Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

Hey FloridaGuy I am about 1 1/2 hours north of you in Williston. It's right by Gainesville. I also love the cool weather and I like my light bill a lot more now too! Lol Take Care

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi pleasehelp...im still not stabilised after injections.......i really hanging on to tex.s idea that its a big wave after injections....it should lift soon...maye....be by sunday.....

I am trying to mentally prepare myself for work. I've worked full time through tolerance,taper & withdrawal. It has been a nightmare but a needed distraction. Someone at work just told me the other day that I seem different, broken. Hopefully I will get my groove back someday. I trust that I will. I am sooo much better at 15 months.

[f1...]
I am at work, having worked through tolerance and currently a taper.  People have told me I'm different too.  Not the fun crazy guy I used to be.  Hoping to get that back someday soon !

[f1...]

Thanks Scott!  Yeah that movie always makes me feel better, its so goofy but i always laugh.

Wish i could buy a time machine like UncleRico did and go back to stop myself from taking that first benzo...Thats why i picked him...because i want to go back in time like he did.

But I know I need to go forward.

I just came in from my morning walk, in which I listen to my iPod and also collect aluminum cans while walking. This morning I walked 68 minutes and came home with a record 51 cans! I lucked out. I looked in a dumpster and there was a trash bag filled with cans. I must have picked 30 or so cans out of that dumpster alone.

I don't "dumpster dive" (get in 'em, yuck!), but I do have a 4-foot "grabber" that allows me to reach into dumpsters and grab hold of a can and pull it out. There's a local bar where I sometimes get 20-25 cans (more if I were willing to get down in the trash), but it only gave me about 10 cans today. I could see a bag with 10-15 cans in it, but I'm simply not going to jump in the trash to get 'em!

I jokingly refer to my can collecting as my "voc rehab," since it's training me to keep focused on one task for an hour or so...

At 80 cents a pound for recycled aluminum, it adds up after walking every day. So far this month I've picked up 16 pounds (or $12.80). Hey, it keeps cans out of the landfill and gives me some spare cash...

Every time I see the title of this thread I picture myself holding a telephone and the person on the other line is breathing heavily. But no, you're not asking what I'm wearing so anyhow enough of that visual.... :)

Right now I'm head noddin' to some old Jay Scarlett podcast radio show from 5 years ago. Damn fine! Thinking about stopping it and working on some my own music. Once the kids get home early from school today we'll make pecan pie and watch a Christmas movies.

http://samurai.fm/ampsoulgeneration/amp-soul-generation-radio-feat-monopoly

Hey FloridaGuy I am about 1 1/2 hours north of you in Williston. It's right by Gainesville. I also love the cool weather and I like my light bill a lot more now too! Lol Take Care

Yea there can be a pretty big difference in the temp up that way this time of year.

Sitting here now in my chair with the window open, enjoying the smell of the cooler air. Catching up on my internet stuff but eventually I need to motivate to get up and help my parents get ready for the family coming over tomorrow. Where oh where is my motivation????

11:58 in Seattle. Sleepless, always. I'm playing games on the XOne during my panic attacks and anxiety..yippeee!

Nice, I just got the system yesterday and I played a little Forza 5.  Good times.

Its a slow day today at work. Completely burned out from every thing lately. Listening to peaceful music on Pandora to try to wind down. Probably will put the Christmas tree up tonight. Bummed out...need more sun light.

Snoball

Hi Sandy tree,    yes you probably are in a bad wave right now. I'm praying that you find some relief soon! Hang in there keep on pushing thru. You got this!!!  Peace and love....    :smitten:

Just had an amazing time with family on this Thanksgiving…. A cousin came down that I haven't seen in a long time an filled me in on what my Dad an his Dad ( they are brothers and have passed) did in days gone by…..I'm still smiling  ;D

Sitting in the truck cause it's cold, waiting for the water troughs to fill up before the hydrants freeze for the night, wondering why trouble keeps following me even though I'm trying hard to shake it..

Hi, it's just after 7.30pm here in Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia. Beautiful red sunset.

Busy, hot day on the beach today.

The surf lifesavers do a fantastic job looking after everyone on the beach. Can't wait to feel as useful as they must.

SD

Hey Scott,

My current doctor thinks my problems are a result of Klonopin WD. He is a 70- year old gynaecologist and worked for many years in London. His advice is to hold on for my brain to heal. I am very grateful that some doctor has confirmed my experience!

I have seen several pdocs here who deny that there could be a prob once the drug is out of our systems.

I'm off today. Sitting outside enjoying the perfect 75 degree weather and blue skies here in texas.

Drove my car to the local oil change place. Way over due.

My brain is in overdrive. Weird dreams last night, broken sleep, very anxious this morning, slight tremble and tension in shoulders and neck. Obsessive negative thoughts still annoying me but I am putting one foot in front of the other and moving forward. 

I am sitting in my living room watching it snow. Thick flakes. Beautiful. It will be a high of 9 degrees tomorrow and below zero tomorrow night. I have a pellet stove and am going to light it in a minute. Snug and warm and paradoxical. What more could a woman want?? :idiot: :idiot:

Reading posts, enjoying this particular one. 8) Up at 4:45 a.m. with the nightly insomnia 'thang' goin' on.

Listening to music from my spotify list, munching on some Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, heater just kicked on. Supposed to be in the 70's today and the 30's tomorrow. :-[

Glad Black Friday's over. The annoying commercials, especially the KMart one, made tv viewing unpleasant. Would I go out on Black Friday to shop? Not since benzo recovery began.....3 years 7 months!

I drank no caffeinated beverages during tapering. Now that I'm 7 months out, have started drinking brewed iced tea with stevia. Look forward to it every day.

Hugs to all! :hug: T2