Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Oh where oh where...?

[04...]

i am not so sure.

i think we should read the whole post from the beginning again.

if it really was a set up , then its disgusting....but if it wasn't , then its a tragedy.

I think the description of himself was too obvious..( He was a good brother and a flawed genius. ) that was how he sees himself or would like to see himself!

Never believed a word he or she said

Well goody for you Jake, but there were a lot of people who believed him and were very concerned for him. I have personally gone from disbelieving to believing, from believing to disbelieving, from disbelieving to concerned, and now I'm just confused.

If he's a fake then I still feel very sorry for him because he lacks normal compassion and empathy for other people's feelings. If he's genuine then I'm concerned about what has happened. Maybe we should hold off on the "I told you so's", until we have more information, because if he was genuine, and something bad has happened, aren't you going to feel awful.

Well , I am very sorry for him either way. If it's a hoax he has a huge problem. If he is genuine he has a huge problem.

I don't think he was honest. I think I am happy to go on record as saying he is not genuine. He is laughing at us even as we write this.

I think the description of himself was too obvious..( He was a good brother and a flawed genius. ) that was how he sees himself or would like to see himself!

Good observation Pinkee  :) 

Ihave no thoughts on it myself though. I couldn't bother my head with i

I am proud of all of the buddies who tried to help this person. The constant support was so lovely to see. I really thought if this is not real , then what have I got to lose? Kind words don't cost us anything do they. I think you all deserve a big award for being so patient and kind to him.

No point in being mad jake. Really... The joke is on him.

I am proud of all of the buddies who tried to help this person. The constant support was so lovely to see. I really thought if this is not real , then what have I got to lose? Kind words don't cost us anything do they. I think you all deserve a big award for being so patient and kind to him.

No point in being mad jake. Really... The joke is on him.

That's a beautiful way too think too, you have a big heart

Well said Pinkee. I think regardless of the intentions of Dandy, and whether he is real or fake, all BB'ers should be proud that they were so ready to forget about their own suffering for a little while and help another benzo sufferer who was in distress. I would personally rather concentrate on that positive aspect of BB.

Think you guys all deserve a medaille,

Only shows how loving and caring we all are......

The Joke is on him.....verry sick one way or the other.....

:smitten:

Sandra.

i am so sorry to write this but the reason i didn't get too involved and just posted a few things about chocolate

was because i didn't believe him. not on the other threads and not on this one. sorry :( i do hope that he is laughing somewhere though and that would be a good thing, right? i hope you're laughing you flawed genius you! i really do! :)

i was just thinking.

how much effort was made by polenta in order to support dandy.

BAT phone nr , advise how to contact una  and so on.

polenta must be very disappointed if this is true.

I love your sense of humour pretty....! You always make me smile. That is a good thing. And yep. The joke is on him because we all stand strong and we stand compassionate!What an excellent example of compassion is polenta! Good for u polenta! Good for all of us BBs !!!

I am not sure what to believe, and don't want to jump to conclusions but, as others have said, he got an enormous amount of support from those on here, suffering themselves.

One instinct I have, and I hope I am wrong, is that he got the all clear with the biopsy as expected, then decided that was an open door to continue taking his poison/s of choice. It was extremely difficult to persuade him otherwise.

I am not ready to call hoax just yet.

coots

Fair enough coots. I felt it was a game to him. But u could be right. He may very well pop up again, calling on BBs for their support. Time will tell.

The last posts by the so called brother , seemed to want us to believe he had passed away...?

That's my interpretation. So if he pops up again I think the question would be answered.

I am not sure what to believe, and don't want to jump to conclusions but, as others have said, he got an enormous amount of support from those on here, suffering themselves.

One instinct I have, and I hope I am wrong, is that he got the all clear with the biopsy as expected, then decided that was an open door to continue taking his poison/s of choice. It was extremely difficult to persuade him otherwise.

I am not ready to call hoax just yet.

coots

Liver biopsy results take days to come back as far as I know