Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Walking Dead watchers

[Pl...]

Wow! Just discovered this show for the first time a few days ago. Awesome. Though enduring some of the MORE graphic evisceration while in benzo recovery can be quite trying.

Binge watch all the seasons on Netflix!

Thats exactly what I am doing.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [...]

• [Bi...]

• [Pl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Soooo just our to curiosity how old is Beth? I mean It is Georgia and all but I'm pretty sure she's like 16-17 and Darrel is like 40....  :laugh: :laugh:

Still stunned. Glad Tyreese forgave Carol, but he won't forget. So odd that Lizzy was protective of the Walkers, yet not so with living beings, including mice & rabbits! Her killing her sister Mika was  :o. Wishing someone would've put the Walker on the rr tracks out of his misery though.

Why so many episodes without Rick? Herchel and Rick have been some of the strongest actors with the best roles on this show yet nowadays we see neither one. If your going to kill off Herschel at least keep Rick in the mix on a semi-regular basis.

Why so many episodes without Rick? Herchel and Rick have been some of the strongest actors with the best roles on this show yet nowadays we see neither one. If your going to kill off Herschel at least keep Rick in the mix on a semi-regular basis.

I think it may be the director's way of emphasizing how fractured the group is right now.

My question is - who has Beth?  Did the group who found Darrell take her and the men that found Darrell is just a smaller part of a larger group on a scouting expedition?  Or is it the people who seem to have set up the funeral home as a trap that have her?

Only two episodes left and so many questions still to be answered.

Got to admit that I am tempted to purchase the life sized cardboard cut outs of Rick and Darryl on the amc website as an in-home accompanyment to watching the season finale. And the michonne action figure doesnt look half bad either. :)

does this indicate I have merely switched one addiction (benzo) for another (walking dead)?

Got to admit that I am tempted to purchase the life sized cardboard cut outs of Rick and Darryl on the amc website as an in-home accompanyment to watching the season finale. And the michonne action figure doesnt look half bad either. :)

does this indicate I have merely switched one addiction (benzo) for another (walking dead)?

I hope this is not a new addiction - if so, what will you do when you start jonzing after the season ends  :laugh:

:laugh: LJET3051-This may help with your WD interest:laugh:

On AMC's website there is the Ultimate WD Fan Game--it has multiple choice questions from each episode & you answer these as quickly as possible to compete against other WD fans! The game is ongoing even during hiatus!

Another WD super fan, T2 8)

P.S. I have the collectible edition of TVGuide with Michonne on the cover! That cut-out sounds like a good idea as well. ;D

Prediction: Terminus is not the heaven that we are being led to believe it is.

The Questions: Just how many (and whom) of our fractured clan will survive the torture and living hell that is known as Terminus? Is the mission to Washington a foreshadowing of whats to come in season 5?

And when will Karl make his move on Michonne? (Growing up in the Apocalypse occurs very rapidly.)

Prediction: Terminus is not the heaven that we are being led to believe it is.

The Questions: Just how many (and whom) of our fractured clan will survive the torture and living hell that is known as Terminus? Is the mission to Washington a foreshadowing of whats to come in season 5?

And when will Karl make his move on Michonne? (Growing up in the Apocalypse occurs very rapidly.)

The word out on the web is that the people of Terminus are cannibals.  Who's for dinner?

Kind of a Soylent Green/1984ish place. Hoping Beth is not on the menu. :o

You know you are right - very Soylent Green / 1984 looking!  I also fear Beth may be on the menu..................

Anyone else catch that foreshadowing/analogy with rick teaching Karl abou the snare to catch the animals how he explained the way they get pushed and corralled and then trapped? Seemed like exactly what ended up happening to them at terminus!

Hate cliffhangers, shits ganna get real when they realize they got Rick and the gang, how about his zombie moment of eating Joe?  :laugh:

I'm still wondering about Beth. Didn't see her in (Grade A Food) train car with the others! Also guessing, Tyreese, Carol & Judith hadn't made it to Terminus yet?

"Talking Dead" was great too. Love listening to Andrew Lincoln!

C.R.- you right on with the foreshadowing. If Rick had not bitten Joe's throat out, he wouldn't have survived. It was graphic! :o & I loved every moment! :D