Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting by myself in my favorite mom and pop mexican resteraunt in central texas wondering if and when this mental roller coaster will ever stop.

Hey snoball,

I have been sticking to 1 or 2 threads and have not seen you in a while. R you doing ok??? I am in a really good place right now. Feeling locomotive energy that has been missing for s-o-o-o long.

CC

Hey snoball,

I have been sticking to 1 or 2 threads and have not seen you in a while. R you doing ok??? I am in a really good place right now. Feeling locomotive energy that has been missing for s-o-o-o long.

CC

Hey CC. :)

I'm glad you are doing so well. It can be therapeutic building things. I'm glad you feel up to it. I ran some gas pipe in my house today. Now I just need to pressure test it, before I blow up the house. LOL :D:idiot: I think :idiot:

I'm doing ok. I did have a minor setback this past month, but I think I'm starting to come around. Thanks for asking. Say...aren't you lady that said, "I am woman..Hear me roar"  8) Cracked me up, but seriously, you weren't kidding. ;D What's next? The kitchen? ;)

Take care,

Snoball

Snoball,

Good to hear back from you. I fell flat on my face about 3 weeks ago with a new taper. I am so miserably sensitive that it has become more difficult as I go down. I corrected in 2-3 days and had to updose. I am down again in dose but crawling there. I am in a better place. Yes, It was me--I am woman hear me roar.

I do almost all the work on my house myself. It is like cooking. You either love it or hate it. I had the advantage of having a friend years ago that was a builder. Every Saturday he would have breakfast with a group of guys that he worked with on different projects. A carpenter, an electrician, a plumber, home remodeler, a roofing guy, a mechanic, and a city inspector. I ran into my friend one Saturday and he asked me to join them. They became great friends of mine. I spent a great deal of time with each of them and I paid attention. They made a How To book for me on drywall, wiring, paint prep, tile, siding, etc,etc,etc. Oh yeah and how to change the oil in my car. :thumbsup: I bought a house and remodeled it myself with a few exceptions--you have to know your limits. It took me a long time. When I sold it I knew that all of the work paid off.  I moved back to Colorado 11 years ago and my home is always a project in the works. If I can keep from falling off the roof I am usually fine.

I spent my first 6 months of w/d refinishing furniture when I was sick. I would sit on my patio with a sander and have at it. Last summer I refinished 7 pieces of furniture that I am looking at right now. My occupation has nothing to do with working with my hands. This stuff is huge therapy for me.  There are some projects that I start and I get about 5 or 6 hours into it and I think--What have I begun? But in the end I am smiling. Good on ya abt gas lines. That is one area I never go to. Not my comfort zone.

Today I finished some small stuff in the bathroom and it looks good. It is superbowl Sunday. No work...no projects. All Broncos. This town is s-i-z-z-l-i-n-g. 8)

CC

Hey CC. :) I'm glad you got yourelf feeling better. That's nice to have friends like that to learn from.  ;) Just don't fall off the roof please. :D Furniture too? You are an ambitious lady. 8) The gas pressure test passed. :)

P.S. Sorry about the BRONCOS. >:( I was rooting for them too.

Snoball :)

Ouch. painful loss. I won the pool. only thing was that I thought it would go the other way. :-\

Whoa CC :o You won a pool? Was it above ground or in ground? :D I think you came out on the winning side. :thumbsup:8)

Snoball

snoball,

R u messing with me??? ::) I won the football pool. A HUGE amount of money. 45.00.

45.00. Can I borrow 45.00 dollars? :)

Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Take care,

snoball ;)

You get your 45.00 Snoball?

I sure did. Thank you very much. :)

P.S. I also kept the pigeon. We hit it off right away. It runs errands for me. Its great! :D

Snoball 8)

haha. You are SO lucky I sent cash. And that pigeon can be fussy. :tickedoff: Would not do any cooking or housework for me so if you are thinking along those lines.......

Just finished an IQ test. I still cant understand why they make them so hard. :idiot: LOl

Wow. I just took an IQ test and didn't do well at all! Anyone else lose IQ points?

Hi Flip :) Yes I lost some.  :P Now I just need to find them again. :idiot:

Hi CC :) It was one of those free Mensa tests. I guess they're pretty accurate, although I beg to differ. :laugh:

Snoball

haha. You are SO lucky I sent cash. And that pigeon can be fussy. :tickedoff: Would not do any cooking or housework for me so if you are thinking along those lines.......

haha Sorry to hear that. I already have it shoveling snow and taking out the trash, amongst other things. I'm surprised the bird left colorado, being that I heard they have some really good seed there. :D This is your pigeon... :) :)...This your pigeon on seed... :idiot: :idiot: :idiot::D

Take care,

Snoball :)