Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

ME!!! ME!!! I WILL I WILL!!!!!!! OH, NEVER MIND...I ALREADY AM...AND IF I QUIT AND REJOINED, IT WOULDN'T CHANGE...WELL SHOOT! :tickedoff:

for a while i won't be posting

i just put this warning

THAT IN CASE MY HUSBAND WILL HAVE ACCESS TO MY VASILISA MEMBER POSTS

HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO USE THEM AGAINST ME!

Just ate a big ass salad, drank Redbush tea with raw honey  :thumbsup: and now about to get wrapped up for the second time today and go trudging about in a cold monsoon and call it  exercise :D :D

Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

what am i doing now ? mm i just finishing having a cup of coffee it ws really good its called Texas Pecan i got it from HEB a month ago wow it was really good i like to drink it black with just sugar . i havnt had any coffee since 1/2012 ! 

earier i did some work vehicle washing i washed my parents lincoln navigator since all of us are going in it later this afternoon to go out to eat i hope we go to the golden corrale thats my favorite place to eat i wont eat anything until then so i can eat plenty !

strangley i feel slightly tired from the coffee so i might go lay down soon

goodnight

Hey Katie!!! Yeah, that Texas Pecan is good...try the San Antonio blend some time...it has a little of the Texas Pecan in it, and some other that I can't identify...I just finished a mug, and am going back for another! Coffee doesn't keep me up loke it used to, and if I put a little extra sugar in it, it gives me a short sugar rush and a longer crash, which lets me drift off to sleep...not sure if that's good for me or not, so i do the 1 1/2 mg of melatonin sometimes...i am a java junkie!  AA meetings = lots of coffee...

that san antoniio is good i had some long ago , the duncin donut coffee is really good its a lil pricey its $7 a bag at dollar general, even though im payin with food stamps i try to save money when i can & i budget myself i get $200 a month for myself on that

yum you like coffee the same way i do black with sugar ! i didnt have any this morning i woke up at 345 am i planed on takin a nappy i never got to it.

what am i doing now ? i just got back from my ranch it was quite wet out ther i just did some work on my mowers i instaled a tire i fixed and new blads on john deere mower there since it was  quite wet there i mowed only on top and sides of long caliche driveway i usd weedeater alot i used it along the botom fence on from barb wire fence. on my way home i got pulled over for speeding in a little town :( i was doing 51 in a 45 stragely the officer asked where was i coming from what was i doing there & wher am i going to & who was the kid in the passenger seat so i had to answer all of that and the officer called Evan's mother . she knows she goes places with me so that was cleared up

Snuggled in bed with cats and husband listening to radiolab podcast about love, and what drives empathy. And checking bb b/c worried for poster in despair.  Will stop now and be in this moment, with my family.  Good night.  :smitten:

Hi Joey im so happy that you exercised this morning i feel great every morning for hours  after i run for 20-30 minutes I love you  oops i meant eye wuv woo <3 :smitten::hug:

what am i doing now ? im making a list to go shopping at my favorite store !! the dollar tree i had 2 donuts before that for breakfast ill make some breakfast for my parents first my dad is on vacation this week

i had a bad frustrating day it was going well at first i exercised & cooked a nice breakfast then i was with my boyfriend earlier at his house i had my phone off then my idiot older brother wanted to move my mustang GT that was parked in the garage out of the way since he's converting the shop near garage into bedroom for my nephew i really liked that room to work in , he moved some bedroom crap in there he pushed my car out of the way since he didnt have a key but that idiot tried putting other keys in the ignition that was NOT for that car my car uses a transponder key to prevent theft . i tried using the tilt to move the steering wheel another way i disconnected the battery awhile then reconnected it to see if it'll start but nope the key in the ignition is like locked it wont budge at all i read online that i could try some precision oil to lubricate it i could try  it maybe lubricate the key  then if that doenst work i have to get a new cylinder for the ignition . im relaly ticked off i love my car :( i'll call the ford place tomorrow morning to see if i can get any help i hope its something simple i thought maybe i could remove a certain fuse to unlock it

Hi Katie!  8) Damn, that sucks about your car.  :-X Didjya spray some wd40 in there?

That's good you ran.  :thumbsup:

Joey :smitten:

Oh...watching the cat eat her nightly treats.  :)

hi joey yea  i really miss my car im gonna use a cover for it since its gonna be parked awhile mom said she can get it fixed in a month or 2 :( its gonna cost $500 + tow to ford mechanic . my car is really old a 2000 mustang GT it was already old when i got it. the body then and now is in mint condition , that door thats open was my shop :( i miss that place  my car has like 56.6 k miles !

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/SSPX01271_mustangcloseingarage_zps76e4bf1d.jpg

anyways what did i do today? umm i had a big nice dinner awhile ago i had some pot roast i put in a sandwish i also had mashed potatos asparagus . 3 dinner rolls .

i did a hell of alot of work today i pushed a mower alot i did all the front yard and back yard here then i did my brother's house next door front and back. early this morning i ran outside for 30 minutes

i thought of seeing my boyfriend awhile i dont feel wel at all now :( 

i dont feel so well :( maybe its from not having a vitaminns today?

Uhm...Katie...? Do ya think it might be that you overdid it a bit??? That's a LOT of push mowing...some of it could be no vitamins, and some of it cause you just ate...? Hope you are feeling better as the evening progresses...

That's  really nice lookin set of wheels...I almost choked when you said less than 60 k miles on it...!!!

Take care of yerself, Katie...we only got the one of you!!! :smitten:

tex

Uhm...Katie...? Do ya think it might be that you overdid it a bit??? That's a LOT of push mowing...some of it could be no vitamins, and some of it cause you just ate...? Hope you are feeling better as the evening progresses...

That's  really nice lookin set of wheels...I almost choked when you said less than 60 k miles on it...!!!

Take care of yerself, Katie...we only got the one of you!!! :smitten:

tex

I second what Tex said Katie and I'm impressed again as always. :smitten:

Hi there Katie.  :) I just noticed some good advice on yer blog. Probably cheaper than a dealer. Hey, Is there a place you could build another shop, at home or at the ranch? I remember at my old house, I built my own office/man cave out in the yard. It was only 12x12, but it was really cool. I even ran electric heat, phone, coax cable for internet and tv. I also installed an inwall air conditioner.  :) I had a ceiling fan at the peak of the ceiling. I even added a mini loft/bed for kickin back when I got burned out on paper work or just a hard day at work. It just looked like a nice 'shed' from the outside, but inside...dimmer switch, mini fridge, etc.  8)

Wow! The body looks great! I can tell that you take good care of it.  :) Low miles too! Very pretty car. :)8) Hey, try not to overdo it there Katie. I hope you start to feel better soon. :hug:

Joey :smitten:

There will be recovery for us....right ?

I just listened to these strings....LET IT BE, awesome ! :)

There will be recovery for us....right ?

I just listened to these strings....LET IT BE, awesome ! :)

Great talent Claudia. :)

hi everyone i very much appreciate the compliments i took a photo awhile ago of the bedroom that used to be my shop :( im ticked off that some of my belongings were taken there without my permission  :tickedoff: like that table my uncle george gave it to me i sanded it and varnished it it was alot of work making it look nice & new :( then theres a chair there i found it around  6 weeks ago i was coming home from walmart i saw it being thrown away at a construction office the upholstry was horribly stained i knew what to use to get rid of it fabuloso extreme clean its light blue 56oz for $3 i used it many times to remove stains on carpet by mixing it with water in a small bucket applying to stain generously scrub with plastic bristle brush different directions let it sit an hour or 2 and scrub it with a dry old towel. i have another chair like tha i need to fix getting new fabric its torn

i dont know if i'll have another shop here :( maybe at the ranch but thats gonna be awhile i was there earlier doing electrical work  well heres a pic of the shop :( theres an ac on the window

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/nanananabooobooo/room1_zpsvwbzs92r.jpg

checking out new articles on my pay website:

http://www.spring.org.uk/2015/05/7-wise-happiness-quotes-but-which-ones-are-really-true.php

damn, this one intrusive thought:

i  could have prevented (maybe) my husbands betrayal and being away from my Angel

if i was given the chance to recover after my 1st CT.....

but then another thought comes to my hijacked mind:

do you really could be happy to stay with that man

knowing how cruel he can become in your times of trials and hardships :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

p.s. they say that i should never judge...and i do try to put myself in his shoes and try to see things from his perspective....

if you found your happiness why you should be an ass and threaten me just to get me out of your life the same day you announced to me

that you do not love me anymore....dry cut me from my child that i was so attached to(i was breastfeeding her for years and years having that special bond with her)...giving me advices on how to end myself and to make sure that i will succeed because if not i would end up in psych ward till i die on multiple psych drugs (and added: do you really want that? i don't think so? so try to do it properly)

i was only 3 weeks off after my hell of a taper (waxing 2-3 hours per night) and you sent me to expensive manchester

to try and find a job instantly after years of being housewife...

thinking.....

i don't think that a window (last time in a window 2013 fall)

can make me happy  :'( :'( :'(

thinking.....

MAYBE...MAYBE NOT...BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL *BETTER* ...💐

thinking.....

E ? it will give you strength for sure. I'm not a praying person, but

I'm good at keeping fingers cross. So I'll do that for you.  :smitten:

thinking.....

E ? it will give you strength for sure. I'm not a praying person, but

I'm good at keeping fingers cross. So I'll do that for you.  :smitten:

Thank you so much :smitten:

I'm having an easier day today, but being away from my child its so heartbreaking and not right :'(

i got a book  that talks about child's feelings when going through different kind of losses....

some really good points there....

i will try to share them with you later on...

have to go

have a nice day M :smitten: