Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

If you had to live in a TV show, which one would it be?

[a4...]

Haha, I just commented on another post about the Walking Dead. That might be a good show for me, I'm a damn good shot with a rifle and my boyfriend is as close to as a survivalist as you can get. I think we'd make it! :laugh:

Breaking Bad. >:D

its an interesting show actually. :angel:  I hated the 'FLY' episode >:(:(:P  WTH?

Yeah, What the hell was up with the fly? I think the fly was a meth addict, looking to steal the secret recipe. 8)

Breaking Bad. >:D

its an interesting show actually. :angel:  I hated the 'FLY' episode >:(:(:P  WTH?

Yeah, What the hell was up with the fly? I think the fly was a meth addict, looking to steal the secret recipe. 8)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

prisonner new version....i remember i was very depressed when i watched it...now being in this plastick life state i feel so bad...i cant watch tv...i feel so disconected when tv is on...i used to love music ...now i feel so bad when i hear songs i used to love....

prisonner new version....i remember i was very depressed when i watched it...now being in this plastick life state i feel so bad...i cant watch tv...i feel so disconected when tv is on...i used to love music ...now i feel so bad when i hear songs i used to love....

I feel the same sandy, Icant listen to music or watch movies I use to love. Just brings sadness and longing for my old life. I use to crave some music, now cravings are gone.

If my life were a tv show, ill take last seasons episodes and a re-edit of the next.

When I was a kid I wanted to live in the Pokemon world

Next Iwanted to live in Final Fantasy VII, but that's a video game

• 2 weeks later...
The Andy Griffith Show.  That would be hilarious to be in that town and hanging out with Aunt Bea when Don Knotts shows up at the house.  I forget his name in the show. 

Deputy Barney FIfe (sp)? and Otis and Miss Ellie and the Barber? That would be real wackky when tapering, huh?

THE WALTONS...I would love to have a big family, with the support they had and no computers or cell phones....Good Days!!!  :smitten: