Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Walking Dead watchers

[Pl...]

Hello all you Walking Dead watchers.

Am sure you are probably aware of this, however, in case you're not  ;DWD marathon, New Year's Eve & Day, on AMC!!!

Happy watching, T2

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [...]

• [Bi...]

• [Pl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Watching Walking Dead on DVR, and having a debate with hubby about wether or not little " Ass Kicker" is still alive. :o What do you guys think??? We find out soon!

All you 'Dead' watchers probably are aware. If you're not, AMC is running seasons 3 & 4 back to back until the Sunday night beginning of season 5!

You're right Nana, it IS the remainder of season 4. Season 5 starts in October. :sneaky::clap:

Don't worry, no spoiler alerts here. It will be replaying twice tonight & I'll probably watch it again both times. ;D

I will sure miss Hershel, Andrea, the Gov'nah, & hope Carol returns....maybe she rescued Judith????

:hug: T2

Sooooo anyone else a little confused about where people went after the prison fight, like okay mashone found Carl and Rick for the plot but where the hell did the bus survivors go?

And Carl is having like a 13 year old mid life crisis  :laugh:

How do we know that she found Rick and Carl??

All Rick said, was that the knock on the door was for Carl. It could be any of them.

But, of course, my first thought was that it was Mashone too!!  ;D

Or, did I miss that they showed it was her??

And, yeah...where did everyone else end up??

Poor Carl learned some serious life lessons in this episode. Poor kid!  :-\

The death if Hershel has crushed me!!  :'(

Nana  :smitten:

You must have missed part of that because they showed Michone looking in the window and she saw Carl and Rick.  I am also eager to see where the heck everyone else is. They cant be far.

Wow! Just discovered this show for the first time a few days ago. Awesome. Though enduring some of the MORE graphic evisceration while in benzo recovery can be quite trying.

It is a great show!!  :thumbsup:

It might help that I was watching it long before benzo's, and I have been a zombie fan for a long time.  ;D

So, those icky scenes don't bother me.

Nana  :smitten:

Wow! Just discovered this show for the first time a few days ago. Awesome. Though enduring some of the MORE graphic evisceration while in benzo recovery can be quite trying.

Binge watch all the seasons on Netflix!

It was so endearing when Michonne spotted Rick & Carl inside the living room window. Her smile mixed with tears was priceless. My favorite part? When Rick looked through the peep-hole, & his huge grin & then, ..."it's for you." comment.

The other character's whereabouts will be shown in the next episodes. So curious where baby Judith ended up, & if Carol will reconnect with the others.

..."Carl, a 13 year old having a mid-life crisis".... :laugh: he sure said some ugly things bout his DAD. AND then, he discovered he was wrong. Three walkers almost took him out--his cockiness dwindled quite a bit after that. Then the walker that took his shoe, came close to biting him. That pudding was a well deserved treat!