Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

women/men

[...]

I'm pretty young, 24 years old, and I feel like my skin has started to look awful in a matter of a few months. I always have bags under my eyes, I break out at random (I've never had issues with acne). I also feel like my hair has become dry. I'm pretty sure most of these are related to stress/anxiety

[3f...]
I have some grey hair appearing.  This is new to me.  I read a book about benzos by a man who came off them and his hair went grey overnight.  Thankfully it's not overnight for me.

I'm pretty young, 24 years old, and I feel like my skin has started to look awful in a matter of a few months. I always have bags under my eyes, I break out at random (I've never had issues with acne). I also feel like my hair has become dry. I'm pretty sure most of these are related to stress/anxiety

hopefully in your case just detox- you can help it by doing stuff to help it detox ( green drinks, dry brushing etc.)

In my case, I am old-ish and greying, wrinkling anyway and could care less. Just the itchiness bother me!

29/female here.  I started developing white hairs (not on my head!) while taking etizolam.  I certainly *feel* older than my years, but am hoping that it will improve as withdrawals fade. 

I'm 24 and before this people would always think Iwas 16. It scares me that my life force is being sucked away from me. Iwish.my body can repair fully. I started looking beat up months ago and I'm not even done yet