Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

<--------------CAT

you have no IDEA how much i love this profile pic :laugh:

BEYOND SUPER CUTE!

v

That cat is AWESOME ;D8) Cracks me up, in a good way. ;)

what am i doing now? i finished mowing here i mowed with push mower wow what a workout ! im baking some chicken in the oven too

what am i doing now? i finished mowing here i mowed with push mower wow what a workout ! im baking some chicken in the oven too

okey PM me your address , I am coming over your place lol

right now im working on a old torn office chair im going to reupholster .  i have new fabric to use and some foam to replace the foam where its torn. i have to salvage some of the old foam since the new foam is too thin i have to fold it . before i reupholster it im going to sand down the oakwood thats why i got it that someone was thowing away 2 chairs i saw it was solid wood and it was fixable

Can you post a pic, Katie?  I do upholstery, too.  I did the office chair that I used (not that I ever sat down much while I was teaching) during the entire 35 years I taught K/2.  It was vintage when I snagged it from the trash pile behind the school.  They let me take it home when I retired.  I'll go take a pic and post it here.

Hi Mrs Challis, 

that chair looks great ! wow you did a good job on the upholstery,

heres a photo of one chair that just needed a good good cleaning i use fabuloso its light blue it says maximum clean i used it on my car carpet it looked good after my father gave that chair to my nephew :( here it is in his room , that desk in there was mine too that i refinished

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/room1_zpsvwbzs92r.jpg

heres another chair i have in the garage im working on it i got a used black and decker small palm sander im using on it to sand down the wood my dad said he thinks its birch wood it has good wheels on it so does the other i need to sand it down some more . the fabric i got to reupholster on it is dark brown not my color of choice.. but it was low priced i got some brazz tacks to use if i need to but it looks like the original fabric was staled down to some wood under some wood under the foam

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/chair_ingarage_zpsrcwc9ylx.jpg

i dont think i can work on it today the chair  i did aot of yard work today i never got to take a nappy as i usualy do after breakfast 

my father wants me to work on a new wagon i found yesterday that was being throwin away its a work wagon not a toy wagon i need to sand it and use a drill with a wire brush to remove the rust / paint off the thick wire mesh it has on floor

i really like it all the tires are good on it and it will come in handy to work with im not sure what color i'd paint it yet it feels good to occupy myself this way i feel alot of accomplishment when i finish a project

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/wagon__today_zpsqpa7xpij.jpg

Hey Katie!!!

You just never stop!!! I get tired when you slow down, but when yer running full out, i just look for the dust mask...those wagons are really handy things to have, and will save you a lot of sore muscles.

I used to use a 'little red wagon'(Radio Flyer) as a dolly when moving furniture. The chair looks like a great find...can't wait to see your finished product. Maybe you could do,the wagon in candy apple red and add racing stripes to go with that turbo-charged mower...? Love reading about your daily challenges and solutions... :smitten: tex

hi tex !! aww that was really sweet what you wrote . i had another busy day today gosh what a chalenge i had !! . i have a cub cadet zero turn riding mower at the ranch the spindle that holds one of the 3 blades came loose the bolts broke off . 2 of the bolts they broke off inside the hole it had no head on either side a few days ago i went to a mechanic who has done some odd jobs in the past for me i asked him if he could tap out the bolts he said no . so i went to a small engine repair shop they said no again so i bought my own tap out and used a drill  i was having trouble with the first craftsman drill i used the bit wouldnt tighten enough so i used a dewalt drill it was alot of drilling to drill around 1 inch all the way thru  the first bolt was a piece of cake idrilled used tap out and the bad bolt came out as i was pulling the tap out out . the 2nd bolt gosh it was a pain !! i even had trouble getting the hole started since it was smooth where it broke off and i coulnt drill on the other side since the pully was in the way . so finally i got a hole started with a small drill bit i spent several hours on it i was changing drill bits so one didnt burn out on me i was using good titanium drill bits i finally drilled all the way thru i couldnt use the tap out i drilled with larger bit so the bolt could fit in there i went to the hardware store and got bolts the exact size i took the spiindle in the store with me to make sure it was a perfect fit before the bolts were too small thats what caused them to break and yes it works i just gotta use a wrench to get the bolts into the hole im really happy i fixed the spindle a new one was gonna cost $40 + delivery cost . it sucked using that john deere at the ranch i can mow where i mow at with riding mowers in half the time wth the zero turn i plan to still use the deere i just will use the zero turn to mow for awhile an i'll switch to the deere an an hour or so so the motor doesnt get too hot on the cub cadet or better yet maybe someone who comes with me like evan can help me mow with the 2nd mower

i forgot to mention i saw a movie 2 days ago a dvd i really really liked its called " Run all night " ! 

im going to the ranch soon im anxious to try out the zero turn mower it wont be hard to instal that spindle i just drive the mower up some ramps to get it off the ground so i can get the bolts in the holes of the mowing deck . i already have my truck loaded up . all i need to pack is ice chest with foods and a few dvds

i want to finish working on my chair when i get back from the ranch i need to sand the wood some more on it  varnish the wood then instal new cushions & new fabric

wel i better get to it and take off . bye everyone

NAP TIME FOR ME, ANYWAY...YA WORE ME OUT, KATIE!!!

Be careful under that ramp...hope you find 'someone' to help you mow... :laugh:

:smitten: tex

hi tex ! i hope you have a nice nappy , i slept so so last night at the ranch then i did some work and cooking early this morning then i dozed off on the sofa i was fully dressed shoes and all on when i fell asleep for 90 minutes . i had a nice stay . i worked on the mower it took awhile . its not so bad being under the ramps the scary part for me is driving it up the ramps since theres supposed to be a elastic rope with a hook on the end to hook onto some rectangle small metal hooks on the bed of the pickup but i just have a piece of rope tied onto the ramps and tied onto the hooks , i lost it a few times where the mower slips off the ramps when driving up luckily my old lil isuzu truck isnt high off the ground and the standing ramp breaks the fall i do tihs every time i drive up the ramps i do the sign of the cross with my hand . i asked my friend Evan who came with me to the ranch to watch over me as i was driving up

well the day is still early so im gonna do some more work on my char in the backyard i need to finish sanding the wood i'll need to bring a box square fan since its hot as heck then a radio . then another cord for the palm sander . im gonna have some lunch first i have a new pack of fully cooked sliced brisket you heat up in microwave .

im so happy tomorrow im going shopping !! the 7th is the day i get my food stamp credit refilled  !! yay i love to cook so im going to do some serious grocery shoping in the morning at HEB im definitly NOT buying anymore seasoned meat that i used to love to buy since it was only $2 i recently found out it was made of cow hearts eww !!

what am i doing now ? I Worked on my wood chair pictured above for 2 hours eaier im sanding all the wood to bare wood i almost have it ready to varnish i changed my mind im just going to use a clear coat on it its birch wood, i should have that ready by tomorrow i need to drill some pegs out next behind those are screws to remove the back cushion i need to remove that to reupholster the back and remove small remaining old upholstery

phew im dusty !! shower time !!!

okey, i think BB is not for me anymore/// i will check it  time to time

but over all I am withdrawing from it /Big time/ :crazy:

cute vasilisa :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
Working a ten hour day -,writing assignment- one day after cutting 10%, with four hours of sleep and internal vibrations! Hello taper Monday; I am sick of you!  :sick:  :tickedoff:  :sleepy::muscle: