Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Has the gravity on planet Earth increased?

[9b...]

[9b...]
I had to shock the well. Yesterday and today I've been doing my thing with hoses and buckets and chlorine. Every time I go out there and walk to the well to check the chlorine levels coming out of the hose, I swear that I am on Jupiter, not Earth. It feels like someone has cranked the gravity settings up to max on spaceship Earth. Either that or I put on about 700 lbs overnight. Ooo...yucky heavy dragging my sorry butt around feeling. Got to love this benzo withdrawal thing. To imagine the power it has to change the gravity setting on an entire planet!  WOW.  More amazing, however, is that all these buddies here are stronger than it is. Ha!

We are strong . . . we are invincible . . . except when we aren't and then we need our hands held. What exactly does "shocking the well" mean? And do you have to do it often? It seems like a real pain in the neck. I certainly couldn't do anything like what you have described right now.

Okatz

[9b...]

You have to put chlorine granules down the well, circulate between the house and well with the garden hose for two hours, fill the house lines with the chlorine and let it sit, everything sits for 12-24 hours, then drain the well out into the field until no chlorine smell comes from the water, then rinse out the house lines. Hate it. Farm life. What can I say?

Next week I clean out the septic tank. Want to help? More fun.

Wow. I'm totally impressed. But I'll pass on helping to clean out the septic tank. Ours stopped working during the big storms we had a week or so ago but fortunately the septic service gremlins came out and diagnosed the problem.

Farm life must be daunting during benzo wd. I'm amazed that you can do all that must be required.

Okatz

You have to put chlorine granules down the well, circulate between the house and well with the garden hose for two hours, fill the house lines with the chlorine and let it sit, everything sits for 12-24 hours, then drain the well out into the field until no chlorine smell comes from the water, then rinse out the house lines. Hate it. Farm life. What can I say?

Next week I clean out the septic tank. Want to help? More fun.

We have a well too but its clean spring water.  Chlorination sounds like a hell of a job.

I had a 40 foot shipping container with the bottom cut out buried next to the leach lines and split the incoming lines into that container so its shared drainage and that was 16 years ago.  Never had to pump it yet but when it goes it's going to be bad :o

So far it's like having my own Singularity, everything vanishes into it :laugh:  (so far so good) 8)

Obsid I too feel like the earth's gravity is cranked up.  I feel a heavy pressure pressing down on me and a strong pull to the earth making it very hard to move my body around. It is worse when a storm comes in no matter how small.

I hope it goes away soon for both of us.

Healingnow

It HAS to be a gravity thing!!

I told my cardiologist today, that my legs have felt SO HEAVY the last few days. But, I don't have any swelling in them.

She asked me "how they felt heavy", and I said that it felt like someone tied 100 lb weights on them. So, color me surpised to see you post this tonight!!!

Well, at least we know we won't float away.  :laugh:

Denise

Lol, Denise, your comment made me laugh! "At least we won't float away" Hahaha!  :laugh:

That will be my new mantra now when I start complain to myself how heavy my legs feel.  ;D

We are SERIOUSLY grounded!!! If the gravity goes away, people will be CLINGING to us!! They will LOVE us!!

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

But, to be honest, there will be a few that I will PUSH off into the never never!!  >:D

Denise

[9b...]
Yes, but we had best not fall into any deep water right now or we're SUNK. We would, however make great ballasts on small ships. Ha!

Hey obsid, I typed out a long pm to u. Have u blocked me? I'm ok with whatever is best for u . I just wanted u to know that I appreciate your lovely posts. And that I am here for u if ever u need a chat via pm.          Just sayin            Love n hugs Pinkee

Who would have thought tiny pills could change the atmosphere on our planet.

Obsid, that sounds like a massive task to be tackling in early withdrawal, (I know you don't have any choice). I can only tell you that once healed again, these chores will be a cinch & you will feel great appreciation that gravity has been restored to normal levels.

obsisd

they shock the water here, too at beginning of summer. i forgot to give my dog the bottled water until it was done. he threw up alot.

you can smell the chlorine.

my legs feel like they have weights around them, too. its like im dragging them. :-\