Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

im drying off my hair from a shower , gosh im tired i used a pressure washer on driveway and sidewalks for 4 hours today

Funny, My son pressure washed my parents house today...for about four hours.  ???

ahh gosh your son is hard working it must look very nice . meh i could only find / use 1 of 3 tips the pressure washer has it was the only one i needed except i coulnt put soap on the surface just usd water i got a lil over spray from it on my car so i rinseed it off with pressure washer a lil i tried it on the tires and WOW it made the tire black walls very black and clean . its really cool that gas is cheap here like $1.94 a gallon ! i didnt have too much trouble starting the presure washer there was some bad gas in the tank that was there from 2-3 years ago i just took off cap sprayed carburator cleaner with the air filter off and sprayed more into the sludge gas tank it loosened up that sludge wel i added some gas swished it around and dumped i sprayed with a little starting fluid and varooom ! i thought i was going to have trouble since theres no choke on it just a primer bulb i got some SAE 30 hd motor oil i chagned the oil on it before i started it

what am i doing now,i put pinto beans in crockpot 20 mins ago  i just threw away bad stuff in fridge took it to trash can and took can to the road its 315 am i think i'll wash dishes next and wash my car by the time i finish those i'll cook food for dad to take to him to work

im drying off my hair from a shower , gosh im tired i used a pressure washer on driveway and sidewalks for 4 hours today

Funny, My son pressure washed my parents house today...for about four hours.  ???

ahh gosh your son is hard working it must look very nice . meh i could only find / use 1 of 3 tips the pressure washer has it was the only one i needed except i coulnt put soap on the surface just usd water i got a lil over spray from it on my car so i rinseed it off with pressure washer a lil i tried it on the tires and WOW it made the tire black walls very black and clean . its really cool that gas is cheap here like $1.94 a gallon ! i didnt have too much trouble starting the presure washer there was some bad gas in the tank that was there from 2-3 years ago i just took off cap sprayed carburator cleaner with the air filter off and sprayed more into the sludge gas tank it loosened up that sludge wel i added some gas swished it around and dumped i sprayed with a little starting fluid and varooom ! i thought i was going to have trouble since theres no choke on it just a primer bulb i got some SAE 30 hd motor oil i chagned the oil on it before i started it

what am i doing now,i put pinto beans in crockpot 20 mins ago  i just threw away bad stuff in fridge took it to trash can and took can to the road its 315 am i think i'll wash dishes next and wash my car by the time i finish those i'll cook food for dad to take to him to work

Wow Katie, I have an old lawn mower you can tune up.  :)

Snowy :smitten:

I live alone in New York City. I am 44 years old and single. I am sitting at my laptop viewing messages on this site and fearing my new tapering plan (for Klonipin that I began last evening) and the potential side effects.

I am watching my 3 cats lay on the bed as I drink coffee and listen to Heavy Metal music.

I am waiting on a home-delivery of groceries (It is easier for them to be delivered as I cannot deal with going to the store and being around all of the crowds and noise).

HEY THERE HEWPSERN!!!

WELCOME TO THE SITE THAT WILL THRILL, CHILL, AMAZE, AND ASTOUND YOU...DISTRACTION AT ITS BEST, HUMOR THAT IS SO BLACK IT IS WHITE...SYMPATHY, EMPATHY, AND A GO-TO PLACE WHEN YER NEEDIN A LIFT OR JUST A FRIENDLY HUG...WANDER THE HALLS, ENJOY THE ANTICS, AND JOIN IN...WE'LL SAVE YA A PLACE BY THE FIRE...tex

I live alone in New York City. I am 44 years old and single. I am sitting at my laptop viewing messages on this site and fearing my new tapering plan (for Klonipin that I began last evening) and the potential side effects.

I am watching my 3 cats lay on the bed as I drink coffee and listen to Heavy Metal music.

I am waiting on a home-delivery of groceries (It is easier for them to be delivered as I cannot deal with going to the store and being around all of the crowds and noise).

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY GROCERIES DELIVERED...SIMPLY BECAUSE I HATE GOING.

COFFEE & HEAVY METAL  :o  I THINK YOU'D HAVE TO PEEL ME OFF THE CELING :)

I DON'T LIKE LOTS OF NOISE RIGHT NOW EITHER. THAT IS WHY I'M STILL SITTING IN MY ROCKER AND WATCHING TV W*NO VOLUME...LOL.

OH...I HAVE MOVED SINCE THIS MORNING.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TAPER HEWP.

FB :highfive:

searching for instructions how to instal an o ring on a carburator

Here's a discussion on a forum that looks oddly like BB: http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=68784.0

Hi Challis ,

Thanks so much on the heads up on this i very much appreciate this . it leaks alot of gasoline if the rubber o rings arent sitting on the carburator correctly i dont need that when i smoke and mow sometimes im going to get some when i get a new o ring . i even tried to use a hair tie band of couse that didnt work . i brought a tire with me i need to work on on a different riding mower a cub cadet zero turn i havent used it in a few months  since the belt broke on it ,  i got a replacement a few das ago. i had to take off the tire on it since it was seperated from the rim i need a air compressor i haev here to blast a fast jet of air with the valve stem off to make it grab the rim

thanks again challis for the tip on this

I'm wondering why when I turn the TV on my eyes hurt and I have to close them every so often. It's blinding me. I can't find the brightness device. I hurt......

I don't have cable and can't make wifi payment at my apartment. Lost my phone too and can't afford a new one. But its gonna be a good night (relatively), family is gone at mom's house and that means wifi and most importantly - playoff baseball :)

i just finished fixing a lawnmower tire i had to remove the valve stem , clean sludge from the outer tire where it touches the rim i blasted a jet of air in the valve stem in the tire valve so the tire could expand since it wasnt holding air if i tried putting air in the tire

Eating Kale Chips and looking around BB's on my computer.

Blue  :smitten:

Reading what your doing Blue lol !

I'm reminding myself that can do's K fairy has gone away for me.