautiful world. :)

Oh, and Hi CC. Hope you're feeling energy like you were. Its time to get to work around the house. lol You ever get your pigeon back? He finished at my house. :thumbsup:

Snoball

Snoball,

Well the pigeon flew the coop. 8) It is ok. Everone leaves home at some point. My crushing fatigue has gone away. Giving way to shortness of breath. My new taper is going well but has opened the door to new sx. bearable sx. More of a reminder that this is not over for me. I can live with them. Parathesia again but not awful.

Happ :thumbsup:y Sunday

CC

I'm glad your ok with the pigeon and all. >:D

Shortness of breath and parathesia?  :( Ill pray you feel better soon. You are strong...I can tell. :)

Happy Tuesday  :D

Snoball, your well wishes must have worked. Feeling good tonight. My sx are short lived now. My taper is really at a snail pace and I am doing ok. After 15 months I think I have got it right. Below 1mg has been a battle.

Cheers!

CC

Snoball, your well wishes must have worked. Feeling good tonight. My sx are short lived now. My taper is really at a snail pace and I am doing ok. After 15 months I think I have got it right. Below 1mg has been a battle.

Cheers!

CC

I'm glad to hear you're doing well tonight. I truly believed you would feel better soon.  8)

Snoball ;)

what im doing right now.. i finally taking a chanse to relax i did alot today i handwashed my mustang and my old pickup plus my parents car, did alot of laundry in between then 2 hours ago i washed ALOT of dishes by hand that took an hour and i just finished using the treadmill for 30 minutes :)

what im doing right now.. i finally taking a chanse to relax i did alot today i handwashed my mustang and my old pickup plus my parents car, did alot of laundry in between then 2 hours ago i washed ALOT of dishes by hand that took an hour and i just finished using the treadmill for 30 minutes :)

Busy girl. :thumbsup::)

• 3 weeks later...

yumm popcorn!! i had some earlier microwave popcorn it was tasteys !

what im doing now? im just uploading a few more photos to my photobucket to share

i took one just now of some cupcakes im snaking on !!

haha what a name those things have XD

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/SSPX01801cupcakes_zps45fa4870.jpg[/url]

Edit: fixed clickable link

XD? Does that stand for xtra delicious? I'm glad they kept Hostess going. I thought they were gonna pull them off the shelf and I would go into cold turkey Twinkie withdrawl. That would suck.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm leaving to see my little angel at her school,,,,and afterwards i will be bedridden ......but its ok, she asked me to come,,,,this shit its not stopping me..... :crazy::idiot: