Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

its just 9am i did alot this morning i ran outside 30 minutes i washed my truck & i went to buy donuts at supermarket , now im cooking tacos potatos with chorizo !

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Mrs Heyjude ,

ya i bought alot of stuff there like $16 of stuff i needed i need to go back there again to get a mesurement cup so i can use it to measure 2cycle motor oil  theyre not too punctual i go there at 9:05 - 9:10 am sometimes and theyre suppposed to open at 9 and its not open yet ! :tickedoff: so i'll go around 930 this morning to go get it . i love  your name thats a great song ! i like classic rock music from around that year your song came out  :thumbsup:

what am i dong now. its 420 am i woke up like 30 mins ago i finished having a cigarette awhile ago , im going to start washing dishes and do some laundry then sweep / mop the downstairs i better get started after i finish that i'm going to shower so i can run to the supermarket to buy taters so i can cook mom's favorite taco fried potato with refried beans and bacon

Well, since you asked...I'm creating a clone of my hard drive so that I can transfer my operating system and files to a SSD (Solid State Drive). I go REAL SLOW so I don't make mistakes, especially since I'm not always thinking straight on this tapering. It's interesting to read all the posts on this thread. It sure points out no one is immune to these problems. :thumbsup:

Ok so I've seen this thread since I joined bb. Didn't want to be silly. But tonight I decided to be silly. So... of course WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW is writing about WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW. And writing about writing about WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW. And now writing about writing about writing about  WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW. And now writing about writing about writing about writing about WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW.

And now I stopped. And NOW I'm thinking and writing about what I just wrote. And NOW I'm thinking and writing about thinking and writing about what I just wrote. And NOW I'm thinking and writing about thinking and writing about thinking and writing about what I just wrote.

And now I stopped that.

Hope I've given a small laugh to someone.

Be well!

Steve

Ok so I've seen this thread since I joined bb. Didn't want to be silly. But tonight I decided to be silly. So... of course WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW is writing about WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW. And writing about writing about WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW. And now writing about writing about writing about  WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW. And now writing about writing about writing about writing about WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW.

And now I stopped. And NOW I'm thinking and writing about what I just wrote. And NOW I'm thinking and writing about thinking and writing about what I just wrote. And NOW I'm thinking and writing about thinking and writing about thinking and writing about what I just wrote.

And now I stopped that.

Hope I've given a small laugh to someone.

Be well!

Steve

Yea Steve.....I had a giggle for sure, nothing exciting coming from my

end either ! LOL. ::)

what am i doing now ? umm not much just thinking of exercising again soon

Howdy Katie.  :) Good idea.  ;) I just got back from running. I feel happier when I run. I'm glad you take good care of yourself. :smitten:

Joey :mybuddy:  :smitten:  :-*

I'm going between watching some TV, fooling around on my computer and trying to get myself to exercise in another hour. Feeling NO motivation but I know it helps me feel better overall.

For funsies I've been mixing it up with a wee bit of laundry.

what am i doing now ? im drying off my hair i changed the oil in dad's truck earlier this morning and fushed out the radiator when i flushed out the radiator my hair touched a little bit of motor oil so my hair still smells like motor oil i think i have to go back into the shower with some dawn to wash it out good  :tickedoff:

LAYING RIGHT NEXT TO THE CUTEST BROWN EYED, CURLY HEADED, MOST BEAUTIFUL DIMPLES, SOFTEST SKINED, LOVING, AND AFFECTIONATE MALE I'VE BEEN WITH IN A VERY LONG TIME.

OH...DID I MENTION THAT HE IS 16MTHS OLD, AND TAKING HIS AFTERNOON NAP.

BABIES...I'M SO GLAD WE ARE BLESSED WITH THEM...NOTHING BUT PURE UNCONDITIONAL JOY!  NO JUDGEMENT AND THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN THEY WRAP THOSE CHUBBIE LITTLE HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK TO GIVE YOU A HUG...PRICELESS.

I'M IN LOVE  :angel:

FB  :smitten:

LAYING RIGHT NEXT TO THE CUTEST BROWN EYED, CURLY HEADED, MOST BEAUTIFUL DIMPLES, SOFTEST SKINED, LOVING, AND AFFECTIONATE MALE I'VE BEEN WITH IN A VERY LONG TIME.

BABIES...I'M SO GLAD WE ARE BLESSED WITH THEM...NOTHING BUT PURE UNCONDITIONAL JOY!  NO JUDGEMENT AND THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN THEY WRAP THOSE CHUBBIE LITTLE HANDS AROUND YOUR NECK TO GIVE YOU A HUG...PRICELESS.

8):angel:

8):angel:

Lovely Flut. :):angel::smitten:

Well, since you asked...I'm creating a clone of my hard drive so that I can transfer my operating system and files to a SSD (Solid State Drive). I go REAL SLOW so I don't make mistakes, especially since I'm not always thinking straight on this tapering. It's interesting to read all the posts on this thread. It sure points out no one is immune to these problems. :thumbsup:

hi zion , your quite computer savvy !

i never made an image of my hard drive before i just reinstal windows it takes hours and hours to do since i gotta get all the updates and drivers sometimes i gotta take my windows cd to a pawnshop they have a machine there that fixes scrataches i have the bad habit of NOT putting important cds like this in jewel cases :( , i gotta do that on 2 computers , this one since i think it has a bug on it it shows my location as roswell new mexico and that is really far awy like around 1300 miles away. i dont want to play runescape on there with this computer like that im worried that i might get hacked and i have a really good account there i started it 10 years ago

what am i dong now i just finished putting gas n my mustang GT and my old lil '95 isuzu truck ,. im bioling water im using 2 pots ione is for corn cobs for dad since he's going to work in a few hours then the other is for pinto beans, after that i gotta wash my car i went into a nasty muddy pot hole last night at a bar after that i think i need to mow here then afte that i need to take trash out of my cars and vacuum them then i need to wash my bedding then i need to pickup tree branches that fell from trees before i mow since theres ben bad windy storms here after that i ned to put a movie on a cd mom wants to see again (the equalizer) in betwen there ill have a nappy i woke up a lil before 6then in the late evening ill see my boyfriend

I'm watching the Bruce Jenner interview on ABC and thinking, that's another thing to be thankful for. I wouldn't want to be transitioning my gender so I could become a male while going through wd! I'd hate to be famous in wd too. At least my haggard mug is not showing up in magazines and on TV ;)

just got a hug from my mom :'( :'( :'(

she told to me:

you are poor....

v

p.s. she doesn't know about this wd hell, only relating to my separation from my child...

what am i doing now ? im taking a break i handwashed 5 yes 5 vehicles non stop awhile ago im not tired at all i took a ginsing , super b complex D vitamin , best of all i didnt smoke any cigarettes while i was outside nearly 2 hours washing them all ,

earlier today i degreased the stove top it was really dirty it got dirty quick though i had alot to cook on it using all 4 burners + the oven

i think ill wash my bedding soon

I'm out...going to one local hospital

to

get this stuff out of my ear...

im SO tired of my life :crazy:

:crazy:

QUOTE:

You have a banana in your ear...

What?

YOU HAVE A BANANA IN YOUR EAR...

WHAT???

I SAID YOU HAVE A BANANA IN YOUR EAR!!!

I'm sorry, i couldn't hear you...I have a banana in my ear...

There ARE days like that...HAW!!!

what am i doing now ?? mm i pushed the lawnmower almost an hour earlier at my brother's house xt door i much prefer using the push mower for the good exercise than use one of the 1 riding mowers i have to mow with i used the weedeater and blower after that took antoher 20 minutes i feel like taking a shower but i dont want to need another shower tonight since i plan on doing some light carpentry work maybe ill just wipe my neck and face with a wet towel and start on my carpentry work soon

i almost forgot to say this i went to my favorite store earlier this morning the $1 dollar tree !!

looking at my cloths that i got with him...

I'm thinking to get rid of everything  :idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

so it won't trigger any memories from the past....