Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

what am i doing right now ? i just finished some yard work i was thirsty after that work instead of an ice cup of water im drinking a can of prune juice *gag* , im drinking some since the side of my tummy is hurting the past 10 days or so i've been having trouble going potty , im seeing a doctor tomorrow for this , i just really realy hope im ok i keep having nighmares that im going to need surgery to instal a colostomy bag on me  :( ]

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

what am i doing right now ? i just finished some yard work i was thirsty after that work instead of an ice cup of water im drinking a can of prune juice *gag* , im drinking some since the side of my tummy is hurting the past 10 days or so i've been having trouble going potty , im seeing a doctor tomorrow for this , i just really realy hope im ok i keep having nighmares that im going to need surgery to instal a colostomy bag on me  :( ]

Aww Katie :( Please try to relax. I really believe you're gonna be fine. :)Honestly. ;) You went on vacation. You probably just got a little out of...ummm, your usual schedule. Try not to worry.  8)

Snowy :hug:

hi joey the side of my tummy hurts it feels like i did too many situps or something when i didnt do any :( im trying not to eat too much , i did have to eat a few minutes ago since i need to go to the dr fasting tomorrow im gonna ask the dr to do blood work on me while im there im still worried since i dont feel so great right now and i have to wait 12 hours to see dr tomorrow for appointment :( i feel cursed . i still got to see my little evan for awhile it was nice to see him he missed me alot i did too im still worried whats going to happen,  i had more prune juice around noon its been working well so far i went potty twice already after i feel like i need to go again soon . maybe i was worried too much i worried that evan might break up with me since i was going to be gone so long then i worried about this house then i wasnt drinking too much water in the vehicle trip since i didnt want to need to pee too often. and just sitting all dang day didnt help . but i had this problem before going on the trip it was day 3 without using the potty when i left . then i rememberd it all started on this night i was going to bed i felt like i needed to go doo doo some and i didnt go so i just went to bed like that and in the morning when i woke up i didnt need to go potty it stayed that way until 4-5 days i finally had prune juice

hi joey the side of my tummy hurts it feels like i did too many situps or something when i didnt do any :( im trying not to eat too much , i did have to eat a few minutes ago since i need to go to the dr fasting tomorrow im gonna ask the dr to do blood work on me while im there im still worried since i dont feel so great right now and i have to wait 12 hours to see dr tomorrow for appointment :( i feel cursed . i still got to see my little evan for awhile it was nice to see him he missed me alot i did too im still worried whats going to happen,  i had more prune juice around noon its been working well so far i went potty twice already after i feel like i need to go again soon . maybe i was worried too much i worried that evan might break up with me since i was going to be gone so long then i worried about this house then i wasnt drinking too much water in the vehicle trip since i didnt want to need to pee too often. and just sitting all dang day didnt help . but i had this problem before going on the trip it was day 3 without using the potty when i left . then i rememberd it all started on this night i was going to bed i felt like i needed to go doo doo some and i didnt go so i just went to bed like that and in the morning when i woke up i didnt need to go potty it stayed that way until 4-5 days i finally had prune juice

Hi Katie. Hope your doc appt. went fine.  :)

Joey :)

hi joey , thanks my apointment did go very wel first of all i got there like 15-20 minutes early they called me in like 10 minutes early afater they weighted me i saw the dr and drew blood i was prescribed some meds thats overthecounter i havnt got it yet my pain on my tummy isnt so bad today yet.

what am i doing now wel i just finished smoking a cigarette outside im going to clean the kitchen and go to walmart soon. then i need to go to the ranch i need to disconnect a brushhog shredder from tractor load it on a trailer to go get welded . it really needs to be used i last mowed out there with the tractor 2 years ago some trees there that i need to run over are getting kinda big its still do able to run them over with the shredder ! im cooking tacos after i get back from walamrt

what am i doing now? i washed my old lil truck late tonight around 9pm-930 it was a very good time to do this the sun is blazing hot 95-100f most of the day when the sun is out

• 2 weeks later...
what am i doing now, i dozed off on the recliner for like 20 mins even tho im tired still i need to mow so i better get to that ! after that im gonna barbecue some ribs & sausage

• 3 weeks later...

hi joey ! i didnt know you knew how to play this guitar  wow thats really cool i've had a guitar for the longest time i never learned how to play it :( its a really nice guitar an accoustic Martin guitar it has a plug on there where you can connect an amplifier to . every time i hear a good song that has alot of accoiustic in it such as neil young - old man i tell my self i couldve been able to play this song by now if i really went after it when i got the guitar ! do you play your guitar along to music you listen to ? iim going to bed soon goodnight i love you i hope you had a good thursday

what am i doing now , iim still drying my hair i had a late shower

hi joey ! i didnt know you knew how to play this guitar  wow thats really cool i've had a guitar for the longest time i never learned how to play it :( its a really nice guitar an accoustic Martin guitar it has a plug on there where you can connect an amplifier to . every time i hear a good song that has alot of accoiustic in it such as neil young - old man i tell my self i couldve been able to play this song by now if i really went after it when i got the guitar ! do you play your guitar along to music you listen to ? iim going to bed soon goodnight i love you i hope you had a good thursday

what am i doing now , iim still drying my hair i had a late shower

Ya Katie, I love playing. I started when I was 16. Its a good way to relax and get my mind off things. That's a nice acoustic you have. Martin makes a good guitar. You could still learn to play. :)

Joey :)

hi joey thanks for the compliments i was a percussionist a long time since i was in 6th grade i joined band my parents got me a 5 piece ludwig drum set in 7th grade with paiste cymbals . i left band in 10th grade the teacher in there was a real a hole me and this other girl percussionist were always assigned to play the bells :( . i took some time off playin the drums till around a year ago i started playin them again i turn on my radio play along to some songs  .

what am i doing now ,  im drying my hair i had a late shower at 10pm i wasnt feeling so well im not sure if its from being around gasoline to clean off paintbrushes and paint on my hands / arms or if it was from taking valerian last night :( i was ok with that a longtim after quitting xanax but around 2-3 weeks ago i was hospitalized the day after havng valerain i quit takeing it until last night.

i'll be ok i took some vitamins with food & having chamomille soon 

I'm wonderin if I will ever have a normal sleep life ever again...4:30am here, and i'm cruisin the forums...found someone else who is up and cruisin...i have an old JUMBO accoustic I picked up in the early 70's, and a thrift store Yamaha I picked up in Tucson that travels with me in the motorhome...had a Kay F-hole that I think my mom gave away...and I like to play the spoons(but no one else around seems to like it as much as I do)...i play a mean kazoo...

Hey Katie and Tex. That's great, you are both musically inclined. Who would have thunk there were so many musicians among us. 8)  :idiot::) :) Katie, I hope you feel better today. Tex...get some sleep if ya can. ::)

I'm watching baseball.  :)

hi joey , im feeling alot better today i did alot i mm i dont remember doing much difernt from my routine except i did have some grape juice it was tasty . what kind of music do you like to play on your guitar joey??

what am i doing now ,  im going to bed soon before i sleep i need to boil some water put it in crock pot to make pinto beans so they can be ready around 6am i'll be awake by then

what am i doing now, i just finished fixing a old coffee  table thats at my older brother's house , the legs collapsed on it i made a new rectangle box under the table from 1x4 wood i cut 45 degree angles on the cut so the corners look good then i made new legs on it out of 2X4s i made th cut at an angle where at the top where its near the table its 4 inches across when at the bottom it was 1 1/2 inches i just need to sand that wood with some 150 grit paper to smoothe that wood some since i was using OLD wood last night i cleaned it with soap bleach and water it got stains from it out . i hope to start painting it tonight i got rustolium gloss black since the top is still good im using it its black im going to repaint the top as well

hi joey , im feeling alot better today i did alot i mm i dont remember doing much difernt from my routine except i did have some grape juice it was tasty . what kind of music do you like to play on your guitar joey??

what am i doing now ,  im going to bed soon before i sleep i need to boil some water put it in crock pot to make pinto beans so they can be ready around 6am i'll be awake by then

Hi Katie, AKA Miss Fixit  8) Im glad you're feeling better. Sounds like another nice project ya got going there.  :) Music? I like alot of different types of music, Country, Soft rock, Heavy Metal, Metal Core, love songs, etc. I like to stay open to the many different genres, excluding a few.  >:D I play some Elvis songs, some Boston, and a little bit of all of the above. ;D

P.S. Don't work too hard ;)

Oh...Just got back from a bike ride. Drinking a protein shake.  8)

hi joey ,

you have really good taste in music

heres a picture of the coffee table i moved to a dry place to paint since i thought it was going to rain and it never did rain. i think the table turned out ok  im going to the ranch tomorrow morning im staying there over night so i'l be back on wednesday i love you

i feel a lil better i still see evan most days i go  to his house

what am i doing now ,  im making a grocery list to go shoping in the morning im tkaing that food with me when i go out of town to my family's ranch

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/coffeetableproject_zpswgrvmuzl.jpg

hi joey ,

you have really good taste in music

heres a picture of the coffee table i moved to a dry place to paint since i thought it was going to rain and it never did rain. i think the table turned out ok  im going to the ranch tomorrow morning im staying there over night so i'l be back on wednesday i love you

i feel a lil better i still see evan most days i go  to his house

what am i doing now ,  im making a grocery list to go shoping in the morning im tkaing that food with me when i go out of town to my family's ranch

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/coffeetableproject_zpswgrvmuzl.jpg

Wow Katie! That's really something.  :) I like how you tapered the legs. You're quite a craftsman...woman :) The table looks beautiful. 8) Have a great time at the ranch.  :) Love,Joey :smitten:

What am I doing? Drinking my morning coffee and admiring Katie's table. 8)

thanks joey i used a milwaulkee skill saw to do the cutting it wouldve been alot easier if i had the table saw to work with and a GOOD jig saw thats at the ranch if i had the good jig saw i wouldve made an arch on the long 1x4 ii've seen some coffee tables that are like that they are a little stickin out like this ) i wouldve had to look at some blue prints / measurements online to see what a good size arch to make . i had some trouble with some of the legs the 2x4 wood was really hard from it being old i bent several large headless 16 penny nails tryin to nail into it so i luckily found a newer scrap 2x4 to use

you can see my little radio there and can  tell i was listenin to music there when i was working i listen to my favorite station al the time that plays classic rock music

if you can tell on the photo that fence looks horrible theres already a newer one behind it before 2016 me and dad want to put a new fence up i wanted to bleach it but i would be liable to damaging the newer fence on the other side so i didnt do that me and mom are enemies with those people next door

i also want to do some work on that tile in the patio there i've always wanted to put some grout in there im unfamiliar how to do this i know i would need some spacers its a pain using the blower there since leaves get stuck between the cracks ! i love you joey <3

what am i doing now , im wiating for mom to wake up so i can make more breakfast , i already cooked for dad earlier and went grocery shoppin 

i didnt get to go to the ranch today after all :( i still did alot here at home i put another layer of paint on my table and barbecued some leg quarters . i wouldve made them in the over but the over is out of order ! last time i used it it smelled very very bad like there was a rat in there  yuck it smelled up the whle house stayed that way awhile even with windows open i evacuated to the ranch i came home the smell was cleared up.

what am i doing now , umm im talking to my friend jackson on skype & im thinking of getting another piece of chicken im hungry i  didnt eat since this morning