Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Halloween Apples - No more candy.

[Bi...]

I think it is a good idea!!

I just hope that your house doesn't get egged or tp'd because of it.  :o

Kids these days want the candy!!!

We have friends that, after Halloween, allow one piece per night until the candy is gone. They have done this for years. Otherwise, they really don't let their kids eat alot of candy. I always thought this was a good idea. Oh, and they do throw the apples away, due to them being too easily injected with poisoned, or things inserted. Sorry!

Denise

Holy smokes Molly it reminds me of a scene from Snow White!  :o

;D:laugh:;D:laugh:;D

Kinda looks like that Cyndy Lauper lady. ;D

What a great thread Applegal. 8) I love Halloween time. Candy, popcorn balls, scary movies, haunted houses, decorations and oh...how could I forget? Those delicious apples the nice old lady down the street would unload on us kids every year. She meant well. :laugh: :laugh:

No, Its all good, Birdie, as they say. 8) I think its very sweet of you looking out for the kid's chompers. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

So, how did the kids like the apples? :laugh:;)

Hi Snoball,  Well I only had 6 bags (60) so they went fast. It was a busy night.  Had to dig into the reserve Snickers bars.  I think the kids liked those better and me too  ;D

We moved into a new house this spring and I was soooo excited when I saw kids coming up our driveway I ran around the house yelling at my hub to grab the dogs and my heart was racing and the dogs were barking and my husband was trying to calm us all down while the kids were knocking at the door.. :2funny:  I loved it, what a blast.. ;D

We went through all our candy in an hour an a half, next year we'll get more..

:smitten:

So, how did the kids like the apples? :laugh:;)

Hi Snoball,  Well I only had 6 bags (60) so they went fast. It was a busy night.  Had to dig into the reserve Snickers bars.  I think the kids liked those better and me too  ;D

:laugh:

We moved into a new house this spring and I was soooo excited when I saw kids coming up our driveway I ran around the house yelling at my hub to grab the dogs and my heart was racing and the dogs were barking and my husband was trying to calm us all down while the kids were knocking at the door.. :2funny:  I loved it, what a blast.. ;D

We went through all our candy in an hour an a half, next year we'll get more..

:smitten:

:laugh: