Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

Hi Katie, well whatever tools you use...you always know how to make it look good. 8) That fence doesn't look bad, just normal discoloring from the uv rays.  :) The patio looks nice. I love red brick/block/stone 8) I noticed your little radio, I thought that was cute...little Katie working hard to some good tunes.  :) I can just picture it.  8) Well, Love you too buddiette. :smitten:

Me? I'm just doin some computering. 8)

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

i just took in the empty trashcan from the road i think i'll wash it out with simple green and pine oil  since ants have bitten my hands every time i move it  that'll clean it + make it smell better ! 

preparing for my 1st test tomorrow/ 2 more later on this week///

hell

I have so much stuff to memorise  :'(

poor cheated and betrayed vasilisa :'(

sick

/////

shit////

have my test tomorrow /// on brushing///

my teacher is such a wise woman ///

she told: when I was young I was proud girl and then ... well the earth is round ... :crazy:

:P :P :P

what am i doing now , i went to the ranch earlier with a friend he helped me load up a large air compressor in my pickuptruck he helped me unload it awhile ago i also got a nail gun , nails, level, a square straight edge 2 shovels a post hole digger  and some string those are going to be used to build a new wood fence here .

Driving around because I don't like being in my apartment two weekend nights in a row by myself. I get self conscious all my neighbors see me not doing anything every weekend night :P

Driving around because I don't like being in my apartment two weekend nights in a row by myself. I get self conscious all my neighbors see me not doing anything every weekend night :P

Sod the neighbours :laugh: sorry couldn't resist.....

Flipping thru the TV, listening to music, clenching my teeth (like a freak), looking at BB's, and praying for sleep.  It's like I can't stop moving.  Weird!

FB

STARING AT THE PILE OF WHITES AND WILLING WITH AAALLLLLL MY STRENGTH THAT THEY TAKE THEMSELVES TO THE LAUNDROMAT DO THE WASH/DRY THING, FOLD THEMSELVES, AND FIND THEIR WAY HOME TO THE APPROPRIATE DRAWERS...SO FAR, I THINK I SAW A SLEEVE ON A T-SHIRT MOVE, BUT THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE FAN...AH WELL, C'MON...BRING THE QUARTERS...tex

STARING AT THE PILE OF WHITES AND WILLING WITH AAALLLLLL MY STRENGTH THAT THEY TAKE THEMSELVES TO THE LAUNDROMAT DO THE WASH/DRY THING, FOLD THEMSELVES, AND FIND THEIR WAY HOME TO THE APPROPRIATE DRAWERS...SO FAR, I THINK I SAW A SLEEVE ON A T-SHIRT MOVE, BUT THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE FAN...AH WELL, C'MON...BRING THE QUARTERS...tex

Don't forget your horse's thong Tex.  ;D

Snowy >:D

Hi Joey & mike i missed you 2 gosh i cant fall asleep its 330am rightnow i took a 4 hour nappy early this afternoon maybe thats why .

what am i doing now umm not much just listning to some 90s music

90's music? Maybe that's why your name has baby in it. :D

Trying to get in touch with my bank, to transfer $$ to my checking account from my savings, to prepare for my afternoon trip to get a root canal. I can't wait for the fun to begin! and I have to pay for that fun. Oh. What joy! Tex, I would prefer to have your horse have my root canal. :laugh:

Trying to get in touch with my bank, to transfer $$ to my checking account from my savings, to prepare for my afternoon trip to get a root canal. I can't wait for the fun to begin! and I have to pay for that fun. Oh. What joy! Tex, I would prefer to have your horse have my root canal. :laugh:

My horse is currently recuperating from a forced thong removal and a feed bag hump insertion...if you ain't got an apple, you ain't...period...and, he's busy tryin to regrow his tail...yall have been ridin him ragged...i still get the blame for the French maid's outfit, and i'm the one with the funny hat and the lacy apron...katie, play him some tunes to cheer him up...

My horse is currently recuperating from a forced thong removal and a feed bag hump insertion...if you ain't got an apple, you ain't...period...and, he's busy tryin to regrow his tail...yall have been ridin him ragged...i still get the blame for the French maid's outfit, and i'm the one with the funny hat and the lacy apron...katie, play him some tunes to cheer him up...

I heard about that thong. But musta missed the maid's thingie. Since you are all dressed up, maybe make a trip up north and do some cleaning here. Bring your horse, of course. Thong or not.

im drying off my hair from a shower , gosh im tired i used a pressure washer on driveway and sidewalks for 4 hours today

Funny, My son pressure washed my parents house today...for about four hours.  ???

[6e...]
watching the Laker game and being smothered by my two gigantic dogs that should not be on the couch! Don't have the heart to kick them off.