Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Walking Dead watchers

[Pl...]

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [te...]

• [...]

• [Bi...]

• [Pl...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it too.  The makeup is the best ever for any TV zombie movie. Without these really good make up artists this would just be another zombie flick.  I just wish it had more sex in it :laugh:

If HBO had got to do this show first it would have been much gritty-er >:D

Oh man!! My favorite episode of the season so far! I'm glad the Gov. is back, he's a great character. A true villain with depth that you love to hate and hate to love. I think there's going to be a major conflict between either him & Michonne, or him and Rick. I feel like the climax of their battle from last season wasn't "big" enough, and maybe for a reason. Maybe because the true climax is now. The prison is really vulnerable, they have half of the manpower now and the defenses are failing.... I'm excited! I also want to see how Daryl is going to react to Carol being kicked out... I hope he doesn't get mad and leave, he's my favorite!

Thanks for posting this! Good to know there are other fans on the forum!!

I've been wondering if it's possible that the governor is the one that's been getting all the huge herds of walkers headed towards the prison what do you think?

Eliz- I thought so too. But if you look back you can see that the person feeding the rats to the walkers is on the INSIDE of the fence. I'm not sure how he'd hop in /hop back out so easily over those barbwire fences... Which makes me wonder, who the heck else could it be? Unless the writers on the show just didn't think that scene through and made a mistake?

Several of the newbies came from Woodbury. He must still have a follower or two. I'm glad it hasn't gone with more sex; the storylines are great--no sexual stuff to hinder the story(IMHO).

I want Carol back in the fold. It scared me when Glenn became so ill. Thought he might pass on. & what about Bob? A bottle of 'alkehol' & no meds whatsoever in his bag. ??? & Tyreese with his hammer? My goodness! He fought off a hoard of walkers!

I am also curious to see what Darryl does, says about Carol leaving. I was also scared that Glenn wasn't going to make it .  That pissed me off when Bob didn't put any medicine in his bag and stashed a bottle. I think Tyrese has so much anger in him right now because of what happened . I know he is just hanging on by a thread because of his sister. I thought he was just going to sit in the car and let the walkers take him. Poor Herschel is trying so hard to help all the sick ones and he is losing strength. Can't wait till next week!

Well I think the little girl is the one who was feeding the walkers from inside the fence because she seems a little "off" to me especially by trying to make friends with them and being sad when the one with the name tag on his shirt was spiked through the head.

I also think it is possible that she killed the two people who were sick (remember Carol gave her a knife) and that Carol is covering for her.  Remember when Rick was following the trail of blood from the burned bodies and saw how low on the door jam the bloody hand print was?

As far as the Mr. Eyepatch goes - you know how walkers change direction when they hear a loud noise?  What if he is out driving around and circling back heading herds in the direction of the prison with the intent of having it be over run by walkers?  I thought of this when Daryl's group ran into that huge herd when they set out looking for medicine.  Maybe he is driving the walker herds to the prison from all directions.

Do you think Carol will join up with the governor's small band or will she try to come back to the prison group?

Eliz - all interesting theories! I like the idea of the Gov. leading the herd of zombies to the prison, that's definitely plausible. He does have a loud truck and lots of military equipment/explosives from Woodbury. I don't think Carol will join the Governer because as far as they've led us to believe, he no longer has any "followers" - they showed him in the last season emptying out the van of his people and trying to gun them all down, and whoever was left over went with Rick's group... If he has anyone with him now it's probably one or two of those military guys he had around, which I'm not sure Carol would fit in with, unless she becames hardened and cold from being kicked out of the prison. But even then I'm not sure? They were all such pigs... I hope she finds her way back to the prison somehow, she was an asset to the team.

Too bad they've strayed so far from the comic books, I used to cheat and see what was happening by reading ahead ;D but now there's no telling where they'll take it.

The question is, where will they go after the prison? I do believe in the comics they leave, and it is clear in the show that the prison is no longer safe...

Oh- I just remembered, they go to a place called "Alexandria" in the comics, its safe-zone kind of like Woodbury. I don't think we'd see that until next season though (if they choose to go that route)

Hi Lotus Flower

I was cheating with the comics and remember the Alexandria community too.  I agree that the prison will have to be abandoned at some point too, especially if the fences fail.  Don't they end up splitting off into two or more separate groups after they leave the prison in the comics?

I still think there is more destruction to be seen from the little girl.  What was she trying to accomplish by luring the one walker in last Sunday's episode, for example. 

I love this show!  :thumbsup:

I am also curious to see what Darryl does, says about Carol leaving. I was also scared that Glenn wasn't going to make it .  That pissed me off when Bob didn't put any medicine in his bag and stashed a bottle. I think Tyrese has so much anger in him right now because of what happened . I know he is just hanging on by a thread because of his sister. I thought he was just going to sit in the car and let the walkers take him. Poor Herschel is trying so hard to help all the sick ones and he is losing strength. Can't wait till next week!

You know dam well that Darryl is going to go out to find Carol

He's got the hots for her  :heybabe: :heybabe: :heybabe: :heybabe: :heybabe:

Birman - UGH I know that's definitely a possibility! I'd hate to lose him! By the way, did you hear her call him "Pookie" a few episodes ago? Lol. Whatever, you take what you can get in the apocalypse, and she's not so bad lookin'... haha

Birman - UGH I know that's definitely a possibility! I'd hate to lose him! By the way, did you hear her call him "Pookie" a few episodes ago? Lol. Whatever, you take what you can get in the apocalypse, and she's not so bad lookin'... haha

true  ;D

Some great theories here! I've not read the comics but did watch an episode of "Talking Dead." It was mentioned that if the tv version of  WD were followed, Glenn would already be dead! :o I was really concerned last episode that he was being killed off! Thank goodness he wasn't.

I agree that Hershel was the hero last episode, too! I liked his "Spagetti Tuesday on Wednesday." Something is still eating at me with Bob not having even a syringe or cotton balls in his bag. Just that bottle of alcohol(the 'drankin' kind).

Isn't that little girl one of the sisters that Carol helped when their Dad was dieing? She has a skewed idea of the Walkers. That they are just different. Not dead or sick. At first I thought she was leading the newly turned male patient to his demise. But maybe not! I agree that she may be the one who's feeding rats to the Walkers.

I think Darryl has an eye for Michonne. :smitten:

Yes I also agree about Daryl and Michonne, I notice they've been flirty in the last few episodes. I think she even said he had "pretty eyes" or something

Is it my imagination or is the flirtation between Michonne and Darryl one sided?  It seems like she is doing the flirting and he is not really responding.  His comment to her about how if she stayed in place for more that a couple of hours at a time that she might notice more seemed a bit snarky for someone who might have a crush.

What do you think?

I think Darryl has an eye for Michonne. :smitten:

If that's true they need to kill off Carol first.  Carol did a bad thing and everyone who does a bad thing gets killed off in this show, that's just how this show works so Carol is "walker bait"  I bet she get's off'ed by the end of this season.  Then Darryl and Michonne get together, just saying, can see it coming and the plot is getting predictable ;D

This is kinda' off the subject, but, have any of you seen the Keranique commercial? I am just sure that one of the actresses on this commercial is the actress who portrayed Morgan's "Walker wife. She looks just like the character who looks in the peep-hole while Rick is looking out. Have any of you seen this?

Yeah, that was a snarky remark that Daryl made to Michonne. They still seem interested in one another. I don't want Carol to get killed off!

Maybe she will be the one to take the Governor out & all will be forgiven?????

I don't want Carol to get killed off!

Maybe she will be the one to take the Governor out & all will be forgiven?????

That would be an interesting twist!  I like it  :thumbsup:

Hopefully we will see more of this side story on Sunday

I've never seen Walking Dead, is this a show I can start watching now and still somewhat understand what's going on?

Molly :smitten:

Hi Molly, it's your basic zombie movie combined with good make up and a soap opera all in one.

It's very entertaining.  I just hope it has a better ending than 'LOST' had  ;D:P::)8)