Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

What are you doing right now?

[Sc...]

• Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [sn...]

• [...]

• [ba...]

• [Te...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Lying in bed. Thinking about my 4 past nights that I got 1 hour of sleep in total...

My mind is so awake its scary......

Trying not to panick.. .. :sick:

WOW,,,they are airing this trailer now on philippino channels....

so excited about this movie....

my daughter can't wait till we go to watch it in the cinemas....

Im so proud to have a little beautiful princess Esther!!!!

:smitten:

Honeybell oranges. I LOVE them. But they don't love me.  :P

I'm feeling grinchy, tapering down my list as well. I'd send everybody here something from Harry n David's if I had Oprah's wallet.

Honeybell oranges. I LOVE them. But they don't love me.  :P

I'm feeling grinchy, tapering down my list as well. I'd send everybody here something from Harry n David's if I had Oprah's wallet.

Ya, They are a little pricey, but worth it for special occasions. Those orange sound good. :)

Trying to digest yesterday...my car was stolen from the grocery store parking lot while I was exercising my agoraphobia...I got it back intact, but shopping dropped way down on things I can do in the right frame of mind... :laugh:

Trying to digest yesterday...my car was stolen from the grocery store parking lot while I was exercising my agoraphobia...I got it back intact, but shopping dropped way down on things I can do in the right frame of mind... :laugh:

Texas, what a shock to the system! And it reverberates. Give yourself some time to get over the violation. And get back out there as soon as you can... I've had my car stolen but it hardly came back intact.

trying escape my DR by reading..... :crazy:

http://www.boredpanda.com/love-facts-list/

Hey, esthersmom, thanks for sharing this. LOVE the article! Love the site. Cool.

glad you like it :smitten:

http://theberry.com/2014/07/14/interesting-psychology-facts-for-your-face-14-photos/

http://stangebuttru.blogspot.com/2012/11/strange-but-true-facts-about-men-women.html

:crazy:

In online dating, women are most afraid of meeting a serial killer. Men are afraid of meeting someone “fat.” LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Two more good ones. How do you find these? if I tried, I'd only end up with garbage sites. Not that I'm trying to find a mate. I've got my hands full now.

In online dating, women are most afraid of meeting a serial killer. Men are afraid of meeting someone “fat.” LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Two more good ones. How do you find these? if I tried, I'd only end up with garbage sites. Not that I'm trying to find a mate. I've got my hands full now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ask love expert :crazy: