Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 3:27 TO BE EXACT  :o

WAITING FOR MY COUSIN TO COME PICK ME UP TO WE CAN FINISH OUR LAST BIT OF SHOPPING.  I'M READY AND WAITING....I DON'T THINK SHE CAN TELL TIME AS IT IS 7:49 AND SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AT 7:45...TICK TOCK...TIMES A WASTING.

FLUTER :smitten:

Up at 6:30, C O F F E E !!! Getting hooked on that minty creamer...alas, i was dumped by my lady friend yesterday(evening) :'(... I took melatonin last night and woke up feeling...well...still dumped :'(...but kinda hungry :-\...could be because I went to the gym last nite :) now I'm thinking a big ol' plate of huevos with plenty of hot salsa will take that edgy feeling away, for awhile.

Up at 6:30, C O F F E E !!! Getting hooked on that minty creamer...alas, i was dumped by my lady friend yesterday(evening) :'(... I took melatonin last night and woke up feeling...well...still dumped :'(...but kinda hungry :-\...could be because I went to the gym last nite :) now I'm thinking a big ol' plate of huevos with plenty of hot salsa will take that edgy feeling away, for awhile.

I SUPPOSE BRINGING ME SOME WOULD BE ABOUT LIKE YOU GETTING THE CREME CAKE THE OTHER NIGHT....LOL

FB

HELL'S BELL'S, I'M ALWAYS WAITING, WAITING, WAITING.....THIS TIME IT'S FOR MY DAUGHTER, SO, WE CAN HEAD OVER TO MY COUSINS FOR A B*DAY CELEBRATION.

AND TEX...I SENT YOU SOME SPORKS AND BADANAS ;)

FB :smitten:

I'm still sorting through the boxes in front looking for the darn sporks. I think the feral kitties may have snuck off with the badanas, but i noted a lingering aroma of something yellow... :-X

I think maybe you kinda sorta 'forgot' the sporks 'cause yer going to a place that's gonna have more CAKE...maybe,,,? It just sounds like one of those NO SPORK NO CAKE affairs :laugh:

i just finished breakfast i got a picadillo taco for breakfast ! im going to have a donut in a lil while , after that i need to clean house some since im expecting ppl over here later today ! Merry Christmas everyone  :smitten:

i just finished breakfast i got a picadillo taco for breakfast ! im going to have a donut in a lil while , after that i need to clean house some since im expecting ppl over here later today ! Merry Christmas everyone  :smitten:

Merry Christmas Katie  :) Hey, can you pm me a donut?  >:D8)

Drinking a cup of coffee. I need to go to the ATM to get money to stuff in cards. Then i need to help my wife get the stuff ready for tomorrow. It was exactly one year ago from today that her dad passed away.  :'( He was such a sweet man.  :(

Merry Christmas everyone.

Snowy

FLUTER, KATIE, SNOWY, ALL YOU GOOD FOLKS...MERRY AND HAPPY :smitten:

Thank you Tex  :) And a Merry Christmas to you and all buddies here as well.  :)

thinking, how many misery days i will have to kill before my first moment of window,,,,, :crazy:

i hope it will happen,,,,,,i really hope........

this society of lies makes me SO SICK!!!!!!

i was reading long time ago stupid ivan illich about iatrogenic illness, but he DIDNT MENTION PSYCH DRUGS , he was talking about meds in general,,,,,,,

such a tiny precision,,,would have made a WORLDS difference for ME.........

i think if you going to tell the truth, you can't tell it just a tiny part of it....you should give people all or nothing,,,,,,,,

Wondering when the cortisol will drop back down so I can toss and turn in peace... :o

just read your Blog, wondering if i should reply but can't find the right words,

so i say Hi to you here, hope your cortisol will drop now. :)

dusting myself off  i have sand on my clothes & hair having to lay down in dirt changing from changing the oil in my OLD lil truck

Katie you are so busy all the time!!! How often do you change the filter?

the air filter in my pickup? umm its been awhile i try to do it every 2 years , since  i flush out the radiator every 2 years , i walk around my vehicles every morning to check the tires once a week usually before i wash them i start the air compressor and add a few pounds to tires that need it , i have bad news though i think my air compressor went bad :( or hopefully it just needs only a new air hose i need to test that today . i would like to get the transmission fluid changed in my car its soemthing i cant do myself i got the transmission fluid in my old pickup changed a couple of years ago both of them are manual transmssions so it doesnt need to be done very often like an automatic transmission needs the fluid changed every 3 years

with some of my christmas money i would like to buy a USED tire for my car just to have it here in my garage for in case if i get a blow out or flat that cant be fixed , the used tires cost only $20 when i bought one last time the new tires 17" low profile for my mustang are $225 new :( . i take good care of my vehicles i want to shampoo the carpet later this week what works best is a soap called fabuloso oxy its light blue dollar general has it for $3 for half a gallon i put some of that soap in a bucket with water i pour a little on carpet i get a stif plastic bristle brush and i scrub it different directions i let it sit an hour or 2 and get an old torn dry towel scrub it hard with that to try most of it , and wow it looks very clean after i thought i would give you a heads up on that since it works great ! :) i like to keep stuff clean i got cleanersers for house earlier at the dolar tree today

oops lol yes of course i change the filter after every oil change haha . its disorganized the filters at walmart i prefer those orange fram filters since its like sand papper on the end where you put an oil filter to tighten with that i could avoid getting my clothes sandy if i just placed a piece of plywood to lay down on , thats what my neighbor did when he came over to change out the fuel pump in our navigator