Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

watching on youtube

Elders react to nicki minaj Anaconda.....

im not linking that one here :idiot: :idiot: :idiot::thumbsup:

in 15 min, I'm dosing and going for my every evening jacuzzi session :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

eva :smitten:

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Having showered and brushed both teeth and all three hairs, I am ready to take on the day. That it's 6:00am on a Sunday seems to have escaped my attention until just now. Was awoken at 4:00 by a phone call...not unusual for my life. Wet and rainy, pretty cool outside...37, feels like 25...oh, joy...

Thinkin' breakfast...huevos rancheros, IHOP, Denny's???...lordy, can't even get out the door without big decisions...future in the balance... :laugh:

Having showered and brushed both teeth and all three hairs, I am ready to take on the day. That it's 6:00am on a Sunday seems to have escaped my attention until just now. Was awoken at 4:00 by a phone call...not unusual for my life. Wet and rainy, pretty cool outside...37, feels like 25...oh, joy...

Thinkin' breakfast...huevos rancheros, IHOP, Denny's???...lordy, can't even get out the door without big decisions...future in the balance... :laugh:

yumm huevos ranchers sound good !! i cant stand the taste of plain eggs i always like to put either hot sause or tobasco sause on them :P and they have to be over easy eggs ! 

Merry Christmas, MEexpat!!! :smitten:8)

The huevos over easy were just what was needed for a cold, wet morning :thumbsup:

Once i knew a guy who believed huevos make your hair grow....3 hairs must be lonely . :laugh:

The huevos over easy were just what was needed for a cold, wet morning :thumbsup:

Once i knew a guy who believed huevos make your hair grow....3 hairs must be lonely . :laugh:

Well, yeah, but they're well-fed, and that's no yolk :'(.    :laugh:

its 4:30 am,,,,

I'm thinking now what interesting things i can eat today.....

i will get for sure in the morning something in starbucks, then i will get my french brie, then i will eat my sushi, then I'm thinking about nice baba ganush from oriental place,,,,

:idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

:smitten:

Tex, You could be a standup comedian.  ;D Got some witty humor going on there.  8):thumbsup:

Snowy :)

Happy New Year Mike, and Katie, and Morreweg,  and all.

Hey Mike what is huevo?

Well, yeah, but they're well-fed, and that's no yolk :'(.    :laugh:

Hey MEexpat,

Huevos =eggs. Spanish version...rancheros is a broad term for a salsa on the eggs, usually with tomatoes, tomatillos, jalepenos, cilantro, lime juice, and sometimes onion. Often served with sides of pan-fried potatoes, refried beans, and tortillas.

Happy New Year to you, too, buddy :thumbsup:

Wide awake at 5.00 a.m. no sleep yet.  >:(

Listening to the radio, current affairs  >:(

Doing puzzles, posting here  :thumbsup:

Wondering if I will get to sleep

LF  :smitten:

Just back from the gym...the nothing-but-neck trainer punished me for my Christmas transgression of dessert day. I came home stiff, sore, and vengeful...ate a HANDFULL of red M&M's :sick: by golly, I'M. STILL boss...just don't tell him I said that (please!). :laugh:

Reading some books that just came in the mail. One is inspirational, the other is a boring grammar reference book.... Time to eat cookies!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like some home work from school..... :crazy:

i hated so much to prepare research papers,,,teachers were bothering us about points and references,,,,

who cares!!!! :idiot:

look at the message I'm trying to pass on!!!!!

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

3:30 am and I'm cruisin' the forums, picking up tidbits of sensible behavior interspersed with seriously looney tunes narratives...oh...wait...that one was mine...so NOW I pay for yesterday's 8-9 hour snooze and stretch...worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mike

Trying to gain the courage to get out of the bedroom with space heater and turn on the whole house heat downstairs. It's cold in and outside!

psychoanalysing peoples comments and frustrations

on Bloodhound Gang /The bad touch/ music video thread.....

damn, i never get bored alone.....

:idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

im crazy :smitten:

im not suicidal....

but just reflecting more and more on my life and

i really wish i was not sent on this earth.....

because if there is a lesson for everyone to learn, believe me i didn't get it yet:idiot: :idiot: :idiot:

Eva, the lesson is: THERE IS NO LESSON!!! There is learning: love, laughter, and a whole bunch of other stuff  :smitten::laugh: I can't list or there are no weird smiley faces for...