Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

70s music!

[Pi...]

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [be...]

• [pe...]

• [ba...]

• [sn...]

Top Posters In This Topic

haha ya that would be really something to back to the 1970s my favorite cars are from the 70s my favorite music as well :)  :thumbsup:

did you have big hair and side burns in the 70s ?

Ummm :idiot: sideburns? I wanted some sideburns, but my mom told me four years old was too young. ::) I told her...Elvis has them. :(... Soooooo, I waited till the late eighties when they were outta style. :D I did however, have a mullet. ;D

Snoball

Mullets are sexy!  ;)  And yes, Dream On is an awesome tune.  :thumbsup:

70's reminds me of skating rinks, drive-in movies, riding in my boyfriend's truck while listening to Boston on 8-Track, and riding in my friend's corvette while listening to...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKt0BQAu4tk  8)

Here's one for you Katie. :)  Its a stretch further into the eighties, but none the less, another good song. I thought maybe your little buddy might like this one. :D

Mullets are sexy!  ;)  And yes, Dream On is an awesome tune.  :thumbsup:

70's reminds me of skating rinks, drive-in movies, riding in my boyfriend's truck while listening to Boston on 8-Track, and riding in my friend's corvette while listening to...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKt0BQAu4tk  8)

Hi PD :) Boston was awesome...one of my favorites. 8)

Pretty song by Roy Orbison. ;D

Snoball

Here's one for you Katie. :)  Its a stretch further into the eighties, but none the less, another good song. I thought maybe your little buddy might like this one. :D

wow that really is a good song !! im gonna get this one i like to go to www.vid2mp3.com  its cool it can convert youtube videos to mp3s ! :yippee: so i can play my music on my dinosaur computers

I miss that ol boy.

Very nice snoball  :)  And I also love "Angel" by Aerosmith.  I consider myself an "Undercover Angel"  :angel:  ;) ...

Cool Katie. :thumbsup:

I was just thinking...two angels. PD and BA. PD is Jaclyn Smith. Which one is BA? Now we just need one more. :angel::laugh:

Goodnight All. :)

I miss that ol boy.

Very nice snoball  :)  And I also love "Angel" by Aerosmith.  I consider myself an "Undercover Angel"  :angel:  ;) ...

:) :)

aw thats nice of you snoball , theres another song that has angel in it that i like "steelheart - ill never let you go (angel eyes) " its from the 80s

aw thats nice of you snoball , theres another song that has angel in it that i like "steelheart - ill never let you go (angel eyes) " its from the 80s

I love that song. You guys have good taste in music. 8)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just heard a great song on channel 829 70s music from the band "toto"  - hold the line!! , the eagles are on now "take it easy" :)

Thanks Katie, I love the Eagles!  Arrakis, you must be too young for this thread!  ;)

Has anyone mentioned Jefferson Starship?  This one ROCKS!