Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

Im a 28yr old male from Vancouver, Canada.  Im sitting in a waiting room at my doctors office.  An old lady is staring at me which is making me uncomfortable.  But im going to visit an old family friend after so that should be nice.  Same old sx are following me around today.  Depression,  dp, tiredness,  over all yuk feeling.  Im also very hyperventilating right now.  Over sensitive to everything.

Good idea for a thread.  Enjoyed reading it.

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a 28yr old male from Vancouver, Canada.  Im sitting in a waiting room at my doctors office.  An old lady is staring at me which is making me uncomfortable.  But im going to visit an old family friend after so that should be nice.  Same old sx are following me around today.  Depression,  dp, tiredness,  over all yuk feeling.  Im also very hyperventilating right now.  Over sensitive to everything.

Good idea for a thread.  Enjoyed reading it.

Poor thing. I hate depression coupled with dpdr. It makes for a time bomb. I have it constant at 13 months out still. Hang on my friend.

Made myself get up and get out. Mental roller coaster driving me crazy. I'm at the dog park with my 4 legged friend Charley. I'm already feeling better seeing him so happy and running around. I'm sure I'll be slammed as soon as this distraction is over but that's ok. One distraction at a time.

Keeping warm wrapped in comforters. The threat of snow looms though the air is not yet crisp with it.

I'm watching Pillars of Earth, a very weak substitute for my beloved Game of Thrones. When I'm done I will start reading the Songs of Fire and Ice books. The writing is stellar from what I've read so far. It's been ages since I round a novel I could that could really pull me in.

I am staying in as its cold, foggy and cloudy. Its a November day. I am writing, but I am finding it very very hard

to Blog. I finished writing out letters and signing Thanksgiving Cards. Sent them out today. Good thing every card bearer

is near. Otherwise, its late!

Keep on keeping on!

Stay Warm

NFM  :angel:

It's a beautiful sunny day in oz . I have an appointment for a massage this morning. My only day out each week. 1mth out and still struggling. Just had peanut butter on toast and a cup of tea. This is a nice thread! Hugs to everyone!    Pinkee

I am eating multi- seed gluten free rice crackers by back to nature they are soooo good. They taste like buttered and salted popcorn. Might head out to buy a Christmas tree.

I am eating multi- seed gluten free rice crackers by back to nature they are soooo good. They taste like buttered and salted popcorn. Might head out to buy a Christmas tree.

Those crackers sound yummy. Damn. Now I'm craving some yummy food.

It's starting to snow here in eastern Ontario, Canada.  I think it's calling for a snow storm. 

I just finished a couple bowls of homemade vegetable soup, and now I'm trying to wind down my brain from thinking.  I've recently reduced my intake of an antipsychotic 4 days ago, and today I'm lost in thought.  At least I'm thinking about cool things that are interesting, but I find it a struggle to get out of my brain. 

So now I'm distracting myself from thinking and browsing BB. 

Hi again, from Florida. It is about 7pm here and I am so tired. I have so much to do but can't do it. I feel stuck. Well I have a lot of people coming for Thanksgiving and I am feeling to fatigued to do anything. We are getting a cold front and the high for Thursday is 58 and 30 for the low. That is cold for us. I enjoy the cold weather makes it seem like the holidays more.  I hope everyone is doing ok and Happy Thanksgiving to all!!  Peace and love!

It's getting dark here on the OR coast. Was a grey day. 55 ish. I am trying to write a newsletter and am stuck for words so I am packing it in. Feel crappy today. Too much fast tapering. Drinking tea.

Okatz

We are getting a cold front and the high for Thursday is 58 and 30 for the low. That is cold for us. I enjoy the cold weather makes it seem like the holidays more.

You must be a little north of me. I think we are supposed to have a low of 39 tomorrow night and I will be loving every minute of it  :)

It's almost 11:30pm here in southern California…Laying in bed now playing candy crush..earlier had happy hour over the phone with my girlfriend of 40 plus years…..Happy Thanksgiving to all

its 2:30....again.....30 degrees or so, just came in to thaw my feet...

got some round bales earlier to put out for the horses and got stuck due to all the rain, had to try anyway....came in and watched a little TV, forgot about the truck...

went out about 1 and remembered it, had to start the tractor to pull it out, kinda hit part of the fence, so now I get to go back out and fix it before I try to go to bed...

bed? I aint seen that in almost 4 days due to insomnia, I think Im about to crack...

starting at my feet

Well this isn't me, so I can't say you'd be getting to know me(not that anyone would want to at this point). I'm a hollow, no face person as far as I can tell for now.  I don't have any romantical feelings about what I do or life anymore. I can't romance about my brand of bike cause I don't care, nor about being ready and self-sufficient etc. You get the picture.

But Id like it back.

I am watching Austin Powers with my brother. I lay here on this couch night aftter night after night aftr night debilitated.  I walk around the house maybe twice-three times a day now. Most of the time I'm on this couch.

Benzo hell defines me, whereas my thoughts and feelings and what I did use to but no longer

Hey Benzy.  Cool, you've got horses.  I used to train polo ponies.  They are a wild ride.  I'm too old and fat now.

I'm laying here in bed.  Just woke up.  Catching up with the local news this morning over a cup of coffee.  My sister's dogs are laying with me.  Too cold for em to go outside.  They think they're human.  I see their point, lol.  It's warmer inside.

I've got one more day of work to get through then looking forward to 4 days off.

I've made half my TG requirements.  One out of two gatherings.  I have one more left with my mom, brother and his daughters and I suppose any other family members that want to come.  It will all be ok. 

I'm really looking forward to relaxing the next few days. 

When I'm in a good place in my head, it's pretty obvious to me that life doesn't get much better than it is this time of year.  Good food, good company.  Enough old people around to recognize and be grateful for all we've got.  And then there are the grandbabies, nieces, nephews and young people, all with the wonder in their eyes.  I realized last year that life doesn't get any better than this.

I feel the same this year.