Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Who is your favorite Doctor??? On Doctor Who, that is.

[So...]

Hello, Sweetie!!!

I did not become a fan of Doctor Who until last year when I had surgery and I sat and watched shows on Netflix.

Well, all it took was one episode and I was hooked!!! Now, I have not watched any of the older ones, just from the ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston) and on and have rewatched them over a hundred times!!!

But, I am now broken hearted that Matt Smith is leaving. And, I am so unsure of what to expect of Peter Capaldi becoming the twelfth Doctor.

Any thoughts, or favorite episodes anyone would like to share. Or, favorite characters??

My favorite Doctor is Matt Smith. I just love his bashfulness. My favorite companion is Donna Noble, with her bold attitude. But, my favorite character is, of course...River Song. I can't really decidecon a favorite episode, because I love them all.

I guess I need to go back and watch the first episodes. I just really like the last three, and never had an interest to see the others, since I knew that they would probably be so different.

I might have to give it a whirl soon.  :)

Tom Baker was always my favourite way back when, but Matt Smith has been brilliant, he will be missed. But Tennant was missed at first, that's the way Who works. I shall give Capaldi a chance. Along with Clara, I think there are great things to come. Can't wait for the anniversary special!

coots